Author Topic: CHAZZ WEAVER:50 years old: ALL MCDONALDS!  (Read 36729 times)

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
Re: CHAZZ WEAVER:50 years old: ALL MCDONALDS!
« Reply #25 on: March 09, 2007, 11:46:32 PM »
Great job APenis.  You have now proved your theory on one guy out of 50 million.  Your odds are looking up for that breakthru you are looking for.  You are da man.  Now you can go to your reunion with your head up.  No more being made fun of for being the school dork.  You shoudl feel proud.  And tell all your other accounts the same thing for me.

The Heckler

« Reply #26 on: March 09, 2007, 11:47:31 PM »
Great job APenis.  You have now proved your theory on one guy out of 50 million.  Your odds are looking up for that breakthru you are looking for.  You are da man.  Now you can go to your reunion with your head up.  No more being made fun of for being the school dork.  You shoudl feel proud.  And tell all your other accounts the same thing for me.

How is your diet coming, Keith?

wolfgang187

• Getbig IV
  • My power is discombobulatingly & devastating!
« Reply #27 on: March 10, 2007, 12:39:38 AM »
Your full of shit boy and thats all you'll ever have.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #28 on: March 10, 2007, 12:58:01 AM »
This fag trains at my gym, he didn't prove anything exept what we already new before, what he didn't tell you is that Spurlock was a vegan and putting that into his body would fuck anyone up...DUH!!

It also tells you that when your body is clean and you introduce processed foods, that will also fuck up your body. Congrats Adam, your diet principals and full of pollution!
Joe is an idiot. He believes in angels, fairys and thinks Unicorns grazed in fields with people and Dinosaurs.  Sorry, but you cannot take any Creationist serious when their level of intelligence regarding Science stops at a 1st grade level.  With his creationist view on the world, he believes that, the sun, solar system, the ENTIRE UNIVERSE was created, AFTER the domestication of the dog.  That speaks volumes of his intelligence or lack thereof.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: March 10, 2007, 01:00:35 AM »
Furthermore Joe(Mr. Intenseone) and ONLYME,

Chazz is not only a lifetime natural, he also looks better than the both of you.

I feel sorry that the two of you have lived this long being so unintelligent.

When did the ability to think for yourself and to be rational leave your collective conciousness?

I hope you guys get it back one day.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: March 10, 2007, 01:09:26 AM »
www.truthinfitness.org

to learn more

Okay, here are the results:

Weight – I started at 222lbs and in thirty days I dropped 8lbs of “body fat”, ending the thirty days at 214lbs.
Blood Pressure - I started at 111/71, a bit low, and ended the thirty days at 121/81 which is optimal.
Cholesterol – this is where you need to understand about cholesterol!
My HDL (the good cholesterol) improved 80%.
My LDL (the bad cholesterol) went down 2 points. That’s an improvement!
My overall cholesterol went up 6% because of my HDL improvement, however this is an improvement overall.
My Triglycerides improved 42%

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: March 10, 2007, 01:19:29 AM »

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: March 10, 2007, 01:25:47 AM »
         Hello. I want to thank you very much for visiting Truth In Fitness. I feel honored that you’ve taken time out of your busy schedule to visit this website. For those of you who don’t already know who I am, allow me to introduce myself. My name is Chazz Weaver . I’m a 48 year old economist with my master’s degree. However, nutrition and fitness has been a passion of mine for the past 19 years. During the past 19 years I’ve done extensive research regarding health and fitness and applied my findings to my own lifestyle as well as coached others in their own quest for weight loss. So, let me start at the beginning and give you some background information on why I’ve embarked on the “McDonald’s Diet” project.

For years I’ve been concerned about the mountain of misinformation that the health and fitness industry places before the public in order to make a profit selling their goods and services. We’ve all seen the ads for diet plans, exercise equipment, gym memberships and personal trainers that claim by using their particular product or service you will “in no time” be looking like Mr. or Mrs. America. Or the industry experts that spew out facts and figures about how to achieve weight loss, when they themselves are generally overweight. All of this misinformation leaves the general public with only bits and pieces of the entire picture.
           I’ve seen so many people pointing fingers at the fast food industry, placing blame on them for the acceleration of obesity in America, instead of taking personal accountability for their problems. And after reading about Morgan Spurlock’s documentary “Supersize Me” I just knew it was time to put all the pieces of the puzzle together and help educate the public about the real picture of health and fitness.

The following journal is a daily account of my 30 day journey through the golden arches of fast food. I will be eating McDonald’s food, and only McDonald’s food, for the next 30 day’s. My objective is to prove that through proper caloric intake and exercise (aerobic & anaerobic) it’s possible to eat a variety of foods, including fast food, without gaining fat. Please be aware that I am not advocating fast food as a lifestyle. I am merely demonstrating that it is possible, that with proper information and education, to eat McDonald’s food for 30 day’s and not gain any fat. I will be eating everything on the menu at least once during the 30 day’s and will not be making alterations or adjustments to the items. Every day will be documented by means of video tape, signed statements from witnesses at every meal, receipts collected from every meal which list exact items purchased and have a time and date stamp.

