Author Topic: What is man's worst creation?  (Read 2790 times)

wolfgang187

• Getbig IV
  • My power is discombobulatingly & devastating!
Re: What is man's worst creation?
« Reply #25 on: March 15, 2007, 10:48:30 AM »
Trans Fat are in nature dumbass.

GOD DAMM YOUR FUCKEN STUPID BOY!

Most foods containing artificial trans fats formed by partially hydrogenating plant fats may contain up to 45% trans fat compared to their total fat.[4] Baking shortenings generally contain 30% trans fats compared to their total fats, while animal equivalents such as butter and lard contain 3%. Those margarines not reformulated to reduce trans fats may contain up to 15% trans fat by weight.[5]

It has been established that trans fats in human milk fluctuate with maternal consumption of trans fat, and that the amount of trans fats in the bloodstream of breastfed infants fluctuates with the amounts found in their milk. Reported percentages of trans (compared to total fats) in human milk range from 1% in Spain, 2% in France and 4% in Germany to 7% in Canada.[6]

Trans fats are also found in shortenings commonly used for deep frying in restaurants. In the past, the decreased rancidity of partially hydrogenated oils meant that they could be reused for a longer time than conventional oils. Recently, however, non-hydrogenated vegetable oils have become available that have lifespans exceeding that of the frying shortenings.[7] As fast food chains routinely use different fats in different locations, trans fat levels in products can have large variation. For example, an analysis of samples of McDonald's french fries collected in 2004 and 2005 found that fries served in New York City contained twice as much trans fat as in Hungary, and 28 times as much trans fat as in Denmark (where trans fats are restricted). At KFC, the pattern was reversed with Hungary's product containing twice the trans fat of the New York product. Even within the US there was variation, with fries in New York containing 30% more trans fat than those from Atlanta.

blak_ice

• Getbig II
  • DEVIL DAWG!!!!!!!!
« Reply #26 on: March 15, 2007, 11:31:36 AM »
the come drop that started this thread
DONT BE SCARED

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #27 on: March 15, 2007, 01:14:03 PM »
Not sure if they are "man's creations" but these two are pretty bad

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: March 15, 2007, 01:25:12 PM »
G-Strings for oversized woman....it's just plain wrong.

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: March 15, 2007, 03:43:30 PM »

Leggings for oversized women. Also plain wrong.

But seriously, I too would say religion or God.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #30 on: March 15, 2007, 03:47:23 PM »

You mean oversized women in general.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #31 on: March 15, 2007, 07:44:07 PM »
nuclear weapons, then biological warfare, then religion

peruke

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: March 15, 2007, 07:50:38 PM »
I'll go first.
Breast Implants
 - It gives mediocre women the impression that they are hot.  Turning a bitchy girl into a #### overnight ;D  Not all, but many.  Lastly, fake is fake.

runner up:
Guns
- Imagine if everyone had to actually fight in a war and not just press buttons to win.  Korea would get crushed...haha  A bunch of 130lbs beasts!!!

The worst creation was the "Yugo"!!!!  hands down!!!!   :-X

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #33 on: March 15, 2007, 08:31:25 PM »
LOL. Guy seems alright, but, man, all he does is bitch, bitch, bitch. What the fcuk is up with all the sand in your vagina, Croatch!? 
I'm not bitching though, just an observation.  This is a message board.  You rip on people, get ripped on, and spew your thoughts.  This way we can out go out in the world and have nothing but positive vibes left.  I wish I had a vagina, I'd fuck myself senseless...yeah buddy!
N

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #34 on: March 15, 2007, 09:22:43 PM »

Yes I hate that

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #35 on: March 16, 2007, 06:12:23 AM »
internet tough guys
X

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #36 on: March 17, 2007, 04:35:09 PM »
I believe North Korea would not be crushed.  They have something in them that Americans do not, just like the insurgents do in Iraq.  They will never surrender and will never stop, even in the face of unbalanced odds.  I believe they would both utterly crush Americans in a fight if it were hand to hand combat.  Given the status of thier society, barbarism is championed and often carried out freely.  They have less to lose and less to give up and more of a will to fight for no reason.

Yeah, that something didn't stop Japanese from using them as toilet seats.

There is a big difference from marching  than actual fighting. When in a true battle, that is when you are really testing. marching in the rain during a parade doesn't do shit. And that is what the N. Korean army does. They have what 3 million soldiers, how many of them would turn and run when actually face death in a real battle.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #37 on: March 17, 2007, 05:13:14 PM »
mans worst creation is to procreate, little bastards
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: March 17, 2007, 05:15:54 PM »
I believe North Korea would not be crushed.  They have something in them that Americans do not, just like the insurgents do in Iraq.  They will never surrender and will never stop, even in the face of unbalanced odds.  I believe they would both utterly crush Americans in a fight if it were hand to hand combat.  Given the status of thier society, barbarism is championed and often carried out freely.  They have less to lose and less to give up and more of a will to fight for no reason.

They're humans too, not a country of X-Men!

wouldn't you say it would be the ones who have alot and cherish little or the wrong things and/or are accustomed to their belongings and such, would be the savages? than the ones whom have little but cherish it greatly?

its kind of a hard thing to determine haha.