Author Topic: For Those Of You That Believe Saddam Had Nothing To Do With Terrorism.....  (Read 24261 times)

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
  • Different Dunes, Same Sand
This whole discussion about the value of American lives, in addition to being morbid, is pretty meaningless IMO.  No conflict, whether you believe the cause is just or not, is worth a single American life.  That's not the proper way to view conflicts and the sacrifices that the members of our armed forces make.  These men and women voluntarily go into military service with the full understanding their service may require the sacrifice of their lives.      

The reason the Left believes war is avoidable along with human sacrifice is that it also believes there aren't actually people in this World that are capable of murdering for the most inane reasons.  The Left believes even madmen can be reasoned with, as Ozmo demonstrates.
Thread Killer

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
I'll go ahead an assume this means you have no relevant questions to pose of me, okay?

Com'on  BRUCE stop being a wuss. 

did i curse at you?  did i call you names?  did i hurt your feelings?  ::)

Man up,  get back on the horse,  stop trying to change the game and respond.

I have faith in you.

Do you want me to help a bit?

I can give you a part of the argument you should be using right now if you like.

BRUCE

• Getbig IV

Com'on  BRUCE stop being a wuss. 

did i curse at you?  did i call you names?  did i hurt your feelings?  ::)

Man up,  get back on the horse,  stop trying to change the game and respond.

I have faith in you.

Do you want me to help a bit?

I can give you a part of the argument you should be using right now if you like.

Rather than attempting to engage me in your absurd sillyness, why not join the rest of the adults in seasoned and logical debate?
Thread Killer

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Cept that guy in hawaii!  He's getting CM'ed right?

"Lt." Watada.  The coward who betrayed his oath and sent his subordinates in harm's way while he sits behind a desk in comfy Fort Lewis, Washington.  He'll get his.  Hopefully, he'll be joining Headhunter in Kansas this summer.   :)

OzmO

• Getbig V
Rather than attempting to engage me in your absurd sillyness, why not join the rest of the adults in seasoned and logical debate?

oh....so now you are using the "absurd sillyness" and "join everyone else in a logical debate card?"

How about you say you can't answer the questions and you are running away?

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
but can you show me a time when North Koreans have been involved in terror acts against Americans?

can u show me that saddam ws?

o wait ..your evidence..pfft..

tell me my man..why ws the only flight allowed out of the US ws of people of the osama family, after 911?

i mean i woulda grounded their asses and questioned em..

why?

saddam ws killing his people..why did we give a flying fuck?

i mean polpot murdered tonnes of his..

ok ok  forget all of that..since ya prolly dont know who polpot ws..

how about this..

lets say saddam ws in bed with terrorists..

wouldn't it make sence to go after osama before we went after saddam?

...here is something you wont believe but i do..Osama is prolly already dead...however an alive osama is more $ than a dead one
carpe` vaginum!

OzmO

• Getbig V
can u show me that saddam ws?

o wait ..your evidence..pfft..

tell me my man..why ws the only flight allowed out of the US ws of people of the osama family, after 911?

why?

saddam ws killing his people..why did we give a flying fuck?

i mean polpot murdered tonnes of his..

ok ok  forget all of that..since ya prolly dont know who polpot ws..

how about this..

lets say saddam ws in bed with terrorists..

wouldn't it make sence to go after osama before we went after saddam?

...here is something you wont believe but i do..Osama is prolly already dead...however an alive osama is more $ than a dead one

Careful,  you used profanity in your response.

That can be used as a excuse not to answer your debate questions and eventually wuss out all together.   :)

Imagine if you cursed directly at him?  OMG!!! :o :o :o :o

OzmO

• Getbig V
Beware of the Profanity police

OR

you can use your "get out of a debate free card" based on someone else using profanity.

That's lame a as one legged kangaroo.

;D

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Careful,  you used profanity in your response.

That can be used as a excuse not to answer your debate questions and eventually wuss out all together.   :)

Imagine if you cursed directly at him?  OMG!!! :o :o :o :o

want me to re post bruces PM to me when he asked me why i hated america cause i made an anti zionist thread?  ;D
carpe` vaginum!

