Author Topic: GETBIG is as DUMB AS THE REST OF AMERICA.  (Read 34022 times)

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
  • Porsche 911 Turbo Carerra. My reality, your dream.
Re: GETBIG is as DUMB AS THE REST OF AMERICA.
« Reply #200 on: March 15, 2007, 03:49:25 PM »
the funny thing is there are no 'adonis principles'. he might as well claim that he invented weightlifting (although he did claim to have invented the deadlift recently). all there is to the "adonis principles" is claiming that a calorie is a calorie and that's the end of the discussion. that's such an old rule to try and lay claim to it is retarded.

and if you pay close attention, it's obvious he's just bullshitting his way along. he flubs the math, provides incongruous claims concerning his diet, and implicitly admits that they're all BS by saying he personally eats salads and fruit all the time.

it'd be like me saying i have the "magoo principles" for weightlifting. no schedule, no set training times or sets, you work whatever body part you feel needs worked for as long as you feel it needs worked whenever you feel it needs worked. as for me, it just so happens that i feel like my muscles need worked twice a week for an hour at a time, four days a week total. you know, like a standard powerlifter split, but it's the magoo principles!!!!

Listen, Adonis just throws up as much sh*t on the wall as humanly possible, hoping something sticks. Never does.

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #201 on: March 15, 2007, 03:50:14 PM »
i know you chase adonis around and post in just about every thread that he has posted in, most often to criticize him whether it has to do with the topic or not.

so yu are a gimmick after all :P

epic only seeing what you want to see.
nasser=piece of shit

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
« Reply #202 on: March 15, 2007, 03:52:42 PM »
Why don`t you post Everything Layne said?

Also, how do you feel when he told you that there is no such thing as a good or bad food, and no such thing as a clean or dirty food?

Here is what I ate Yesterday.  This would be a normal diet.
All Nutrition requirements are met with ZERO overeating. 
Here is what I ate yesterday:

1. Honey Dijon Potato Chips
2. Cheese-Cranberry Goat
3.Triple Chocolate Nestle Drumstick
4. Sprout and Spinach Salad with sweet onions, Roasted Red Pepper Sauce in Raspberry Vinnagrette
5. Havarti Cheese
6. 3 glasses of wine
7. 1 Piece of Pepperoni Pizza
8. 2 Pieces of Garlic Cheese Bread
9. 1 Glass of Milk
10. 2 Asian Pears
11. Tropical Cookies

An Elite athete couldn't eat that cr*p. Total garbage in = Garbage out.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #203 on: March 15, 2007, 03:54:04 PM »
Why don`t you post Everything Layne said?

Also, how do you feel when he told you that there is no such thing as a good or bad food, and no such thing as a clean or dirty food?

Here is what I ate Yesterday.  This would be a normal diet.

2. Cheese-Cranberry Goat
4. Sprout and Spinach Salad with sweet onions, Roasted Red Pepper Sauce in Raspberry Vinnagrette
5. Havarti Cheese
6. 3 glasses of wine
9. 1 Glass of Milk
10. 2 Asian Pears
11. Tropical Cookies

Again....who cares what you eat you look like shit and are very ugly to boot

hope this helps.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #204 on: March 15, 2007, 03:56:26 PM »
PRO BODYBUILDER`S are not even elite athletes.

If I was an Elite Athlete, I would just eat more.  Bodybuilding does not require anyone to overeat.

Hunter86

• Getbig III
« Reply #205 on: March 15, 2007, 04:11:14 PM »

it'd be like me saying i have the "magoo principles" for weightlifting. no schedule, no set training times or sets, you work whatever body part you feel needs worked for as long as you feel it needs worked whenever you feel it needs worked. as for me, it just so happens that i feel like my muscles need worked twice a week for an hour at a time, four days a week total. you know, like a standard powerlifter split, but it's the magoo principles!!!!

those are the Kamali principles

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #206 on: March 15, 2007, 04:13:04 PM »
An elite athlete would just eat more.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #207 on: March 15, 2007, 04:19:01 PM »
PRO BODYBUILDER`S are not even elite athletes.

If I was an Elite Athlete, I would just eat more.  Bodybuilding does not require anyone to overeat.

adonis why dont you juice?

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #208 on: March 15, 2007, 04:19:29 PM »
It is obvious.

Most of Getbig falls into these categories of the survey:

http://www.essentialnutrition.org/pdf/survey_exec_sum.pdf

If the getbiggers are so dumb, why do you keep posting here?

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
« Reply #209 on: March 15, 2007, 04:24:45 PM »

-Hedge

Because this is the only place he can come closest to fitting in, yet he doesn't. Sad.
~

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #210 on: March 15, 2007, 04:33:16 PM »

-Hedge

The reason he continues s because he actually thinks he is superior.  We are dumb he is smart.  Its that simple.  SOmething happened bad in his life where it gave him a serious inferiority complex.  He either got beat up allot or picked on or both by the other school kids and his family.  On the internet nobody can touch him.  He is "untouchable".  Things that usually got his ass kicked he can keep saying and nobody can touch him.  That is why whenever someone calls him out and invites him somewhere to meet he doesn't go.  He has severe mental problems. 

Where is the videos.  Where is your degree.  This guy Apenis is the biggest joke on the Internet and he thinks thats a compliment.

