Author Topic: Who is this Squadfather???  (Read 16132 times)

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
Re: Who is this Squadfather???
« Reply #25 on: March 15, 2007, 06:23:28 AM »
Mars+your gimmicks.

The sad thing is, if you met me irl you would lick my feet.

I have nothing to prove on the internet, so you can
make up your little stories, comebacks and little pathetic ownings.
You are free to believe whatever you want .
hahaha! sure thing tough guy ::)

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: March 15, 2007, 06:54:00 AM »
Who really cares?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: March 15, 2007, 06:55:48 AM »
haha yeah, you'd think he'd get an education or something, although he's alot nicer these days which is cool =]

theres a few other shitsacks around though
hahahaha, this coming from a guy who was PM'ing me asking me for training advice under my old Sarcasm handle.

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #28 on: March 15, 2007, 06:56:42 AM »
Mars+your gimmicks.

The sad thing is, if you met me irl you would lick my feet.

I have nothing to prove on the internet, so you can
make up your little stories, comebacks and little pathetic ownings.
You are free to believe whatever you want .

HAHAHA shut up you little cum dumpster.... I bet everyone here would be terrified of you ::)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: March 15, 2007, 06:58:05 AM »
he is a 35 y/o white guy from st.louis hovering around 240lb at around 5'9"...you can extrapolate the BF % from :)

he loves to ask little skinny guys in the gym to pull their pants down so that he can rub his biceps against their thighs to "measure". Not that there is anything wrong with a grown man hanging around kids.

What I also find odd is that he always mocks guys walking around with girls, and usually he is alone.

hope this helps
wrong, i'm 5'11" 235 pounds and i'm 34.

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: March 15, 2007, 06:59:46 AM »
hahahaha, this coming from a guy who was PM'ing me asking me for training advice under my old Sarcasm handle.
hahaha you too?....this little bitch use to be on shawns board.

he's like 5'6 145lbs, poor kid.

eastcoastbbman

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: March 15, 2007, 07:01:32 AM »
sarcasm/squadfather/whateverthefuck is a complete tool!!! BUT, i have to admit that he is at least funny when he is ripping people apart. he has torn me and my pics/ videos a  new asshole on several occasions, but it always made me laugh. admit it!!! how many of you guys come on here, read a thread and then scroll through the comments just waiting to see what squadfather is going to say???

hes a douch, but thats what makes this forum interesting i.m.o.

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: March 15, 2007, 07:02:53 AM »
sarcasm/squadfather/whateverthefuck is a complete tool!!! BUT, i have to admit that he is at least funny when he is ripping people apart. he has torn me and my pics/ videos a  new asshole on several occasions, but it always made me laugh. admit it!!! how many of you guys come on here, read a thread and then scroll through the comments just waiting to see what squadfather is going to say???

hahaha Sars is so in these guys head, it's truly pathetic.

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: March 15, 2007, 07:03:50 AM »

Do you wake up in the middle of the night in a cold sweat screaming his name?

eastcoastbbman

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: March 15, 2007, 07:04:09 AM »
wrong, i'm 5'11" 235 pounds and i'm 34.

5'11" @ 235??

ok, so how is my 5'7" @ 240 @ 5% bodyfat "small" as you so often say??!!! riddle me that, squadfather!??!?!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: March 15, 2007, 07:04:39 AM »
hahahahaha, watch out SS, eastcoastbottomboy curls 3 ten pound plates per side of an Olympic bar, aren't you terrified? ::)

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: March 15, 2007, 07:05:24 AM »

5'11" @ 235??

ok, so how is my 5'7" @ 240 @ 5% bodyfat "small" as you so often say??!!! riddle me that, squadfather!??!?!
proof that you really care ::)

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: March 15, 2007, 07:05:38 AM »

5'11" @ 235??

hahahah here we go.... do you fight in pride make 10 million per year, and may be the father of anna nichole smiths child as well

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: March 15, 2007, 07:06:14 AM »

5'11" @ 235??

no offense man you have a good build but there is no way in hell that you are 240 pounds at 5'7" at 5 percent bf, that's roughly what Gustavo Badell is, you're lying, your arms look no bigger than 17 and a half inces.