I hope you’ll be able to join me for a free health and fitness seminar on May 1, 2004 from 11 am – 1 pm at Triangle Square located in the heart of Costa Mesa. I will be discussing my experience during the McDonald’s 30-day challenge and reflect on the following three components of fitness: The human body and its efficiency; how the human body uses calories (proteins, carbohydrates and fat); and why people need to exercise in order to have a better quality of life.

omg

• Getbig III
  • Maybe we all just havent figured it out yet
« Reply #33 on: March 10, 2007, 01:31:06 AM »
the problem with mac or any fast food is the trans fat, that stuff will make you have heart attacks

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: March 10, 2007, 01:41:48 AM »
the problem with mac or any fast food is the trans fat, that stuff will make you have heart attacks
Myth and a Lie.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: March 10, 2007, 01:51:06 AM »
  I agree that a calorie is a calorie and calorie in vs calorie out  will ultimately determine your success at losing weight. ..but there is still the issue of sodium and cholesterol.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: March 10, 2007, 02:00:31 AM »
  I agree that a calorie is a calorie and calorie in vs calorie out  will ultimately determine your success at losing weight. ..but there is still the issue of sodium and cholesterol.
Again.

www.truthinfitness.org

to learn more

Okay, here are the results:

Weight – I started at 222lbs and in thirty days I dropped 8lbs of “body fat”, ending the thirty days at 214lbs.
Blood Pressure - I started at 111/71, a bit low, and ended the thirty days at 121/81 which is optimal.
Cholesterol – this is where you need to understand about cholesterol!
My HDL (the good cholesterol) improved 80%.
My LDL (the bad cholesterol) went down 2 points. That’s an improvement!
My overall cholesterol went up 6% because of my HDL improvement, however this is an improvement overall.
My Triglycerides improved 42%

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: March 10, 2007, 03:57:32 AM »
When it comes to food, you should not overeat even when trying to gain muscle.

In any normal diet, you will be adequately fueled nutrient wise to build muscle or lose fat.

You would have to try your HARDEST to not meet nutritional needs.  Its not feasible.

How do you explain the millions of people around Chazz Weaver's age and younger, who bust their ass in the gym, eat a regular 3-4 meals a day and still look like shit?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: March 10, 2007, 05:20:04 AM »
This fag trains at my gym, he didn't prove anything exept what we already new before, what he didn't tell you is that Spurlock was a vegan and putting that into his body would fuck anyone up...DUH!!

It also tells you that when your body is clean and you introduce processed foods, that will also fuck up your body. Congrats Adam, your diet principals and full of pollution!

legendary meltdown
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: March 10, 2007, 05:22:36 AM »
How do you explain the millions of people around Chazz Weaver's age and younger, who bust their ass in the gym, eat a regular 3-4 meals a day and still look like shit?

legendary 'hitting the wall' with progress, epic giving up
A

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: March 10, 2007, 05:24:32 AM »
legendary 'hitting the wall' with progress, epic giving up

What? I'm talking about people who go day after day, year after year on a "normal" diet (in my terms) and make no noticable changes.

Ozzy

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #41 on: March 10, 2007, 05:36:28 AM »
Monster fitness trainer who did this for publicity.

Epic cardio and weightlifting regimen to stay in shape during the "diet".

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: March 10, 2007, 05:45:33 AM »
What? I'm talking about people who go day after day, year after year on a "normal" diet (in my terms) and make no noticable changes.

usually these are the people who train with epic shitty intensity, eat too much, do no cardio

its all about what goes in and how much they burn off
A

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #43 on: March 10, 2007, 05:51:31 AM »
this is interesting stuff, but in defense of Morgan Spurlocks film, the average American does not exercise as much as Chazz, and its great the he wants to, but the average working American just wont have time or energy to devote to going to the gym. Single Moms, over worked Dads...to expect them to burn off each and every calorie they eat is unrealistic.

So Morgan Spurlock was pointing out how if the average working American who exercises moderately eats McDonald's on a steady basis, they will get fat...and that is true. The movie was not about exercise, it was about whats in food and trying to wake people up to the enormous amount of calories they are consuming. The film was not about spending hours in the gym because for most people that is not realistic.

dknole

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: March 10, 2007, 06:02:45 AM »
I would never trust a guy named "Chazz" but otherwise I see no suprise with his outcome.  I was eating mcdonalds at least once a day for lunch on top of my regular lunch when I was working construction across the street. I'd buy at least 2 big macs sometimes 3 while I was trying to put on some weight cause believe me you burn alot outdoors.  All in all if you burn the calories you put in the outcome will remain the same and you will not gain fat.  It does affect blood pressure though (at least it did for me) but it wasn't an extreme case.

You can never go wrong with Chazz Palmiteri - great actor, former doorman and writer of "A Bronx Tale"!

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #45 on: March 10, 2007, 06:02:51 AM »
BTW, ....'Wolfgang' was known to spend his spare time in the 80's stalking gay bars in the West Village. He would spot a limp wristed lisping queen leaving a bar ranting and raving about the latest Goldie Hawn movie. His anger would shoot to his skull (and rightfully so) and then like the real man he was he would destroy the evil queen saving the world from Goldie Hawn critics. Before the cops got there he was always sure to stick a broken glass bottle in their eye blinding them for life. True story.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: March 10, 2007, 06:43:17 AM »
This does not work for adding muscle.

It is useless.
tell that to Lee Priest or Jonnie Jackson who eat Mickey D's all the time.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #47 on: March 10, 2007, 07:10:56 AM »
Furthermore Joe(Mr. Intenseone) and ONLYME,

Chazz is not only a lifetime natural, he also looks better than the both of you.

I feel sorry that the two of you have lived this long being so unintelligent.

When did the ability to think for yourself and to be rational leave your collective conciousness?

I hope you guys get it back one day.

Man are you freaking gullible, I feel sorry for you!!

arce377

• Getbig IV
  • ARCE DO SAN MARTIALARTS SCHOOL
« Reply #48 on: March 10, 2007, 07:20:07 AM »
ARCE
DOSAN DOJO

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #49 on: March 10, 2007, 07:22:37 AM »
Hey where's Sarcasm chiming in with 222lbs!? - maybe if he's 7' tall.  ::)