Author Topic: faked 911 videos  (Read 4395 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: faked 911 videos
« Reply #25 on: March 11, 2007, 04:08:58 PM »
it's getting to the point that it was a worldwide conspiracy and the whole world pulled 9/11 off and are keeping it a secret. How many people are going to be involved?

Tell me about it.  Lucky our sleuths here in the good old USA sniffed out this sinister plot. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #26 on: March 11, 2007, 04:40:05 PM »
Tell me about it.  Lucky our sleuths here in the good old USA sniffed out this sinister plot. 

actually, our good friends in the french govt were against our aggressive action against iraq they saw coming with our UN resoultions, and they released their report Hunt The Boeing.

Remember Freedom Fries?  Our patriotic duty was instantly to disparage anything the French said.  Where did they start?  Congress ;)

From there, many pissed off Americans went out of their way to prove the French wrong on their statement it was an "inside job".  Problem is, when these bright patriotic Americans did this, the evidence showed the French were right.

Make sense now?

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
  • Save a tree, eat a beaver
« Reply #27 on: March 11, 2007, 06:01:23 PM »
This is the object which looks like a missile in the other pics.  It barrels down from the sky at probably 2000 mph, clips the N Tower, and leaves a smoke stream as it travels - coincidentally - to the place in WTC6 where they had the giant crater in the building.

it looks like a missile but its not...........     theorist wants to believe in it so bad that anything passing in front    of the camera is a missile...... it could be anything.......... debris...... you name it!!!

don't get me wrong here i find the subject fascinating, but before i believe in the ???, i'll need real proof, not ''i think or i could be''!!!
are you delusional?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: March 11, 2007, 06:06:07 PM »

it looks like a missile but its not...........     theorist wants to believe in it so bad that anything passing in front    of the camera is a missile...... it could be anything.......... debris...... you name it!!!

don't get me wrong here i find the subject fascinating, but before i believe in the ???, i'll need real proof, not ''i think or i could be''!!!

You know it's not because you looked at the same video I did?

Neither you, nor I, can definitively say what that is.  I don't claim this is proof. 

I do think this footage - plus the crater in WTC6 where no building fell - should be enough to look at things a little closer.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #29 on: March 11, 2007, 06:32:17 PM »
it was done by a few hundred folks.

everyone since is playing ball for a few reasons.  Fear, greed, patriotism, groupthink, etc.

Other nations AREN"T playing along actually.  Numerous world leaders have called it an inside job, detailed the info they gave us BEFORE 9/11 with specific warnings, etc.  The US media doesn't cover it.

who would these numerous world leaders be?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: March 11, 2007, 06:43:29 PM »
who would these numerous world leaders be?

hugo chavez and adhemidjhad.

germany's ambassador admitted he warned Bush 6 weeksn before 9/11 about the identify of 5 of the hijackers and attack date and target.

one of those middle east leaders questioned the pentagon attack right afterwards, as a former pilot.

putin said something about it.

one of the UK PM candidates called for a new investigation.

i can dig up more with details if you want.  i don't pay much attention to these, as obviously world leaders usually don't talk out of school and fck up diplomatic relations with the #1 ass kicker on earth, us :)
http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/project.jsp?project=911_project

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: March 11, 2007, 06:46:58 PM »
hugo chavez and adhemidjhad.

germany's ambassador admitted he warned Bush 6 weeksn before 9/11 about the identify of 5 of the hijackers and attack date and target.

one of those middle east leaders questioned the pentagon attack right afterwards, as a former pilot.

putin said something about it.

one of the UK PM candidates called for a new investigation.

i can dig up more with details if you want.  i don't pay much attention to these, as obviously world leaders usually don't talk out of school and fck up diplomatic relations with the #1 ass kicker on earth, us :)
http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/project.jsp?project=911_project

sure get the details where thye said it was an inside job.  so far  all see there is the German chancellor's warning, which is old news and not significant to it being an inside job, and chavez who's a kook.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: March 11, 2007, 06:51:23 PM »
sure get the details where thye said it was an inside job.  so far  all see there is the German chancellor's warning, which is old news and not significant to it being an inside job, and chavez who's a kook.

