Author Topic: best place to pin yourself and why  (Read 1539 times)

bigstacks

• Getbig II
  • Bam!! You like that?
best place to pin yourself and why
« on: March 07, 2007, 05:08:52 AM »
Hi guys was just wondering where  the best place on the body to inject or what is the best injection routine e.g r delt, left delt, r quad l quad, any response would be welcomed
Thanks
BIGSTACKS
Chefy was here

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
Re: best place to pin yourself and why
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2007, 06:09:02 AM »
if youre a beginner, i would say right cheek, left cheek....etc.

if you get sore, try the quad or delt. i think the delt shot is easier than the quad, but some will say just sit and shoot.

i did a few cycles with just glute shots until i decided to try other injection sites.....the "build up" of scar tissue is not a myth, but it doesnt come as quickly as some will tell you.

if you are using fast acting esters, you need more shots throughout the week...ie: everyday or every other day. then i would say rotate glute, glute, delt, delt, quad, quad, continue....

slow acting esters....just do glute, glute with a larger number gauge needle. larger gauge = smaller needle. ie: 18 gauge needle is HUGE...23 is perfect...

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2007, 06:13:16 AM »
I like to pin my quads. Second would probably be chest. & a distant third would be glutes. The reason I like quads & chest the most is because I feel I've got more control over the needle. I refuse to pin my delts because both shoulders are covered by tats & I don't want to risk an infection there.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2007, 07:17:51 AM »
I do L delt, R delt, L quad, R quad...make sure you are injecting to outer portion of the quad.

8)

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2007, 07:35:53 AM »
Mexico.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2007, 07:40:13 AM »
Shoulders and tri's... I can't hit either one of my ass cheeks (back is too wide) and quads are a bitch to walk on for next few days.

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2007, 09:22:29 AM »
I can't hit either one of my ass cheeks (back is too wide)

captain....limber up buddy. ;D there aint a back on the planet too large to NOT be able to do a glute shot!

if you can wipe...you can shoot! ;D

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2007, 08:10:03 PM »
I do L delt, R delt, L quad, R quad...make sure you are injecting to outer portion of the quad.

8)

I feel as a beginer the best spot is the glutes, just stay in the outer upper quadrant.  There are few nerves and no tendons there so problems should be minimal.

And as Overload said stay in the outer quad, I have gone too close to the center before and that area is tendon city, mucho pain and swelling, actually think thats what happened last time I had a problem in that area.  Thanks Overload good reminder  :)

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2007, 10:26:47 PM »
captain....limber up buddy. ;D there aint a back on the planet too large to NOT be able to do a glute shot!

if you can wipe...you can shoot! ;D

LOL, I'm not trying to sound full of myself, but stifness is a part of the problem.. when I started my first cycle, at around 210, I could twist me torso pretty far and see where I was injecting clearly, now I would have to rely on a mirror , and I don't want to do that, plus I don't like the way glute shots feel.

TheSnow6666

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2007, 01:18:38 PM »
I personally love putting it in my quads simply because there won't be a mistake.  One time (only once) i slipped while I was doing my right glute and it was almost a disaster.  I just like being able to see what Im doing.  2nd is my delts, but I always do my delt workout right after that because if it causes pain like Winstrol does, it's tougher to get through a workout

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2007, 01:32:23 PM »
I like to hit a muscle group AFTER a nice pump usualy; but w/ Sus, stanoz OR Prop, I hit Legs right BEFORE a severe  workout like Snow said.  For me a good leg thrash is going to take at least 5 days to get over.
That way I didnt interfere w/ a leg workout because I'm sore from a leg shot.