Author Topic: Jeff Garcia & Jake Plummer to Tampa  (Read 1608 times)

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
Jeff Garcia & Jake Plummer to Tampa
« on: March 03, 2007, 11:52:49 AM »
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers signed free-agent quarterback Jeff Garcia on Saturday and obtained the rights to Jake Plummer from Denver, adding two quarterbacks to compete with Chris Simms next season.

Plummer, who reportedly was thinking of retiring if he was traded, was sent to the Buccaneers for a conditional 2008 draft choice, the Broncos said.

The 37-year-old Garcia, who last year led Philadelphia to the playoffs filling in for the injured Donovan McNabb, agreed to terms a day after talking with the Oakland Raiders. The signing was reported on the Bucs' Web site.

Simms, who missed the final 13 games of last season with a ruptured spleen, is the incumbent.

body88

Re: Jeff Garcia & Jake Plummer to Tampa
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2007, 01:09:25 PM »
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers signed free-agent quarterback Jeff Garcia on Saturday and obtained the rights to Jake Plummer from Denver, adding two quarterbacks to compete with Chris Simms next season.

Plummer, who reportedly was thinking of retiring if he was traded, was sent to the Buccaneers for a conditional 2008 draft choice, the Broncos said.

The 37-year-old Garcia, who last year led Philadelphia to the playoffs filling in for the injured Donovan McNabb, agreed to terms a day after talking with the Oakland Raiders. The signing was reported on the Bucs' Web site.

Simms, who missed the final 13 games of last season with a ruptured spleen, is the incumbent.

I wonder if Plummer will go through with retiring?

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2007, 01:21:28 PM »

I wonder if Plummer will go through with retiring?
fuck him the way he is acting why should he have the privilege to play pro football anywhere he had his shot in Denver and he blew it i cant stand these little cvnts who have their destinies in their own hands and drop the ball and cry like a little bitch about it and refuse to go to a team

body88

« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2007, 01:27:01 PM »
fuck him the way he is acting why should he have the privilege to play pro football anywhere he had his shot in Denver and he blew it i cant stand these little cvnts who have their destinies in their own hands and drop the ball and cry like a little bitch about it and refuse to go to a team

That is true. How can Plummer complain about anything?

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2007, 01:28:13 PM »
He's only 32. I doubt he will.

He was just initialy acting like a bitch about being traded. And losing his starting job, of course.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2007, 01:35:59 PM »
He's only 32. I doubt he will.

He was just initialy acting like a bitch about being traded. And losing his starting job, of course.
completely his own fault i dont feel sorry for him in the least

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2007, 01:42:42 PM »
completely his own fault i dont feel sorry for him in the least

Not his fault; he just wasn't good enough. Perfect as a backup if he can make the adjustment.

body88

« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2007, 03:26:02 PM »
Not his fault; he just wasn't good enough. Perfect as a backup if he can make the adjustment.

Agreed......He should face reality, and make his millions as a solid backup. A good backup is not the worst title to have.

TroubleReady39

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2007, 04:52:55 PM »
who will be phlly's crutch next year?