Author Topic: Why is it?  (Read 25935 times)

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
Re: Why is it?
« Reply #400 on: March 15, 2007, 08:45:42 AM »
i'd smack the living shit out of Arturo Gatti inside of three minutes, tackle him and then run his head into the concrete, 235 pounds vs. 145, easy win for me.
hahaha! with one arm tied behind your back.

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #401 on: March 15, 2007, 08:45:58 AM »
Arturo Gatti would own that fatbody in under 3 minutes.

O brother adonis.... your getting more delusional by the day...... take your medication

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #402 on: March 15, 2007, 08:46:29 AM »
i'd smack the living shit out of Arturo Gatti inside of three minutes, tackle him and then run his head into the concrete, 235 pounds vs. 145, easy win for me.
True.  He wouldn`t be able to get a hit in and it would be over once you had him.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #403 on: March 15, 2007, 08:47:54 AM »
True.
hahahaha, plus he's latino, no match for Aryan specimens like you  and me.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #404 on: March 15, 2007, 08:49:23 AM »
I lifted in Gatti's gym in Jersey City, He is very very small....
L

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #405 on: March 15, 2007, 08:52:09 AM »
Max Schmelling would ruin everyone in boxing today.

The greatest ever.

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
  • Porsche 911 Turbo Carerra. My reality, your dream.
« Reply #406 on: March 15, 2007, 09:01:27 AM »

The greatest ever.

I disagree.  ;)

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
« Reply #407 on: March 15, 2007, 09:09:14 AM »

::) You're just everyday typical White American mutts that go around saying "I'm 3/4 Irish 1/8 Italian 1/8 Scottish blah blah" don't kid yourselves. Plus you aren't a pro boxer any pro boxer no matter what weight could kick the average guys ass.

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #408 on: March 15, 2007, 09:23:11 AM »

The greatest ever.

he wasnt even the greatest back in his day.

you're only saying that bc you think he was a nazi.

but you fail to realize that he and joe lewis were lifelong friends not buying into your white power BS. 
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL ABBOTT (1966-2004)

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
« Reply #409 on: March 15, 2007, 09:26:23 AM »
Isn't Adonis part Jewish? Not sure thats what I have read. Its amazing how the people he glorifies would have tossed him in a furnace if he were in Europe in the 40s. :-\

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #410 on: March 15, 2007, 09:31:29 AM »
Isn't Adonis part Jewish? Not sure thats what I have read. Its amazing how the people he glorifies would have tossed him in a furnace if he were in Europe in the 40s. :-\

he aint jewish dressing up as hitler. 

as a jew, that is the most disgusting and deplorable thing a jew could do. 

it would never happen.

like a black guy dressing up like a KKK guy.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #411 on: March 15, 2007, 09:37:00 AM »
Sorry Kiwi,

This guy owns you.  He is arguably THE BEST Lifetime Natural Pro.

Brian Whitacre

That kid is ripped to the bone.....I mean, he's absolutely shredded......he looks like an anatomy chart.....his skin appears paperthin.....you can see every muscle clearly....not an ounce of bf on him.  And yet, his arms are 12", his thighs are scrawny, he has zero thickness, his shoulders appear narrow, he physique doesn't exude any power whatsoever....I think he looks unhealthy to be honest.   His physique is too over-the-top to be taken seriously in the real world.....sure within the cultish fantasy world of bb his condition is "god-like" LOL....among the rest of us residing in reality he's kind of a joke.  Ultra-ripped does not equal ultra-great or ultra-healthy.   Hey, if you aspire to look like that then more power to you.....some of us have no desire to be that ripped......it's actually kinda ugly.

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
  • Porsche 911 Turbo Carerra. My reality, your dream.
« Reply #412 on: March 15, 2007, 09:38:50 AM »

he aint jewish dressing up as hitler. 

as a jew, that is the most disgusting and deplorable thing a jew could do. 

it would never happen.

like a black guy dressing up like a KKK guy.

Ladies, it's all part of TA's mind fvck on you.  :-*

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #413 on: March 15, 2007, 09:39:19 AM »
That kid is ripped to the bone.....I mean, he's absolutely shredded......he looks like an anatomy chart.....his skin appears paperthin.....you can see every muscle clearly....not an ounce of bf on him.  And yet, his arms are 12", his thighs are scrawny, he has zero thickness, his shoulders appear narrow, he physique doesn't exude any power whatsoever....I think he looks unhealthy to be honest.   His physique is too over-the-top to be taken seriously in the real world.....sure within the cultish fantasy world of bb his condition is "god-like" LOL....among the rest of us residing in reality he's kind of a joke.  Ultra-ripped does not equal ultra-great or ultra-healthy.   Hey, if you aspire to look like that more power to you.....some of us have no desire to be that ripped......it's actually kinda ugly.
This mentality contributes to the obesity epidemic in the usa. Go to fantasyfeeder.com.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #414 on: March 15, 2007, 09:42:51 AM »
This mentality contributes to the obesity epidemic in the usa. Go to fantasyfeeder.com.