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
« Reply #211 on: March 15, 2007, 04:40:46 PM »
The reason he continues s because he actually thinks he is superior.  We are dumb he is smart.  Its that simple.  SOmething happened bad in his life where it gave him a serious inferiority complex.  He either got beat up allot or picked on or both by the other school kids and his family.  On the internet nobody can touch him.  He is "untouchable".  Things that usually got his ass kicked he can keep saying and nobody can touch him.  That is why whenever someone calls him out and invites him somewhere to meet he doesn't go.  He has severe mental problems. 

Where is the videos.  Where is your degree.  This guy Apenis is the biggest joke on the Internet and he thinks thats a compliment.

Sociopath:

Someone whose social behavior is extremely abnormal. Sociopaths are interested only in their personal needs and desires, without concern for the effects of their behavior on others.

Hope that helps.

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #212 on: March 15, 2007, 05:03:05 PM »
malgnent narcissism
Valhalla awaits.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #213 on: March 15, 2007, 07:18:24 PM »
An elite athlete would just eat more.

Yeah, but not more shit!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #214 on: March 15, 2007, 07:23:30 PM »
Yeah, but not more shit!
You have no clue.

How about starting with Olympic athletes.  You can even Branch out to the Winter Olympics.  Look up Pentathalon.  Get back to me.

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #215 on: March 15, 2007, 08:04:55 PM »
I thought this thread was about wine??

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #216 on: March 15, 2007, 08:07:45 PM »
You have no clue.

How about starting with Olympic athletes.  You can even Branch out to the Winter Olympics.  Look up Pentathalon.  Get back to me.

Seriously you eat garbage you look like garbage simple as that

Scooby

• Getbig II
  • Can you dig it?
« Reply #217 on: March 15, 2007, 08:49:42 PM »

2. Cheese-Cranberry Goat
5. Havarti Cheese
6. 3 glasses of wine
9. 1 Glass of Milk
10. 2 Asian Pears
11. Tropical Cookies

DAMN!!!!   
Thats alot of carbs and sugar... oh wait, there was protein there (cheese, milk & pepperoni).  Yep definitely a well balanced diet... especially eating the goat, did you skin and cook it first?

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #218 on: March 15, 2007, 08:56:22 PM »
You have no clue.

First off I doubt you have ever seen an elite athlete.  Second are you saying that elite athlete eat like shit like you do.  If so you are full of shit which it appears you eat allot of.  You have NO idea.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #219 on: March 15, 2007, 08:58:35 PM »
First off I doubt you have ever seen an elite athlete.  Second are you saying that elite athlete eat like shit like you do.  If so you are full of shit which it appears you eat allot of.  You have NO idea.

Michael Phelps isn`t an Athlete?  Only the best ever.

By HOWARD COHEN hcohen@herald.com

Two weeks ago Michael Phelps, arguably the world's top swimmer, had his eyes on one thing: winning gold at the Olympic Games in Athens.

After winning his sixth and becoming this Olympics' shining star he eagerly refocused his attention on another cause: eating a Big Mac or two with french fries.

Finally, some good news for the embattled carb.

Many trainers recommend voluminous quantities of food and carbohydrate-rich offerings like pancakes, pasta and potatoes for the super athlete.

For endurance athletes, the generally accepted daily 2,000 calorie diet and carb-free lifestyle is akin to putting in a quarter tank of gas when you need to drive from Fort Lauderdale to Gainesville. It ain't gonna cut it.

Try 6,000 calories a day. Or more. That would define Phelps' diet, which on any given day finds the 6-foot-4, 195-pound jock chowing down on french toast, pancakes, cereal, omelets, steak, mashed potatoes, Caesar salad, ice cream and energy bars.

But that's Phelps. While the average gymgoer or weekend athlete may burn about 200 to 700 calories an hour doing something like running, taking a Tae Bo class or spinning, Phelps burns at least 3,000 calories a day swimming up to seven miles in five hours -- every day. That's what helped place him atop the winner's podium in Athens.

As a competitive swimmer from grade school through college, I can relate. Eating like that served me well. For awhile. But when I stopped competing, I discovered that, like most people, 2,000 calories is about the maximum to avoid packing on pounds.

''The key is top-conditioned athletes,'' says sports trainer Brian Glaspy, coordinator of the Wellness Program at the University of Miami. ''When you are putting out that much more energy expenditure, the body needs to take in more calories for recovery and repair,'' Glaspy says. Otherwise, one loses muscle mass. Carbs also help ward off dehydration in long workouts by retaining some of the body's water.

Focusing on proteins and fats a la Atkins also will not likely put an athlete on the gold medal platform. Says Glaspy, ``After high energy exercise activity the body has two hours to put carbs back in to the system to restore glycogen in the liver and then in the muscle itself because so much of it was burned off during the process to create explosiveness.''

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #220 on: March 15, 2007, 09:00:12 PM »
Michael Phelps:

"I've got to get more sleep than I did last night," said Phelps, who found an Athens routine that works. "The thing I'm having in the dining hall twice a day is pizza and pasta, and that's all I've been eating. After the meet is done, it's all-you-can-eat at McDonald's."

tweeter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #221 on: March 15, 2007, 09:16:14 PM »
Here is a picture of Phelps for those of you who aren't familar with him. He is very lean.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #222 on: March 15, 2007, 09:18:13 PM »
Here is a picture of Phelps for those of you who aren't familar with him. He is very lean.
???

looks like a swimmer :-\
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #223 on: March 15, 2007, 09:19:16 PM »
You have no clue.

Just let me know when your ready for ANOTHER brutal owning!

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #224 on: March 15, 2007, 09:20:58 PM »
"garbage in garbage out ?"

OWNED....

http://www.t-nation.com/readTopic.do?id=1200993