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: March 15, 2007, 07:06:31 AM »
hahahahaha, watch out SS, eastcoastbottomboy curls 3 ten pound plates per side of an Olympic bar, aren't you terrified? ::)
hahaha! of coarse he's as big as ronnie coleman ::)

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #40 on: March 15, 2007, 07:07:38 AM »
It's a community account. Look at his profile, and you'll see he has an average of 45 posts daily. Very few people, if anyone, has ever had that high of an average and stuck around longer than a few weeks/months. Remember Luscious Fox? Posted something like 800 times in one day. But then within a week or two he/she was gone.
How many 35 year olds do you know that have enough time in their life to spend that much of their time online posting made up stories, calling people out and never owning up to anything he says.
Whoever, and how many people are attached to the community account we know as Squadfather, we'll probably never know. And really, should we even care? No, but at times the SF does get a rise, which is exactly what he/she/they are here for.

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #41 on: March 15, 2007, 07:08:17 AM »
you have to admit, squad make this board fun. it would be too fcuking lame without him
Get Big, or Die Trying

Petrucci

• Getbig IV
  • Team Kratos!!!
« Reply #42 on: March 15, 2007, 07:13:44 AM »
Sarcasm is a getbig legend already...i also thought his 'fame' would not last too long, but he is proven me wrong!!!!

just some more time and he will be bigger than Mower, Big G Man,240, maybe even Jimmy!!!!

2nd spot just after Ze King Klaus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sarcasm (and other guys) brought back the freedom of speach (even if it is to bash anyone, LOL) that was lost for sometime after the guest option was removed...props to that!!!
!

eastcoastbbman

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: March 15, 2007, 07:15:02 AM »

hes not "IN MY HEAD"!!!! it just so happens that he is what this thread is about, so i commented, just like you and all the other people who have responded. its not like i sit there wringing my hands at work with my office door locked in the middle of the day, beads of sweat dripping down my forehead, tears welling in my eyes, wondering "who is this "squadfather", who is he? WHAT DOES HE WANT FROM ME!??!?! HOW CAN I PLEASE HIM!??!?!"

( ok, ok!! ive only done that once, though.)

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: March 15, 2007, 07:15:56 AM »

hes not "IN MY HEAD"!!!! it just so happens that he is what this thread is about, so i commented, just like you and all the other people who have responded. its not like i sit there wringing my hands at work with my office door locked in the middle of the day, beads of sweat dripping down my forehead, tears welling in my eyes, wondering "who is this "squadfather", who is he? WHAT DOES HE WANT FROM ME!??!?! HOW CAN I PLEASE HIM!??!?!"

Obsessive meltdown

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: March 15, 2007, 07:17:33 AM »
Squadfather is formerly known as Sarcasm

if you're doing an evolution of handles, don't forget Mirz.

eastcoastbbman

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: March 15, 2007, 07:19:21 AM »
no offense man you have a good build but there is no way in hell that you are 240 pounds at 5'7" at 5 percent bf, that's roughly what Gustavo Badell is, you're lying, your arms look no bigger than 17 and a half inces.

those are my exact stats at about 8 weeks out from any show. 235-240. im 5"7". my arms are not huge. i know that, but i did tape them at almost 20" at 6 weeks out from the masters nats.

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: March 15, 2007, 07:20:11 AM »

yes he is! you admitted that you can't wait to scroll down to see what he writes, and now you're asking him to justify why he called you small....he's obviously in your head.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: March 15, 2007, 07:21:35 AM »

those are my exact stats at about 8 weeks out from any show. 235-240. im 5"7". my arms are not huge. i know that, but i did tape them at almost 20" at 6 weeks out from the masters nats.
sorry man but that's bullshit, the only way you're 240 onstage is if you have concrete bones.

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
« Reply #49 on: March 15, 2007, 07:26:53 AM »
Although I am a non-squad affiliated bounty hunter, and would attack him without a second thought if I felt it necessary, I have to give my props to the Squadfather.
He has been here a long time, and has really made us laugh with his brutal insults. Sometimes, some people just need to be told the truth, and he has knack at doing it in very funny manner, at least for everyone except the poor bastard being attacked.

He’s like the Simon (American Idol) of getbig. (Yes, you can use that in your sig)

Recently, he has evolved into a guy who has a keen eye for calling out bullshitters, which I find to be a nice touch.
tiny-tit bounty hunter