Author Topic: Phoun Phouvan.  (Read 10639 times)

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
Re: Phoun Phouvan.
« Reply #125 on: March 09, 2007, 06:01:33 AM »

translation: some jock took my girl..and then let the team run a train on her, then I drove her home...and didn't get any

hahahaha, well to tell you the truth, I didn't want any. I always got the hot girl though ironic huh?.

But you gotta admit Phoun doing the Getbig was like him going back to highschool as the big man on campus now, trying to re-live his glory days. Hey Phoun get over it, the Prom is over. Time to move on.

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #126 on: March 09, 2007, 06:08:13 AM »
hahahaha, well to tell you the truth, I didn't want any. I always got the hot girl though ironic huh?.

But you gotta admit Phoun doing the Getbig was like him going back to highschool as the big man on campus now, trying to re-live his glory days. Hey Phoun get over it, the Prom is over. Time to move on.

Nah actually he just wanted to put Adonis in his place, Adonis tried harder then everyone cause obviously most didn't take the contest too seriously but Adonis still was dominated by someone who is a known natural.
I

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: March 09, 2007, 06:11:29 AM »

Just because he is an accomplished BBer, doesn't mean he has an edge when posing for pictures infront of a camera. If anything, his lighting, backdrop and colour weren't as good as Adam's. He did pose better than Adam, yes, but so what? Anyone can pose with a bit of practice.

Adonis got into contest shape with reasonable muscle for a natural. Just because he didn't step onstage to gain STAGE experience, doesn't make him less of a 'pro' at posing for pictures than Phoun. Phoun could still have been a pro but come in looking like crap. I bet you wouldn't be complaining if that was the case.

nycbull

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: March 09, 2007, 07:33:59 AM »
Just because he is an accomplished BBer, doesn't mean he has an edge when posing for pictures infront of a camera. If anything, his lighting, backdrop and colour weren't as good as Adam's. He did pose better than Adam, yes, but so what? Anyone can pose with a bit of practice.

Adonis got into contest shape with reasonable muscle for a natural. Just because he didn't step onstage to gain STAGE experience, doesn't make him less of a 'pro' at posing for pictures than Phoun. Phoun could still have been a pro but come in looking like crap. I bet you wouldn't be complaining if that was the case.

not following exactly, but Phoun was and is a Pro, Which means it is reasonable to assume that he has had many years of experience under his belt that would certainly give him an advantage over a weekend warrior. And as a Pro it is safe to assume he has a pretty good handle on knowing how not to look like crap in a contest, in fact he probably mastered it, thats precisly why one gets a Pro card.  If to you being a Pro doesnt imply some kind of mastery and therefore meaningless, i would bring that up with the people who dole out the Pro cards. I am sure they would not be too happy with your point of view.

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: March 09, 2007, 07:48:09 AM »
not following exactly, but Phoun was and is a Pro, Which means it is reasonable to assume that he has had many years of experience under his belt that would certainly give him an advantage over a weekend warrior. And as a Pro it is safe to assume he has a pretty good handle on knowing how not to look like crap in a contest, in fact he probably mastered it, thats precisly why one gets a Pro card.  If to you being a Pro doesnt imply some kind of mastery and therefore meaningless, i would bring that up with the people who dole out the Pro cards. I am sure they would not be too happy with your point of view.

Adonis is hardly a weekend warrior. He's dedicated his life to "The Grecian Ideal" and looking as perfect as can be. A weekend warrior wouldn't know how to get into contest shape, let alone bother with it in the first place.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #130 on: March 09, 2007, 07:56:25 AM »

Why do you consider Abeles a weekend warrior?

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

nycbull

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: March 09, 2007, 11:13:11 AM »
well, I assume he has a full time job during the week, and then only bodybuilds as a hobby. Maybe three nights during the week and on the weekend. How much time does he have to devote to bodybuilding with a job and then quality time with Jezebelle? Adam, am I wrong? 

whitewidow

« Reply #132 on: March 09, 2007, 09:32:20 PM »
bump for phoun he sure handed adonis his ass too him.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: March 09, 2007, 11:44:27 PM »
well, I assume he has a full time job during the week, and then only bodybuilds as a hobby. Maybe three nights during the week and on the weekend. How much time does he have to devote to bodybuilding with a job and then quality time with Jezebelle? Adam, am I wrong? 

hahaha he doesn't have a job.He is a spoiled brat that lives with his parents.

The Heckler

« Reply #134 on: March 09, 2007, 11:50:48 PM »
bump for phoun he sure handed adonis his ass too him.

Sounds like somebody is a wee bit bitter that I posted his threatening PMs in another thread just now...

whitewidow

« Reply #135 on: March 09, 2007, 11:54:39 PM »
bump it up for phoun he sure showed that chump adonis.

whitewidow

« Reply #136 on: March 09, 2007, 11:55:22 PM »
Sounds like somebody is a wee bit bitter that I posted his threatening PMs in another thread just now...

ok your right I sent them ;D