Author Topic: Holy leader Sarcasm betrayed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 3791 times)

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
Re: Holy leader Sarcasm betrayed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #25 on: March 19, 2007, 03:25:10 PM »
How ironic is this thread title  ::)

Now that you mention it....   ::)

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #26 on: March 19, 2007, 03:26:30 PM »
Heckler just post the 'not a happy camper' screenshot and get this love in over with  ::)

seriously, it's fucking tiresome. every thread he pops in to post that PM or say "you're gay zachary gates!!" as if we haven't heard it a thousand times before.  ::)

he's betraying his own damn name. hecklers are supposed to be funny, this is just stupid.  :-\

The Heckler

« Reply #27 on: March 19, 2007, 03:29:04 PM »
seriously, it's fucking tiresome. every thread he pops in to post that PM or say "you're gay zachary gates!!" as if we haven't heard it a thousand times before.  ::)

he's betraying his own damn name. hecklers are supposed to be funny, this is just stupid.  :-\

oh boo hoo, my feelings are so hurt  :'(

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #28 on: March 19, 2007, 03:30:54 PM »
oh boo hoo, my feelings are so hurt  :'(

see, at least that was different. keep that up and maybe you'll be an entertaining addition to the board instead of an unwanted squad follower. seriously you're like that kid in high school who sat near the popular kids and laughed really loud at their jokes in hopes that they'd let you come to the party, and then you end up crying yourself to sleep because it doesn't happen.  :-\

The Heckler

« Reply #29 on: March 19, 2007, 03:34:33 PM »
see, at least that was different. keep that up and maybe you'll be an entertaining addition to the board instead of an unwanted squad follower. seriously you're like that kid in high school who sat near the popular kids and laughed really loud at their jokes in hopes that they'd let you come to the party, and then you end up crying yourself to sleep because it doesn't happen.  :-\

::)

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #30 on: March 19, 2007, 03:39:35 PM »