Author Topic: Vermont Votes to Impeach Bush/Cheney  (Read 4954 times)

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
Re: Vermont Votes to Impeach Bush/Cheney
« Reply #50 on: December 29, 2007, 11:39:24 PM »
repubs controlled the congress from 00 to 06.

Why did they turn a surplus into a deficit?

I think there are many reasons.

Republicans make poor Democrats.

Bush is NOT a conservative - he's a Southern Democrat.

We're at war.

I'm disgusted with the whole scene. Democrats and Republicans are two sides of the same coin.

All this would make Ronald Reagan a sad panda.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: December 29, 2007, 11:42:46 PM »
I think there are many reasons.

Republicans make poor Democrats.

Bush is NOT a conservative - he's a Southern Democrat.

We're at war.

I'm disgusted with the whole scene. Democrats and Republicans are two sides of the same coin.

All this would make Ronald Reagan a sad panda.

shut up and train ;D

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #52 on: December 29, 2007, 11:43:47 PM »

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: December 29, 2007, 11:49:23 PM »
LOL
holy crap, it took you 2 seconds to change that avatar :P

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: December 29, 2007, 11:49:42 PM »
I'm better off now than I was under Clinton's watch.

We were not at war when he was President.

The budget surplus was due to Congress controlling the budget.

When he was in office every factory around was always looking for help. We had more work than we could handle. Since then the plant I worked at is now gone (it had been there since 1932) almost 1000 people lost their jobs and were forced to start over. Some of our work went to other plants in the USA but most went to Mexico. I don't know whos fault that is but  all I know is the way things were from when I finished Highschool in 1992 to when Clinton left office were better around here than they have been the last few years.

When republicans are in office it seems like the  white collar people get richer and the blue collar worker gets poorer... But at the same time I hate most democrats too. They cater too much to the free loaders and welfare moms( Clinton probably did too)...there needs to be a happy middle somewhere.

The only thing that got better around here is our Football team.  ;D

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #55 on: December 30, 2007, 09:53:17 AM »
 When he was in office every factory around was always looking for help. We had more work than we could handle. Since then the plant I worked at is now gone (it had been there since 1932) almost 1000 people lost their jobs and were forced to start over. Some of our work went to other plants in the USA but most went to Mexico. I don't know whos fault that is but  all I know is the way things were from when I finished Highschool in 1992 to when Clinton left office were better around here than they have been the last few years.

When republicans are in office it seems like the  white collar people get richer and the blue collar worker gets poorer... But at the same time I hate most democrats too. They cater too much to the free loaders and welfare moms( Clinton probably did too)...there needs to be a happy middle somewhere.

Things improved here quite a bit since 2000, but I attribute much of that to Republican Governor Linda Lingle. 

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #56 on: December 30, 2007, 10:18:32 PM »

Welcome to the global economy.

The country is run by bankers, we print more and more money that is worthless, and we are slowly losing our sovereignty.

If anyone were to ask me if I'm better off today than I was 8 years ago that'd would be a HELL YES.

The last thing I want is another liberal in the White House raising taxes and compromising national security. The Republicans really are not that much better but unfortunately it's the lesser of two evils.