Author Topic: Texas Roadhouse or Outback Steakhouse?  (Read 11838 times)

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
Re: Texas Roadhouse or Outback Steakhouse?
« Reply #75 on: March 07, 2007, 02:29:51 PM »
Texas Roadhouse is the shit, there is one in the shopping center my gym is in. I have eaten there a few times it was great, def has the best steaks. I tend to go to the Applebees cause I know the Bartenders and like a good beer with my after workout meal or for lunch when I am working at the gym.
I

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #76 on: March 07, 2007, 02:32:45 PM »
yeah i agree, Morton's and Ruth's Chris i would consider the pricier steak houses but as far as the cheaper chain ones go it doesn't get any better than Texas Roadhouse, i get a 16oz. sirloin without one milligram of fat on it, a baked potato and a big salad and all the bread you want for 13 bucks, can't beat it.

I never knew that...I went on lunch time that time i went. so i didnt get big steak...But a pound of steak for 13 bucks...damn good. Went to arizonas yesterday and they were way too steep for my pockets. but the steak was good. it was  16oz for 22 bucks.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #77 on: March 07, 2007, 02:34:53 PM »
Texas Roadhouse is the shit, there is one in the shopping center my gym is in. I have eaten there a few times it was great, def has the best steaks. I tend to go to the Applebees cause I know the Bartenders and like a good beer with my after workout meal or for lunch when I am working at the gym.

Dude hell naw..i went there 2 weeks ago and got the thing where u get 2 meats and a side and veggies...they brought out my steak and it had the texture and consistancy of something that wasnt steak...I will never go there again..I think they served me roadkill

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #78 on: March 07, 2007, 02:37:14 PM »
Dude hell naw..i went there 2 weeks ago and got the thing where u get 2 meats and a side and veggies...they brought out my steak and it had the texture and consistancy of something that wasnt steak...I will never go there again..I think they served me roadkill

Yeah, their food sucks, but I know what MTM is saying, it is a better place to go for a beer than the other steak chains. I don't know why, but I just prefer drinking there for some reason.
E

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: March 07, 2007, 02:39:26 PM »
I never knew that...I went on lunch time that time i went. so i didnt get big steak...But a pound of steak for 13 bucks...damn good. Went to arizonas yesterday and they were way too steep for my pockets. but the steak was good. it was  16oz for 22 bucks.
shit 22 bucks? me and my girlfriend spend 26 combined when we go to the Texas Roadhouse.

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: March 07, 2007, 02:41:22 PM »
Yeah, their food sucks, but I know what MTM is saying, it is a better place to go for a beer than the other steak chains. I don't know why, but I just prefer drinking there for some reason.

Yeah if I go out for dinner I would rather go to Texas Roadhouse but when it's between 11am-4pm I would rather go to Applebees and drink a cheap tall glass of beer (and maybe some whisky on the rocks ;)) it's also a plus that I know some of the people there and went to school with the girl who works the bar.
I

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #81 on: March 07, 2007, 02:42:34 PM »

yeah esp if you know teh bartender...Until then i drink at teh crib...
bud ice all day...I had my first 40 on thursday....Check it out...i only had 1 12oz bottle in the fridge so i killed that in like 4 sec...like my old undergrad days...then i had t go get more. so i was like "hmmmmm since im not gonna be here this weekend and just wanna get drunk tonight. no since in me getting a 6 pack...then there it was staring me in the face..40oz of brewing perfection...so i let my blackness take over and i baught the big 4 to the 0..i felt like a thug

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #82 on: March 07, 2007, 02:43:33 PM »
shit 22 bucks? me and my girlfriend spend 26 combined when we go to the Texas Roadhouse.

yeah and i so didnt want to spend it...but i hadnt had a steak in like 3 days so i was goin through withdrawl.

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: March 07, 2007, 02:47:04 PM »
yeah esp if you know teh bartender...Until then i drink at teh crib...
bud ice all day...I had my first 40 on thursday....Check it out...i only had 1 12oz bottle in the fridge so i killed that in like 4 sec...like my old undergrad days...then i had t go get more. so i was like "hmmmmm since im not gonna be here this weekend and just wanna get drunk tonight. no since in me getting a 6 pack...then there it was staring me in the face..40oz of brewing perfection...so i let my blackness take over and i baught the big 4 to the 0..i felt like a thug

I like to get Mickey's or Mickey's ice when I get 40's but back in the day it was the '211' Steele Reserve. My boy Nigel who just got out of jail this summer has me drinkin Bud Ice 22oz or 24oz (can't remember which) can that are like $1.25 a piece.
I

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #84 on: March 07, 2007, 02:48:48 PM »
I like to get Mickey's or Mickey's ice when I get 40's but back in the day it was the '211' Steele Reserve. My boy Nigel who just got out of jail this summer has me drinkin Bud Ice 22oz or 24oz (can't remember which) can that are like $1.25 a piece.

yeah the 22 oz bottle is 1.25
BTW 211...thats hardcore..

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #85 on: March 07, 2007, 03:28:26 PM »
These two restaurants are now in my area and are about a 1/4 mile from each other....

If you had to pick one...which one would you choose

2 pm stop at tx roadhouse,,then 7-8 pm stop at outback,,next day change the order,,
outback got that death by chocolate cake dessert thing right? i forgot the name of that shit,,its so fuckin good,,everytime i used to eat it id go out of there 10lb larger,,,good carb load :D
fallen angel

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: March 07, 2007, 03:48:08 PM »
yeah the 22 oz bottle is 1.25
BTW 211...thats hardcore..

I beer bonged one before :o
I

jesusbod

• Getbig IV
  • Bite Me!
« Reply #87 on: March 07, 2007, 04:22:12 PM »
Outback by far

If you are price driven then go to Texas Roadhouse. Pretty good steak selection. Outback has an awesome Steak filet...