Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
November 20, 2017, 04:27:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: When a woman gives you "the look"....  (Read 8144 times)
Parker
Getbig V

He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World

« Reply #25 on: March 13, 2007, 03:48:35 PM »

I used to worry about the look. But now If I think a women is attractive I just ask her out right away, and thats that. pretty much every time if they are single that is! Women also like confidence, and a lot of the most beautiful women intimidate men, so they don't get asked out. lol Well I'll ask, it never hurts lol
Whats the worst that can happen? you falter them. This will multiply your pussy x10!

Go ahead, Nat! You are quite correct. Buut to me, I don't pay attention. I am a people person, so I tend to just shoot the breeze with people like we are friends (kinda how I got a stripper to ask me to take a look at her interior light of her Vette)

I think with guys  (and myself included at one time) being shot down is hard to take, especially in front of a group. That is why if a dude asks a woman out, and she says no, a truly insecure guy will say, "Well, f-u bitch, with your stank ass puss, I wouldn't want to hit that anyway"

But the look at times is given by somewhat aggressive women, who are on the prowl.
Report to moderator   Logged
Earl1972
Getbig V

Mr. Levrone is Lord

« Reply #26 on: March 13, 2007, 04:56:29 PM »

But the look at times is given by somewhat aggressive women, who are on the prowl.

to guys they don't like Huh

E

E
drkaje
Getbig V

Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.

« Reply #27 on: March 13, 2007, 07:55:01 PM »

I enjoy the moment and keep on moving. I hold on to that feeling of your mojo workin' and channel it into other things. It's important to not let stuff go to your head, plus I have a gf.

Parker
Getbig V

« Reply #28 on: March 14, 2007, 04:56:58 AM »

to guys they don't like Huh

E
Ha, your funny. No, that is f-off, mofo look. The aggressive ones have that hungry ass wolf look to them, like they gonna you up, or take your dick off of you and take it home.

I enjoy the moment and keep on moving. I hold on to that feeling of your mojo workin' and channel it into other things. It's important to not let stuff go to your head.

Exactly Doc. But you what's funny, if don't get any looks at all.
Nathan
Getbig III

5'11 185 lbs

« Reply #29 on: March 14, 2007, 06:26:25 AM »

I'd still say ask it's the best way. you get shot down big deal, It's like hitting a plateau in BB it sucks but it happens so what? Ad who cares about friends? I'll raz em later when I'm walkin down the street with a hot babe. I was never big on what other ppl think anyways It's MY life,I'll do and think as I please thank you. Grin

P
Parker
Getbig V

« Reply #30 on: March 14, 2007, 05:56:39 PM »

I'd still say ask it's the best way. you get shot down big deal, It's like hitting a plateau in BB it sucks but it happens so what? Ad who cares about friends? I'll raz em later when I'm walkin down the street with a hot babe. I was never big on what other ppl think anyways It's MY life,I'll do and think as I please thank you. Grin

"Nathanism"= a term used to discribe an enlightened thought. Simple, yet can be applied to many situations in all walks of life. In this situation, it is applied to getting with a female.
drkaje
Getbig V

Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.

« Reply #31 on: March 14, 2007, 07:06:55 PM »

Ha, your funny. No, that is f-off, mofo look. The aggressive ones have that hungry ass wolf look to them, like they gonna you up, or take your dick off of you and take it home.

Exactly Doc. But you what's funny, if don't get any looks at all.

People who don't get any looks should work on their self perception/talk.

buffalo
Getbig IV

« Reply #32 on: April 14, 2007, 12:04:29 AM »

if a chick is looking you up and down and smiling and making eye contact, she wants you.  go for it.  she may not make another move, so it's up to you.

get close to her, and you might feel the chemistry.  make eye contact and smile.  not a dorky smile.  kind of a smug smile.  if she smiles back, she wants you.

good luck.  don't worry about the past zits and shit.  girls you meet now don't know about that, they just respond to how confident you are with them
jtsunami
Time Out
Getbig V

I support Bigbobs

« Reply #33 on: April 14, 2007, 08:41:40 AM »

Goddamn the wolf look I love that shit so fucking sexy!

TEAM Nasser
onlyme
Getbig V

Don't Fuck With Bears

« Reply #34 on: April 14, 2007, 10:04:25 PM »

Was it this look?

* pretty_girl_1.jpg (23.13 KB, 500x338 - viewed 547 times.)
Eyeball Chambers
Getbig V

Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...

« Reply #35 on: April 15, 2007, 02:46:36 AM »

Was it this look?

Damn man... you're killing me! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH AHAHHAHAHAHA

S
matthedude
Getbig II

« Reply #36 on: April 15, 2007, 07:55:59 AM »

i think you are putting to much thought into it. some girl looked at you and you think she wants to talk to you. you better just stay a people person because it sounds like you are still the zit face dork you were in highschool
Parker
Getbig V

« Reply #37 on: April 15, 2007, 11:31:47 AM »

i think you are putting to much thought into it. some girl looked at you and you think she wants to talk to you. you better just stay a people person because it sounds like you are still the zit face dork you were in highschool

If your talking about me, oh, hell naw... I wasn't that bad at all, maybe i overstated the acne bit. Just shy. And now, well i ain't gonna be conceited at all. I stated that like a puppy, I grew into my looks.  But you don't get to be a confident people person and a big flirt by not looking like WEB Dubois. 

My thread was about causal observation about "The look" a woman gives a dude she is interested in.

Goddamn the wolf look I love that shit so fucking sexy!

Exactly, that is what i'm talking about.

Not about "ohhh she looked at me---she must want me". I gather most people on this thread can distinguish between those.
 Nobody has brought this up before, so i did.
gordiano
Getbig V

TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN

« Reply #38 on: April 15, 2007, 11:03:21 PM »

Well, there are many ways a woman may give the look. It could be just walking down the street and the both of you lock eyes. Or it could be a a up and down glance, like a look over (which can be followed by her grabbing your ass---had it happen.)

Or it could be while you are in your car and she glances over, and nods to you. And sometimes one can be intraffic and she walks by and locks eyes.   

Yeah, it's a nice boost for the ego.

I've had the "ass grab" (by a stranger chick) myself.

HAHA, RON.....
jtsunami
Time Out
Getbig V

I support Bigbobs

« Reply #39 on: April 16, 2007, 07:49:24 AM »

The ass grab is way better than the look, they want to fuck and fuck soon if they do that!

TEAM Nasser
Tombo
Getbig V

« Reply #40 on: April 17, 2007, 08:12:19 AM »

man i dunno but clubbing is so much easier than all this workplace crap HAHA

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!