1) actually, the warning is pretty indicative of at least a "let it happen".  When a foreign ambassador give you detailed info about a multiple hijacking and you don't even question those 5 men, it speaks volumes.

2) chavez a kook?   He is anti-american so he have to hate him of course.  But I challenge you to find any mistakes in his "America is taking over the worlds' resources" complaint.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: March 11, 2007, 07:20:43 PM »
1) actually, the warning is pretty indicative of at least a "let it happen".  When a foreign ambassador give you detailed info about a multiple hijacking and you don't even question those 5 men, it speaks volumes.

yes,  but sometimes you tend to lump 2 in one category to show support for the other.

1.  they knew before hand. 

2.  missiles hit the pentagon, WTC's not the planes all of which was orchestrated by the government.

2) chavez a kook?   He is anti-american so he have to hate him of course.  But I challenge you to find any mistakes in his "America is taking over the worlds' resources" complaint.

i don't hate him.  and he's right about us protecting our interests,  but he's still a kook.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: March 11, 2007, 07:36:08 PM »
yes,  but sometimes you tend to lump 2 in one category to show support for the other.
1.  they knew before hand. 

There is a belief that the 19 arabs had help from a small group of people here.  Not "the govt" as is blindly thrown out - but a small group of rogue people with an agenda of invasion in the middle east.  They did the missiles.  The arabs just slashed their way to the cockpit before the globalhawk remote control system took the planes wherever they went.

i don't hate him.  and he's right about us protecting our interests,  but he's still a kook.

Why a kook though, just curious.

Are his beliefs crazy?

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: March 11, 2007, 07:58:13 PM »
There is a belief that the 19 arabs had help from a small group of people here.  Not "the govt" as is blindly thrown out - but a small group of rogue people with an agenda of invasion in the middle east.  They did the missiles.  The arabs just slashed their way to the cockpit before the globalhawk remote control system took the planes wherever they went.

Why a kook though, just curious.

Are his beliefs crazy?

i already told you about this,, those planes physically couldnt be controlled by remote. go look it up now. or just keep ignoring the facts to make your 'theory' sound better.

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
  • Save a tree, eat a beaver
« Reply #36 on: March 11, 2007, 08:05:12 PM »

Are his beliefs crazy?

Are his beliefs crazy? = yessssssssssss, and impossible
are you delusional?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: March 11, 2007, 08:24:29 PM »
i already told you about this,, those planes physically couldnt be controlled by remote. go look it up now. or just keep ignoring the facts to make your 'theory' sound better.

Actually, in April of 2001, the Globalhawk technology was employed to fly a plane with the wingspan of a 737 across the pacific.
http://www.spacedaily.com/news/uav-01d.html

A month before 9/11, a remote control Boeing was launched and landed several times.

Tom Cassidy, president and CEO of Boeing, said he sent Transportation Secretary Norman Mineta a letter shortly after the Sept. 11 attacks.
"Aircraft anywhere in the nation could be remotely controlled from just one or two locations using satellite links, Cassidy said. Those locations could be heavily fortified against terrorists.

"The technology is available," Cassidy said. "We use it every day."

And - a review of Boeing documentation shows that in fact, the 757/767 flight computer has nearly all of the required capabilities as standard equipment, including guidance, communications, GPS navigation, and traffic control functions.
http://www.boeing.com/commercial/757-200/background.html

Do you still believe planes cannot be controlled by remote?

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: March 11, 2007, 09:42:38 PM »
wait,, youve said in earlier posts that it couldnt have been a boeing jet. dude you change stories every day

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: March 11, 2007, 10:09:51 PM »
wait,, youve said in earlier posts that it couldnt have been a boeing jet. dude you change stories every day

1) I just disproved your "planes cannt be remote controlled statement"

2) I believe that the hijackers stabbed their way to the cockpits, then the planes were taken control by remote control.  They were then disposed of.  The media reported Fl 93 landed in Cleveland that morning, and that anothe rplane had crashed in the Ohio/Ky border (and we know flight 77 fell off radar for 5 minutes there, before emerging and hitting the pentagon.)

