Author Topic: Luke Wood, is bodybuilding your only source of $???  (Read 9816 times)

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
Re: Luke Wood, is bodybuilding your only source of $???
« Reply #25 on: March 15, 2007, 09:07:05 AM »
Not sure where these "upper levels" of bb are where you come from...but the things you mentioned are NOT the norm. The overwhelming majority of pro's in the "upper levels" have contracts and make good money...I would guess there are more guys in the NFL that have a record proportionally.

bs.

most bbers cant live of these contracts alone. Guys like you and Shawn could cause you are very driven and have a good business sence.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #26 on: March 15, 2007, 09:15:33 AM »
True....and some don't live off their contracts alone...they also don't sell drugs or do G4P...Mark Dugdale owns his own business, Dareem Charles runs a very successful pt business in Fla., etc......

The farther down the list you go, the bigger the % of these things are done....simple.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #27 on: March 15, 2007, 09:29:32 AM »
True....and some don't live off their contracts alone...they also don't sell drugs or do G4P...Mark Dugdale owns his own business, Dareem Charles runs a very successful pt business in Fla., etc......

The farther down the list you go, the bigger the % of these things are done....simple.

Dareem Charles has a waiting list for clients for his personal training business................
  that's awesome!  (6-7 clients per day @ $80-$100 per hr........do the math)

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #28 on: March 15, 2007, 09:33:47 AM »
hahaha! look at the bald midget next to him checking out the gay spaghetti string tank to show off his massive build ::)

hahah, look at him guarding his 20lb bag of protein he spent $150 on with his 12" legs
its comin today

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #29 on: March 15, 2007, 09:44:21 AM »

Dareem Charles has a waiting list for clients for his personal training business................
If that's his price, some people are really dumb. Who would pay a pro bodybuilder $100 per hour to "train" them?  :-\
!

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: March 15, 2007, 09:50:19 AM »
If that's his price, some people are really dumb. Who would pay a pro bodybuilder $100 per hour to "train" them?  :-\

People pay regular certified trainers at my gym $70 $80 and $90 dollars per hour to train them
   (a lot of people pay this) .... im sure to have a pro-bodybuilder like Darrem Charles train you is going to cost you more

can't argue with the results tho...................i have 2 clients completly off there heart medication and both have dropped 60 + pounds.................. .......it's what your health is worth to you in terms of money

Saxon

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy Metal Thunder
« Reply #31 on: March 15, 2007, 09:56:11 AM »

People pay approximately $40 an hour in my gym to have someone teach them to sit on a swiss ball or hold boxing pads up...

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #32 on: March 15, 2007, 10:00:23 AM »
People pay approximately $40 an hour in my gym to have someone teach them to sit them to sit on a swiss ball or hold boxing pads up...
Pathetic.
The only way I'm waying someone $100/hour is if he can make me even more money or keep me out of jail.
!

SHUTUPANDTRAIN

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: March 15, 2007, 10:00:53 AM »
hahah I never noticed that...... he will look great in that max muscle wear ::)

Sooooo...Are you pissed that you can't afford it or don't look good in it...just wondering...

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #34 on: March 15, 2007, 10:01:44 AM »
Sooooo...Are you pissed that you can't afford it or don't look good in it...just wondering...
what's up shadow?

SHUTUPANDTRAIN

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: March 15, 2007, 10:03:35 AM »
what's up shadow?

So am I weed or shadow...Another Getbig Clown...

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #36 on: March 15, 2007, 10:04:52 AM »
So am I weed or shadow...Another Getbig Clown...
don't know but your post are  as lame as theres, so you might as well be.

SHUTUPANDTRAIN

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: March 15, 2007, 10:07:02 AM »
don't know but your post are  as lame as theres, so you might as well be.

And yours are as stupid and nonsensical as all of the Squads...

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #38 on: March 15, 2007, 10:08:25 AM »
I can picture the first session.  Here are two reasons you won't look like me, genetics and drugs.  Now let's talk about your diet. ;D
N

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: March 15, 2007, 10:11:35 AM »
I can picture the first session.  Here are two reasons you won't look like me, genetics and drugs.  Now let's talk about your diet. ;D

99% of clients are middle aged overweight men and women..................t hey have 0 desire to look like a pro-bb
    they just wan't to get in shape for health and cosmetic reasons

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: March 15, 2007, 10:22:59 AM »
Luke doesn't sell steroids, I can tell you first hand he is too stupid to know how.

Gay for pay is more his style, thats why they call him Luke "Anthony" Wood
 I SECOND this! At the Arnold expo...Ed and I interviewd him and after we finished we both looked at eachother with absolutel disgust. Probably the absolute WORST interview. Guy was as dumb as a fkn tree stump. Every joke Ed threw at him got a...'huh?' response.

Ed mentiond how his arms looked good and didn't show nasty signs of site-injections like other guys(giving him a compliment)...Luke goes...'I do not know what those are...I do not know about things like that...'

Ed then asked him about his future shows and his plans to which he replies...'I, uh...just workout you know?'

Yea. He may be cool on here but I agree...he's either a trust fund baby or a typical bodybuilder who lives at home and has everything paved away for him by parents.
?

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: March 15, 2007, 10:25:03 AM »
 I SECOND this! At the Arnold expo...Ed and I interviewd him and after we finished we both looked at eachother with absolutel disgust. Probably the absolute WORST interview. Guy was as dumb as a fkn tree stump. Every joke Ed threw at him got a...'huh?' response.

Ed mentiond how his arms looked good and didn't show nasty signs of site-injections like other guys(giving him a compliment)...Luke goes...'I do not know what those are...I do not know about things like that...'

Ed then asked him about his future shows and his plans to which he replies...'I, uh...just workout you know?'

Yea. He may be cool on here but I agree...he's either a trust fund baby or a typical bodybuilder who lives at home and has everything paved away for him by parents.

Where is this interview?!?!?

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #42 on: March 15, 2007, 10:27:01 AM »

Luke wood is as dumb as a log.

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #43 on: March 15, 2007, 10:44:12 AM »

he was too low on carbs to think straight ;)
Get Big, or Die Trying

affy

« Reply #44 on: March 15, 2007, 10:51:20 AM »

milos charges 350 an hour...and still has a shitload of clients.  As long as people are willing to pay these prices, the pro's will keep charging them

antcraw

• Getbig III
  • Legacy of Brutality
« Reply #45 on: March 15, 2007, 10:54:44 AM »
hahaha he honestly looks like he doesnt work out at all...... the only thing that smedium shirt hugs is his gut

haha and the only thing you hug are the squads nuts
I'm Nick's role model!

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #46 on: March 15, 2007, 11:06:44 AM »
Like Block has said before, most pro bb'ers sell or have sold gear at one time. A few of them then put the profits into a legit business like a gym. Many of the big supplements companies have also been started with profits from steroid dealing. Wasn't Bill Phillips a steroid dealer at one time?

Chick, how many pros would you say have NEVER sold gear? Very, very few I'd say.

arce377

• Getbig IV
  • ARCE DO SAN MARTIALARTS SCHOOL
« Reply #47 on: March 15, 2007, 11:40:16 AM »
 Fair question.
ARCE
DOSAN DOJO

bigtraps

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: March 15, 2007, 11:47:20 AM »
   People pay regular certified trainers at my gym $70 $80 and $90 dollars per hour to train them

WOW, hold up.  Up to $90 per hour?  Damn, I could get a good whore for less than that for an hour, and probable have a lot better workout.

bigtraps

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: March 15, 2007, 11:49:43 AM »

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.  Too funny.