Oh please kid, spare me this half-assed logic.

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #415 on: March 15, 2007, 09:48:27 AM »
1st, TA claimed he was the world's largest and strongest natural bber.

he used to show a pic of him with ronnie saying how he held his own on size wise.

(meanwhile he was wearing a 'true adonis' shirt he made)

now, he's obsessed with being lean and people who dont have 2% bodyfat are fat and people who are 5'2 135 lbs. ripped are the 'real bodybuilders'.

next, he'll be wearing tap out shirts and telling everyone he has created his own fighting system.

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #416 on: March 15, 2007, 09:50:47 AM »
you need to get off TA's jock.......you're making a fool of yourself.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #417 on: March 15, 2007, 09:50:48 AM »
1st, TA claimed he was the world's largest and strongest natural bber.

he used to show a pic of him with ronnie saying how he held his own on size wise.

(meanwhile he was wearing a 'true adonis' shirt he made)

now, he's obsessed with being lean and people who dont have 2% bodyfat are fat and people who are 5'2 135 lbs. ripped are the 'real bodybuilders'.

next, he'll be wearing tap out shirts and telling everyone he has created his own fighting system.

In short, TA is an over-the-top gimmick.

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #418 on: March 15, 2007, 10:02:35 AM »
In short, TA is an over-the-top gimmick.

designed to draw attention to himself no matter what.  Why would a rational human being rely on a BB board to justify his existance?
nasser=piece of shit

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #419 on: March 15, 2007, 10:11:14 AM »
That kid is ripped to the bone.....I mean, he's absolutely shredded......he looks like an anatomy chart.....his skin appears paperthin.....you can see every muscle clearly....not an ounce of bf on him.  And yet, his arms are 12", his thighs are scrawny, he has zero thickness, his shoulders appear narrow, he physique doesn't exude any power whatsoever....I think he looks unhealthy to be honest.   His physique is too over-the-top to be taken seriously in the real world.....sure within the cultish fantasy world of bb his condition is "god-like" LOL....among the rest of us residing in reality he's kind of a joke.  Ultra-ripped does not equal ultra-great or ultra-healthy.   Hey, if you aspire to look like that then more power to you.....some of us have no desire to be that ripped......it's actually kinda ugly.

Not to mention he's gotten super lean, depleted and shredded only for the contest. I know there's quite a few mesomorphs who walk around with very low bodyfat levels, but those guys are rare. The majority of BODYBUILDERS walk around @ 12 - 15% BF in the off season, which comprises the major part of the year.

Going by Adonis' or BS' logic, Jay Cutler, who's probably around 15% BF at the moment is less of the bodybuilder than the guy who's featured in that pic? Yeah right! Bodybuilders = guys (or girls) with muscles. Turds = 'guys' like Adonis or 'his' buttbuddy Heckler or Buttsuck.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #420 on: March 15, 2007, 10:18:45 AM »
designed to draw attention to himself no matter what.  Why would a rational human being rely on a BB board to justify his existance?

"Bodybuilders" are typically completely deluded and self-absorbed....not all, but most.   TA is in his bb obsession years....his entire world is about the pursuit of "the ultimate physique".   9 times outta 10 the obession years end and reality sets in.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #421 on: March 15, 2007, 10:21:21 AM »
"Bodybuilders" are typically completely deluded and self-absorbed....not all, but most.   TA is in his bb obsession years....his entire world is about the pursuit of "the ultimate physique".   9 times outta 10 the obession years end and reality sets in.

Maybe he just wants a great looking body (which he's never going to get) so it'll take the focus away from his hideous face ;D

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #422 on: March 15, 2007, 10:22:47 AM »

even when I was a teenager I wasn't nearly as bad as he is, how many threads does he start?  How many arguements does he start to draw attention to himself?  Dude's got major issues.  
nasser=piece of shit

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #423 on: March 15, 2007, 10:22:59 AM »
Not to mention he's gotten super lean, depleted and shredded only for the contest. I know there's quite a few mesomorphs who walk around with very low bodyfat levels, but those guys are rare. The majority of BODYBUILDERS walk around @ 12 - 15% BF in the off season, which comprises the major part of the year.

Going by Adonis' or BS' logic, Jay Cutler, who's probably around 15% BF at the moment is less of the bodybuilder than the guy who's featured in that pic? Yeah right! Bodybuilders = guys (or girls) with muscles. Turds = 'guys' like Adonis or 'his' buttbuddy Heckler or Buttsuck.

Exactly, like I said yesterday it's nothing more than a skewed perspective founded on a combination of both sound ideas and total bullshit.....it's actually designed to incite a riot......TA's done a great job so far and I admire his ability to push people's buttons.   Still, it's nothing more than that....tactics to elicit an aggravated response.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #424 on: March 15, 2007, 10:24:23 AM »
Maybe he just wants a great looking body (which he's never going to get) so it'll take the focus away from his hideous face ;D

AHAHAAHAH!!!   Exactly, he's puttin focus on his physique so the world ignores the epically evolving combover.