Author Topic: Who is this Squadfather???  (Read 16117 times)

SHUTUPANDTRAIN

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: Who is this Squadfather???
« Reply #125 on: March 15, 2007, 01:29:37 PM »
I'm unownable, pumpkin.  :-*

Your right...Anyone who uses the word Pumpkin in a post Owns themselves...ahahahahaha ha...Fool...Why don't you just give up...

SHUTUPANDTRAIN

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #126 on: March 15, 2007, 01:46:03 PM »
if you can think of one feasible way for that to be possible, i'd like to hear it. you laid out an impossible challenge in order to protect yourself from having to do disprove him because you know you can't.

what the hell do you expect him to do? sneak into your house and take a picture of you posting with "hello SHUTUPANDTRAIN" clearly on display? let's think. you could take a picture of you with your face blurred out and a little sign with the name on it and that would end it. after all, WOTW was such a pudgy child that any muscle on your frame would be proof positive you aren't him.

or, you could demand that kiwi somehow prove that you are you. again, name ONE thing kiwi could possibly do that would prove it.

OH and by the wait idiot...All Kiwi or anyone (who is close to Ron) would have to do is ask Ron If I have "ever" used my IP address for a different name...

Think Junior Think...

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #127 on: March 15, 2007, 01:46:21 PM »
Your right...Anyone who uses the word Pumpkin in a post Owns themselves...ahahahahaha ha...Fool...Why don't you just give up...

Wow, you got me there. I "owned" myself.   ;)

SHUTUPANDTRAIN

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #128 on: March 15, 2007, 01:48:46 PM »
Wow, you got me there. I "owned" myself.   ;)

LLLOOOSSSEEERRR MELTDOWN...

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #129 on: March 15, 2007, 01:51:51 PM »
LLLOOOSSSEEERRR MELTDOWN...

Epic capital letters meltdown.   :D

SHUTUPANDTRAIN

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #130 on: March 15, 2007, 01:52:40 PM »
Epic capital letters meltdown.   :D

Epic/Brutal Comback Meltdown...hahahahaha

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #131 on: March 15, 2007, 01:56:54 PM »
Epic/Brutal Comback Meltdown...hahahahaha

Epic ultimate spelling on "comeback," weed!   ;)

SHUTUPANDTRAIN

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #132 on: March 15, 2007, 02:19:56 PM »
Epic ultimate spelling on "comeback," weed!   ;)

Brutal...That is the best you got on me comeback Meltdown...hahahahaha

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #133 on: March 15, 2007, 02:29:09 PM »
The Squadfather, formerly known as 'Sarcasm' and prior to that, as 'Mirz' is Getbig's greatest legend / Enigma. He is the most known and public of figures in Getbig, founded the almighty SQUAD, owns tiny tits with an ease, grace and brutality that's hard to believe, calls bullshit on all the BS claims that a lot of poor souls make to try sound more impressive than they really are, constantly exhibits great knowledge on bodybuilding, strongman history, sex and political issues, has an incredible sense of humor and adds a very unique touch to this forum that no one else can replicate to any degree whatsoever. He's coined a whole lot of phrases that are now universally used in Getbig.

In short, he's the women's pet and the men's regret, not to mention one of the most admired by few and hated by many. Any other question motherf*cker?

Fairly but not entirely accurate. Also extremely affectionate, flowery, worshipping, even gay. :-* A little scary. :o

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #134 on: March 15, 2007, 03:24:55 PM »

OH and by the wait idiot...All Kiwi or anyone (who is close to Ron) would have to do is ask Ron If I have "ever" used my IP address for a different name...

Think Junior Think...

dude, IP addresses are so easy to change it's ridiculous. proxy servers or just plain moving will change them. it doesn't mean a damn thing. you could get ron to check my IP versus the one logged under my old names, they'll be different because i moved.

SHUTUPANDTRAIN

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #135 on: March 15, 2007, 03:29:34 PM »
dude, IP addresses are so easy to change it's ridiculous. proxy servers or just plain moving will change them. it doesn't mean a damn thing. you could get ron to check my IP versus the one logged under my old names, they'll be different because i moved.