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
Beware of the Profanity police

OR

you can use your "get out of a debate free card" based on someone else using profanity.

That's lame a as one legged kangaroo.

;D

Ozmo,

I find your actions as Moderator to be shocking and out of line. You have overstepped the boundaries of how a Moderator should act and I'm calling for a new Moderator. I am reporting you to Ron and I demand you step down as Moderator and I demand that a conservative Moderator be put in power. This place is over run with liberals and I demand that conservatives have equal representation. And While you're at it take Berserker with you.

;D

BRUCE

• Getbig IV

You're a lying moron, as I've shown before, so I'm not sure why I should dignify you with a response.  But, here's proof you're lying once again:

Saudi Departures from United States

Deceits 11-14

Moore is guilty of a classic game of saying one thing and implying another when he describes how members of the Saudi elite were flown out of the United States shortly after 9/11.

If you listen only to what Moore says during this segment of the movie—and take careful notes in the dark—you’ll find he’s got his facts right. He and others in the film state that 142 Saudis, including 24 members of the bin Laden family, were allowed to leave the country after Sept. 13.

The date—Sept. 13—is crucial because that is when a national ban on air traffic, for security purposes, was eased

But nonetheless, many viewers will leave the movie theater with the impression that the Saudis, thanks to special treatment from the White House, were permitted to fly away when all other planes were still grounded. This false impression is created by Moore’s failure, when mentioning Sept. 13, to emphasize that the ban on flights had been eased by then. The false impression is further pushed when Moore shows the singer Ricky Martin walking around an airport and says, "Not even Ricky Martin would fly. But really, who wanted to fly? No one. Except the bin Ladens."

But the movie fails to mention that the FBI interviewed about 30 of the Saudis before they left. And the independent 9/11 commission has reported that "each of the flights we have studied was investigated by the FBI and dealt with in a professional manner prior to its departure."

Try not to use Michael Moore as your point of reference next time, okay?
Thread Killer

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
want me to re post bruces PM to me when he asked me why i hated america cause i made an anti zionist thread?  ;D

I'm sure they'd far rather hear how you lied about just how many PMs I have sent you.  Would you like that too?
Thread Killer

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
wait ..WHY WS ANY OF THE BIN LADIN ALLOWED TO LEAVE REGARDLESS OF THE DATE??
...as long as it ws after 911
do tell?
carpe` vaginum!

OzmO

• Getbig V
Ozmo,

I find your actions as Moderator to be shocking and out of line. You have overstepped the boundaries of how a Moderator should act and I'm calling for a new Moderator. I am reporting you to Ron and I demand you step down as Moderator and I demand that a conservative Moderator be put in power. This place is over run with liberals and I demand that conservatives have equal representation. And While you're at it take Berserker with you.

;D

the funny part is, I didn't even call him any names even though he made a bunch of indirect insinuations regarding my character.

whatever though,  it wasn't that hard of a debate for him to do in his side.

guess he wasn't up to it so he cheesed out. 

look he's calling someone a lying moron now  lol,  oh the hypocracy.....(that's worm on on a hook for you bruce)  ;)

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
wait ..WHY WS ANY OF THE BIN LADIN ALLOWED TO LEAVE REGARDLESS OF THE DATE??
...as long as it ws after 911
do tell?

The better question is why you deliberately repeated a popular lie.
Thread Killer

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
The better question is why you deliberately repeated a popular lie.

i'll ask again...

why ws ANY of the bin laden family allowed to leave after 911?

you dont have an answer...  :)

carpe` vaginum!

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
i'll ask again...

why ws ANY of the bin laden family allowed to leave after 911?

you dont have an answer...  :)

Actually, I'm not quite finished embarrassing you.  Here's the 9/11 Commission's views on it:

Fearing reprisals against Saudi nationals, the Saudi government asked for help in getting some of its citizens out of the country….we have found that the request came to the attention of Richard Clarke and that each of the flights we have studied was investigated by the FBI and dealt with in a professional manner prior to its departure.

