Author Topic: How do you feel when your ex has a new lover?  (Read 11089 times)

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
Re: How do you feel when your ex has a new lover?
« Reply #75 on: April 01, 2007, 11:45:49 AM »

The only thing she ever lifted was fried food..

Only time she squated was when she took a dump..

You must have loved her for other qualities then.  ;)  I meant, when you date a bodybuilder, you're around food all the time.  Some women start to eat like the men.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: April 01, 2007, 12:03:40 PM »
You must have loved her for other qualities then.  ;)  I meant, when you date a bodybuilder, you're around food all the time.  Some women start to eat like the men.

Watching me eat has been more than some of my girlfriends could handle. They cant copy it, and it's caused outright anger with one. She grabbed the last Little Debbie & smashed it in my face when I ate the whole box in front of her on principle.

She couldn't believe when I was 3/4 thru the box and still going strong.
 She said, " Your going to be too sick to _ _ _ _ me tonight!"    Nope.
Then she started in on how she'd swell up like a whale if she ate just a couple... I'm like "So?"
It's actually hard for me to lose my abs, even if I eat trash. My wife has a pretty fast metabolism too, she can keep a nice shape without trying. But, its been a problem w/ every long term relationship. THey start to eat as often as me, and realize they cant.

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: April 01, 2007, 02:18:16 PM »
Watching me eat has been more than some of my girlfriends could handle. They cant copy it, and it's caused outright anger with one. She grabbed the last Little Debbie & smashed it in my face when I ate the whole box in front of her on principle.

She couldn't believe when I was 3/4 thru the box and still going strong.
 She said, " Your going to be too sick to _ _ _ _ me tonight!"    Nope.
Then she started in on how she'd swell up like a whale if she ate just a couple... I'm like "So?"
It's actually hard for me to lose my abs, even if I eat trash. My wife has a pretty fast metabolism too, she can keep a nice shape without trying. But, its been a problem w/ every long term relationship. THey start to eat as often as me, and realize they cant.

Lol.  ;D  Since I don't have a love affair with overeating, weight gaining has never been an issue around here, however, sometimes it's mind boggling to see how much food can go into one person. You just sit there and watch in bewilderment and wonder when the explosion is going to happen. I do know specifically of one woman who ended up 25 lbs heavier after 6 months with a bodybuilder.  She kept feeding him, he kept looking better, she ended up with the extra butt hanging off.  :)

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #78 on: April 01, 2007, 02:23:58 PM »
Thing is bodybuilders tend to have faster metabolisms and either eat a lot or more than the normal amount of meals. It's totally possible that women feel having meals with their man is a bonding event and don't want to miss them. To guys, it's just food not a social event.

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: April 01, 2007, 02:44:25 PM »
Thing is bodybuilders tend to have faster metabolisms and either eat a lot or more than the normal amount of meals. It's totally possible that women feel having meals with their man is a bonding event and don't want to miss them. To guys, it's just food not a social event.

Well, it's more than that I think, although definitely partially that.  Have you ever seen three women travel together? The fridge has only decent food in it, we savour watercress and chicken breasts and enjoy every little bite. Take out takes three days to get through.  When large men are involved, there's a constant convo about "when do we eat?" and the fridge is jammed with all kinds of strange things. Women just get caught up in it, and some start to eat more, and consume larger portions, not realizing it.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #80 on: April 01, 2007, 02:55:19 PM »
Depends on their typical dietary habits. I can eat anything and lose weight. Lifting helps keep my weight up but more food has to be eaten than usual. When seriously bulking it can get as bad as 6K/cal/day, at that point you're sick of food yet... seeing results, lifts are better and almost feeling a little jolly but you're eating all day. Someone with a slower metabolism or who doesn't work out can't have that kind of diet. Heck! I only do cardio 8 weeks out, never during the year. I'd only do cardio at one gym, two years ago, because there was this girl with a seriously thick booty and I had to see it, LOL!

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: April 01, 2007, 03:17:19 PM »
I cant even do cardio really, it just eats into muscle. I got this friend who's 300-320lbs. He does not train, but does a lot of heavy work. Big belly yes, but back & chest and legs and calfs that many a BBer would die for.  Watching him eat is practically horrifying. It's just unbelievable how much steak he can put down.
Its got to cost a fortune just to feed the guy.

Samourai Pizzacat

• Getbig IV
  • Meeoow!!
« Reply #82 on: April 02, 2007, 10:17:50 AM »
Hehe, I skipped a few pages and ended up in a metabolism debate ;D

I recently broke up with the girl that I consider to be my first real love, and it was my first decent relationship. We broke up 4 months ago, well she dumped me, she said she didn't feel enough for me anymore to continue. Took me by surprise and it hurt, it hurt bad. after a crappy couple of weeks (although I slept wonderful, prob cause of emotional exhaustion hehe), I started to regain an interest in other girls and after a month or 2 I was my good old self again. Now my ex and I didn't know eachother, we met and hooked up, now it feels to me we are strangers again. I have spoken her  a couple of months ago and texted her just as she went off on a journey for a few months. I feel almost guilty for hardly caring what she's doing, because I loved her with all my heart when we were together. I've moved on (I do have some very solid coping skills) and I wondered how I'd feel when we'd have a lunch again orso, I think I'd just feel awkward...weird because some girls I've had flings with I'm seeing now and then and I have lots of (harmless)fun with.

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #83 on: April 02, 2007, 11:34:42 AM »
Just because a relationship ends doesn't necessarily mean it was because the other person treated them poorly. Sometimes it's simply an understanding that it's not right for one or either of them.
Either way, its not wise. I say move on to bigger & better things.

PB