So please just ask if you're confused about my position.  The boeings were controlled and sent elsewhere, and the targets were hit with missiles.  history will show it to be true.  It was the catalyst we needed to take resources and position over there for the upcoming cold war II with Rus/China.

Hell, we just started peace talks with iran, 1 day after China announced new relationship with iran, and 1 week after Russia and China announced their new alliance.

GreatFinn

• Getbig III
  • Havuja, perkele!?!
« Reply #40 on: March 13, 2007, 02:24:23 PM »
Now, the contention is that a missile was fired from above to damage the WTC7 building, which was wired to fall later.  The missile would have caused enough damage to justify the 47 story skyscraper falling later.  No one looked at the giant hole (and huge smoke cloud) from WTC6 because the cameras were all pointed at WTC 1 and 2.

*IF* this very fast object had not clipped the north tower, it likely wouldn't have shown up on video due to its speed, and it would have traveled at a tad steeper angle to hit, which means it would have hit front and center, WTC7.

If you know it's nonsense, how about telling us what the object is then, if not a missile?

One thing which beats the shit out of me is that stupidity which is used to make some kind of arguments by using smudgy blowouts of poor quality video clips. "How about telling me..." How about growing up? If you look that clip and that flying object, you can't see what it is. You can only guess, and only thing which you idiots can think of is a missile? How fucking childish is that? Try to understand this simple thing: There have been aeroplane crashing in opposite side of that building just a moment a go, and it is quite normal that there is some flying debris which that crash has put in to move. That flying object with a smoke trail may be one of the rag head pilots flying while smoke is coming from his burning ass, furniture from the office, or that landing gear which was photographed on the street below. Furthermore, you morons don't have any way of knowing how many fuc*king times each of these clips have been edited, so please please pretty please; why don't you guys give even one argument which is not based on some fuc*k up video clip, some rumor which you have heard or read from some retard forum, or shit like that. Just one (1) hard fact, please? That is something you can't deliver, you gossip monger little bitch...

Here is few questions for you about the matter:

1. How you can ignore all those hundred of thousands eye witnesses which were in Manhattan in that time? People involved in this incident?
2. How you can be stupid enough to believe information which is coming only from the internet? Name one place where is more liars and mentally ill fuc*kers
than internet?
3. How you can explain why there would be conspiracy with these humongous proportions, when there isn't any way in hell to keep it secret. Conspiracy which include hundred of thousands of people all over the world is something which can't be happened.
4. How you can explain why use aeroplanes, when few simple bombs and statement from Bin Laden would be more than enough?
5. Why don't you go and get some medical attention to that pathological desire to assert oneself, which make you look like an idiot. 

Fact is that anyone with a half a brain can see that there isn't any real facts in this conspiracy theory at all. Just a bunch of lies for stupid little wankers to read and watch.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: March 13, 2007, 02:28:05 PM »
One thing which beats the shit out of me is that stupidity which is used to make some kind of arguments by using smudgy blowouts of poor quality video clips. "How about telling me..." How about growing up? If you look that clip and that flying object, you can't see what it is. You can only guess, and only thing which you idiots can think of is a missile? How fucking childish is that? Try to understand this simple thing: There have been aeroplane crashing in opposite side of that building just a moment a go, and it is quite normal that there is some flying debris which that crash has put in to move. That flying object with a smoke trail may be one of the rag head pilots flying while smoke is coming from his burning ass, furniture from the office, or that landing gear which was photographed on the street below. Furthermore, you morons don't have any way of knowing how many fuc*king times each of these clips have been edited, so please please pretty please; why don't you guys give even one argument which is not based on some fuc*k up video clip, some rumor which you have heard or read from some retard forum, or shit like that. Just one (1) hard fact, please? That is something you can't deliver, you gossip monger little bitch...