WoW...Maybe you are weed...hahahahahaha

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: March 15, 2007, 03:37:08 PM »
WoW...Maybe you are weed...hahahahahaha

yeah, i'm weed. that's why i've put up videos of my lifting and everyone knows what my real name is.  ::)

SHUTUPANDTRAIN

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #137 on: March 15, 2007, 03:39:03 PM »
yeah, i'm weed. that's why i've put up videos of my lifting and everyone knows what my real name is.  ::)

OOOHHH Videos of you lifting...LLLOOOSSSEEERR R...hahahahaha

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #138 on: March 15, 2007, 04:11:50 PM »

With a name like "Mr. Magoo" don't even bother trying to explain it's ain't workin' LOL

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #139 on: March 15, 2007, 04:23:07 PM »
The Squadfather knows a good deal about training and nutrition. He has given me good advice on occasion!

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #140 on: March 15, 2007, 04:36:01 PM »
The Squadfather fvcked my sister in the ass and I was pissed cause she wasn't good enough for him.....that's who Sarcasm is....a man mountain, pussy wreckin, owning machine who's achieved legendary status across the whole of bb!

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #141 on: March 15, 2007, 05:03:07 PM »
The Squadfather knows a good deal about training and nutrition. He has given me good advice on occasion!
well you have obvously taking his eating advice.... why don't you try the working out part?

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #142 on: March 15, 2007, 05:05:14 PM »

what do you love more fatty foods or penis?

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: March 15, 2007, 05:17:37 PM »
With a name like "Mr. Magoo" don't even bother trying to explain it's ain't workin' LOL

you're just pissy because no one respects your titanic 400 pound bowflex "bench".  ::)

monstercalves

• Getbig IV
  • Jesse James Dean Martin Lawrence Fishburne
« Reply #144 on: March 15, 2007, 06:12:46 PM »
fs cant believe this thread got moved!!!!.....wtf is going on?????

okkkkk....this guy sarcasm has posted a few funny posts....i love when he starts off with ..."i bet your the kinda guy that........."

that cracks me up.... but for a 34 year old to constantly go on about poundages and stopping guys in a local shop and saying "your looking big dude!!..."  then pulling his 18 inch arms out and showing them off to the other guys girlfriend.......thats just childlike......

either he is 16 or he is 34 and really fucked up in the mind!!!

i just came back in from work there and realised this thread was moved and read all the posts .......

i read a few of the squadfathers posts and he was stilllllll!!! going on about poundages and childlike shit.....then some other guy "kiwiol" i think was going on about how great he is......honestly what age are you?.....

squadfather/sarcasm.... post your pic and get it over with ffs

and as i said b4 ....have u ever competed ?

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #145 on: March 15, 2007, 06:48:59 PM »
well you have obvously taking his eating advice.... why don't you try the working out part?

Maybe I'll get to it some day, if welfare will pay for my gym membership...

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
  • The easiest person to deceive is one's own self
« Reply #146 on: March 15, 2007, 06:53:08 PM »
hahahahah, kiwiol you should pin this shit, it's a literary who's who of the cock holsters who fear the SQUAD on Getbig.

The mental despair in the posts of these little shitstains is epic !!!

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #147 on: March 15, 2007, 06:54:25 PM »

okkkkk....this guy sarcasm has posted a few funny posts....i love when he starts off with ..."i bet your the kinda guy that........."

that cracks me up.... but for a 34 year old to constantly go on about poundages and stopping guys in a local shop and saying "your looking big dude!!..."  then pulling his 18 inch arms out and showing them off to the other guys girlfriend.......thats just childlike......

i just came back in from work there and realised this thread was moved and read all the posts .......

i read a few of the squadfathers posts and he was stilllllll!!! going on about poundages and childlike shit.....then some other guy "kiwiol" i think was going on about how great he is......honestly what age are you?.....

Yet.... here you are, LOL!

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #148 on: March 15, 2007, 08:26:26 PM »

Little cun*t meltdown.... now run to the 14 inch arms of your top bear for comfort

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #149 on: March 15, 2007, 09:56:37 PM »
The Squadfather, formerly known as 'Sarcasm' and prior to that, as 'Mirz' is Getbig's greatest legend / Enigma. He is the most known and public of figures in Getbig, founded the almighty SQUAD, owns tiny tits with an ease, grace and brutality that's hard to believe, calls bullshit on all the BS claims that a lot of poor souls make to try sound more impressive than they really are, constantly exhibits great knowledge on bodybuilding, strongman history, sex and political issues, has an incredible sense of humor and adds a very unique touch to this forum that no one else can replicate to any degree whatsoever. He's coined a whole lot of phrases that are now universally used in Getbig.

In short, he's the women's pet and the men's regret, not to mention one of the most admired by few and hated by many. Any other question motherf*cker?

hahahahahhaha   The Squadfather rocks my world!!!   :-*
:)