Author Topic: Test Prop to flesh out a sus 250 cycle?  (Read 1006 times)

biggabriel

• Getbig II
Test Prop to flesh out a sus 250 cycle?
« on: March 09, 2007, 07:13:37 PM »
Just curious if anyone has seen test prop in a bladder. So far I had only seen it in bottles. There's alot of fake shit going round at the moment and I just want to make sure I won't get ripped off.
I have read mixed reports regarding the sick feeling you get when on prop. Seems like some people get it bad and some don't get it at all.
What good/bad experiences have you guys had?
What kind of doses normally cause problems?
Unfortunately so far I have only been able to get my hands on 10ml of sus250 and 5 ml of deca 250. I was thinking about fleshing out the cycle with a prop or enanth bladder. Its not the ideal cycle, but I have to try and make best with what I have. Was thinking:
1-10 250mg sus
1-12  250mg test prop
4-8 250mg deca

Would test e work better here?
I know its a pussy cycle but I have been off for 9 mths so should be ok
Any feedback would be appreciated ;D

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Re: Test Prop to flesh out a sus 250 cycle?
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2007, 08:24:38 PM »
Just curious if anyone has seen test prop in a bladder. So far I had only seen it in bottles. There's alot of fake shit going round at the moment and I just want to make sure I won't get ripped off.
I have read mixed reports regarding the sick feeling you get when on prop. Seems like some people get it bad and some don't get it at all.
What good/bad experiences have you guys had?
What kind of doses normally cause problems?
Unfortunately so far I have only been able to get my hands on 10ml of sus250 and 5 ml of deca 250. I was thinking about fleshing out the cycle with a prop or enanth bladder. Its not the ideal cycle, but I have to try and make best with what I have. Was thinking:
1-10 250mg sus
1-12  250mg test prop
4-8 250mg deca

Would test e work better here?
I know its a pussy cycle but I have been off for 9 mths so should be ok
Any feedback would be appreciated ;D

Yes test e instead of the sust.  The deca though you should start at day 1 and run it for longer, the whole cycle needs to be longer.

1-16 test P
1-14 test E 
1-12 deca   

i will let you pick the amounts

biggabriel

• Getbig II
Re: Test Prop to flesh out a sus 250 cycle?
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2007, 08:43:19 PM »
That would be a huge cycle. Would love to do it. Unfortunately all I have though is 10ml sus, 5ml deca. And I have to try and choose between getting either a bladder of test e or prop.
I wish I lived in the states!! Its so hard to get here, and when you find it its damn expensive!!!
I was leaning more towards prop cause I blow up like a blow fish on test e. I haven't tried prop but I've heard its nicer on water retention.

Thanks for the feedback tho