Here is few questions for you about the matter:

1. How you can ignore all those hundred of thousands eye witnesses which were in Manhattan in that time? People involved in this incident?
2. How you can be stupid enough to believe information which is coming only from the internet? Name one place where is more liars and mentally ill fuc*kers
than internet?
3. How you can explain why there would be conspiracy with these humongous proportions, when there isn't any way in hell to keep it secret. Conspiracy which include hundred of thousands of people all over the world is something which can't be happened.
4. How you can explain why use aeroplanes, when few simple bombs and statement from Bin Laden would be more than enough?
5. Why don't you go and get some medical attention to that pathological desire to assert oneself, which make you look like an idiot. 

Fact is that anyone with a half a brain can see that there isn't any real facts in this conspiracy theory at all. Just a bunch of lies for stupid little wankers to read and watch.

I agree.

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: March 13, 2007, 09:17:14 PM »
That flying object with a smoke trail may be one of the rag head pilots flying while smoke is coming from his burning ass, furniture

I showed a video from multilpe versions of the same tv angle to show it wasn't doctored.
I showed a clip showing the trail of smoke that ABC censored for no reason other than to hide it.
I showed you FOX and drudge reporting a missile.
I showed you a big hole where the 'object' would have landed - a crater in WTC6.
I showed you the trajectory it very well could have taken if not clipping the north tower - front and center of WTC7, a building which collapsed mysteriously later.

you give us a racial slur and an impossible scenario.  okay.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: March 13, 2007, 09:17:47 PM »
No missile in this one.

http://s141.photobucket.com/albums/r43/littlebylittle_2007/?action=view&current=CNNWTCBothPlanes.flv

whatever the object was, it descended behind the North tower. it was blocked in this angle.

GreatFinn

• Getbig III
  • Havuja, perkele!?!
« Reply #45 on: March 14, 2007, 10:09:14 AM »
That flying object with a smoke trail may be one of the rag head pilots flying while smoke is coming from his burning ass, furniture

I showed a video from multilpe versions of the same tv angle to show it wasn't doctored.
I showed a clip showing the trail of smoke that ABC censored for no reason other than to hide it.
I showed you FOX and drudge reporting a missile.
I showed you a big hole where the 'object' would have landed - a crater in WTC6.
I showed you the trajectory it very well could have taken if not clipping the north tower - front and center of WTC7, a building which collapsed mysteriously later.

you give us a racial slur and an impossible scenario.  okay.

You show a bunch of crap, which nobody can see anything but some flying object with a smoke trail.  Then you guess that it could be a missile, because you are an imbecile, and incapable to handle the truth. I say it may be a flying rag head, which is just equally accurate guess than yours, and you start whining about it? Grow up, stop wanking with the matter and try to understand that there haven't been any conspiracy, except that which Bin Laden did to destroy those towers using passenger jets. And by the way, you didn't answer any of those questions which I make, which didn't surprise me at all, because I know that you are incapable to answer those. You are just full of shit, and you are ranting about the matter just to get some attention, you little attention whore. Why don't you put that plastic gun of yours in good use and play some russian roulette with it?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: March 14, 2007, 10:39:36 AM »
You show a bunch of crap, which nobody can see anything but some flying object with a smoke trail.  Then you guess that it could be a missile, because you are an imbecile, and incapable to handle the truth. I say it may be a flying rag head, which is just equally accurate guess than yours, and you start whining about it? Grow up, stop wanking with the matter and try to understand that there haven't been any conspiracy, except that which Bin Laden did to destroy those towers using passenger jets. And by the way, you didn't answer any of those questions which I make, which didn't surprise me at all, because I know that you are incapable to answer those. You are just full of shit, and you are ranting about the matter just to get some attention, you little attention whore. Why don't you put that plastic gun of yours in good use and play some russian roulette with it?

*wince* 

I agree, except for the gun part.   :)  Not enough people just come out and call this crap what it is. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: March 14, 2007, 02:53:40 PM »
history will own you.  watch and see.

GreatFinn

• Getbig III
  • Havuja, perkele!?!
« Reply #48 on: March 16, 2007, 02:21:10 PM »

Five simple questions, and you are incapable to answer any of those? You fuc*king child. Try get some mental help, why don't you, because it isn't normal to be so fuc*king stupid like you are. I bet you wear tin foil hat around a clock...

ATHEIST

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: March 16, 2007, 02:53:21 PM »

In other words you got me  :'(