No commercial planes, including chartered flights, were permitted to fly into, out of, or within the United States until September 13, 2001. After the airspace reopened, six chartered flights with 142 people, mostly Saudi Arabian nationals, departed from the United States between September 14 and 24. One flight, the so-called Bin Ladin flight, departed the United States on September 20 with 26 passengers, most of them relatives of Usama Bin Ladin. We have found no credible evidence that any chartered flights of Saudi Arabian nationals departed the United States before the reopening of national airspace.

The Saudi flights were screened by law enforcement officials, primarily the FBI, to ensure that people on these flights did not pose a threat to national security, and that nobody of interest to the FBI with regard to the 9/11 investigation was allowed to leave the country. Thirty of the 142 people on these flights were interviewed by the FBI, including 22 of the 26 people (23 passengers and 3 private security guards) on the Bin Ladin flight. Many were asked detailed questions. None of the passengers stated that they had any recent contact with Usama Bin Ladin or knew anything about terrorist activity.

The FBI checked a variety of databases for information on the Bin Ladin flight passengers and searched the aircraft. It is unclear whether the TIPOFF terrorist watchlist was checked. At our request, the Terrorist Screening Center has rechecked the names of individuals on the flight manifests of these six Saudi flights against the current TIPOFF watchlist. There are no matches.

The FBI has concluded that nobody was allowed to depart on these six flights who the FBI wanted to interview in connection with the 9/11 attacks, or who the FBI later concluded had any involvement in those attacks. To date, we have uncovered no evidence to contradict this conclusion.

Really, if you want me to keep going on you, I can.
Thread Killer

OzmO

• Getbig V
yawn.

more fear based dribble.

::)

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
yawn.

more fear based dribble.

You need to change the bait. That worm you used must have stopped wiggling.

Why don't you toss a 87 MPH fastball over the middle of the plate and see what happens.

P.S. Spring Training brings on baseball metaphors.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Bottom line:

Bruce will always believe the US delivered the goods to iraqi schools during wartime for only good purposes, and the majority of people on earth will believe otherwise.

Saddam was an asshole and the world is better with him gone - but whether his removal was worth 3100 US lives, 100+k dead iraqis, and 400 billion dollars is up for debate.

US firms ARE taking iraqi oil now at unfair locked rates, which is stealing.

The war will end when the oil pipeline is completed.

Anything else is just bullshit words from people trying to prove their own justification system.

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
Bottom line:

Bruce will always believe the US delivered the goods to iraqi schools during wartime for only good purposes, and the majority of people on earth will believe otherwise.

Actually, you'll believe the US gave Saddam Anthrax and Mustard Gas - which is a complete falsity.
Thread Killer

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
Now, does anyone actually question the facts I have delivered here, or is everyone busy trying to belittle and insult?
Thread Killer

OzmO

• Getbig V
Bottom line:

Saddam was an asshole and the world is better with him gone - but whether his removal was worth 3100 US lives, 100+k dead iraqis, and 400 billion dollars is up for debate.

US firms ARE taking iraqi oil now at unfair locked rates, which is stealing.

The war will end when the oil pipeline is completed.

Anything else is just bullshit words from people trying to prove their own justification system.

this will be interesting to see if this actually happens.  I'm not saying it won't, but i'm waiting to see if it does.

additionally:  war is rarely declared for the reasons we are told.  It shouldn't take too much smarts to realize this.  There are always underneath the BS the true reasons the perpetrators don't tell you.

OzmO

• Getbig V
Now, does anyone actually question the facts I have delivered here, or is everyone busy trying to belittle and insult?

pot, kettle

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Actually, you'll believe the US gave Saddam Anthrax and Mustard Gas - which is a complete falsity.

dude, you're naive.

no one here will defend your position that "NO ONE in the US believed Saddam would use the agents we sent to his universities, because they weren't his express property".

Cause it's just naive.