Author Topic: Is Aspirating Overrated?!  (Read 3129 times)

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: Is Aspirating Overrated?!
« Reply #25 on: March 13, 2007, 06:07:36 PM »
I'll only go 1cc max of Enan, or deca thru a 25ga. I can push sus thru a 25, but it seems thicker.

It gets F'n cold in winter where I live, so that can be a prob.Warm it or go bigger. Got be carefull w/ big temperature changes to fast on a opened multidose vial. Can cause condensation/ moisture to form inside. Crystallization.

I push 1/2 to .6cc thru slin pins (load from back, pull the plunger) into real thin skin areas.
Never had a problem.  Stanoz, Ive had nothing but problems with anything other than 23ga.
All human grade stuff.

I dont know which Stanozol you are using but I couldn't even get it through 23 last time and had to go 21, my Jelfa Omna also goes very hard through 23, but it goes...

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: March 13, 2007, 06:28:45 PM »
Only stanoz Ive used was mixed at various compounding Pharmas.
Damn stuff HURTZ! Great anti-Catabolic to smooth out oral bounce, or end cycle.
I Tried 25ga's - Nothing but a mess.  Flows right thru 23s even when a bit on the cool side.

Man I miss those Schering Primo tabs along the same line of thought.
Similar to the Stanoz results  with no ouch.

uckmo

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: March 13, 2007, 06:43:10 PM »
you would have to shoot almost 5ml of air for it to do any damage at all if you hit a vein. As far as aspirating everyone that shoots has not ASPIRATED once or twice But it is a good habit to get into why take any risk at all.

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #28 on: March 13, 2007, 07:58:01 PM »
Dude , what the hell can you get through 25G? Sometimes I'm struggling with 23's and have to use 21G - now that bitch hurts....

i use to have the same problem but alot of it has to do with how you are holding the syringe---I used to hold it all careful and jacked up where I couldnt get good leverage, and I was using 22 gauges (massive) I switched where I am holding the syringe so that the braces that hang off the top side are between my two fingers and my thumb on plunger---youd be amazed---i use 25 gauge for everything now

www.spotinjections.com
ah yeah Im a voodo child

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: March 14, 2007, 05:27:47 PM »
This is the truth, Milos said it on getbig a couple times.  Why would Milos lie about that?  And yes it does just take a half second.  Really silly to argue G, you still have not given me a good reason not to do it.

...I don't know who is lying and who is not and I don't doubt it that what Milos had was anaphylactic shock, but EsikClean being the cause of it is very questionable....I've personally used it without any problem.... and even let's say it was unsterille at most he would 've propbably get an abscess....but that's just my opinion.....
  Speaking of anaphylactic shock - a close friend of mine got this right after an injection with 2cc liquid Anadrol. Ed Corney amitted himself of getting anaphylactic shock and  almost losing his life after a few cc's of that same product.

coolioni

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: March 14, 2007, 05:47:51 PM »
I used to do it occasionally, then last week when I did it in my shoulder I was right in a vein!
It scared the hell out of me. Blood was squirting right back into the needle, almost like I was doing an I.V. shot of something.
I then when to the gltue and made sure to aspirate.
No blood, so all went well.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: March 14, 2007, 06:13:53 PM »
It scared the hell out of me. Blood was squirting right back into the needle, almost like I was doing an I.V. shot of something.

Yep thats how it goes, its pretty freaky.  Makes me wanna puke when that happens, never liked the look of my blood coming out that fast.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: March 14, 2007, 06:43:01 PM »
Power Saw Cuts anyone? Ive see 2 guys passout only AFTER they saw the blood.
tHE high speed blades are often painless @ first. Dudes saw the blood, looked around trying to figure out where it was from ???... Oh Shit, it's from me!! Bam, Hit the floor. Hard.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: March 14, 2007, 06:52:48 PM »
Power Saw Cuts anyone? Ive see 2 guys passout only AFTER they saw the blood.
tHE high speed blades are often painless @ first. Dudes saw the blood, looked around trying to figure out where it was from ???... Oh Shit, it's from me!! Bam, Hit the floor. Hard.

Yeah have heard docs call it a Cava, Cava?? reflex  I think it is Latin for a fear of blood, or something like that.  Feels very similar to shock for me, ears start ringing, start sweating, overcome by nausea.