Author Topic: GH15 IM TRYING UR CYCLE ADVICE  (Read 5437 times)

NJ_Slinky

• Getbig III
Re: GH15 IM TRYING UR CYCLE ADVICE
« Reply #25 on: March 15, 2007, 12:05:35 PM »
Have you purchased white linen pants, white D&G wrist bands, and imported oversized Italian belt buckles for '1 2 3 shirts off entering club'?  That picture is missing 12 cases of water bottles for post workout and pre-after hour scoop sessions.

Love coconut scented g naps.

NJ_Slinky

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: March 15, 2007, 12:09:08 PM »
May I ask for what purpose?  ???

So he's strong enough to deadlift your mother's fat ass out of the fuckin' tub...........who cares why you dolt.

drain - plunge

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #27 on: March 15, 2007, 12:11:29 PM »
NJ_Slinky's starting to grow on me now that he's detached himself from my sack.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #28 on: March 15, 2007, 12:17:36 PM »
 :o

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
« Reply #29 on: March 15, 2007, 12:21:39 PM »

That's a beautiful thing, makes me want to start a cycle.
tiny-tit bounty hunter

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #30 on: March 15, 2007, 12:24:13 PM »
Whats funny is how Apenis talks shit about using drugs when he admitted he did roids before.  Obviously he didn't know how to use them and thought he could talk them without training and get big.  Now he hates them so always puts people down who use them.  Giant Hypocrite

THE BAD GUY

• Getbig III
  • Some dream to get big I stay awake and get it done
« Reply #31 on: March 15, 2007, 12:28:38 PM »
Whats funny is how Apenis talks shit about using drugs when he admitted he did roids before.  Obviously he didn't know how to use them and thought he could talk them without training and get big.  Now he hates them so always puts people down who use them.  Giant Hypocrite
i know its funny to me to but what kills me even more is cumsquad constant ball bust on here lol its a lil pathetic to see a guy his age still wine and cry when ppl are big and he wants the same but cant deal with it ........its like this boys BUST all u want but when it comes to gear i am king i can get anything at any time at any amount

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: March 15, 2007, 01:23:20 PM »
Simple, inject until visible signs of organ failure.  :o
  you must be the dumbest person here( besides BerzerFairy) ::)

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: March 15, 2007, 01:47:19 PM »
I know that some people here lie about their size, which makes zero sense to me, because the only one you are lying to is YOU! For the record i donīt think bad guy is lying about his size 242 lbs isnīt record braking or anything and if he is lying it doesnīt make sense. Bad guy to answer your question about ECA iīd say 25-30 mg efedrin, 200 mg caffeine and 200 mg aspirin. When you have gotten use to it you can take it more or more often.

Good luck.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

4thAD

« Reply #34 on: March 15, 2007, 01:48:36 PM »
hahahaha, another cyberspace mass monster. ::)

Kinda like yourself? Come on mass monster post that pic. I have heard you talk a big game for a long time. Also  look at TA he looks like my 6th grade girlfriend! I will give him one thing, he knows how to get lean.

4thAD

« Reply #35 on: March 15, 2007, 01:50:16 PM »
I know that some people here lie about their size, which makes zero sense to me, because the only one you are lying to is YOU! For the record i donīt think bad guy is lying about his size 242 lbs isnīt record braking or anything and if he is lying it doesnīt make sense. Bad guy to answer your question about ECA iīd say 25-30 mg efedrin, 200 mg caffeine and 200 mg aspirin. When you have gotten use to it you can take it more or more often.

Good luck.

I usually use baby aspirin easier on the stomach. Or just take one regular aspirin.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: March 15, 2007, 01:52:56 PM »
Yeah, baby aspirin is good.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

THE BAD GUY

• Getbig III
  • Some dream to get big I stay awake and get it done
« Reply #37 on: March 15, 2007, 02:05:25 PM »

Good luck.
THX  dude and i aint lying i have no reason to lie about my size,,as for the ECA thats pretty much what i thought but i was told 25mg of Effa 200mg of caffeine  but 300mg of aspirin not 200mg no big deal...now do u take this only once a day or 3 times at that dosage? so in total would be 75mg effa 600 Caffein 600 aspirin?

Also side effects i have a friend who competed last year and said he had problems taking a piss (slow flow) :-\while on the Effa??? anyone ever heard of that??
Most i ever got was some shaky hands but then again i didnt take that more then 25mg

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: March 15, 2007, 02:21:39 PM »
THX  dude and i aint lying i have no reason to lie about my size,,as for the ECA thats pretty much what i thought but i was told 25mg of Effa 200mg of caffeine  but 300mg of aspirin not 200mg no big deal...now do u take this only once a day or 3 times at that dosage? so in total would be 75mg effa 600 Caffein 600 aspirin?

Also side effects i have a friend who competed last year and said he had problems taking a piss (slow flow) :-\while on the Effa??? anyone ever heard of that??
Most i ever got was some shaky hands but then again i didnt take that more then 25mg

Youīre welcome.
Start once a day and see how it goes, after awhile you can use 2-4 times a day. So that would be total of 75-100 mg efedrin, 600-800 mg caffein and 600-800 mg aspirin. Your friends problem (piss) was most likely water, maybe he didnīt drink enough H2O. I doub it was anything else. Water is very important. Yeah, i didnīt think you were lying about youīre size, because there really is no point to that and the fact that theres someone allways here on Getbig trying to OWN someone is just sad...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
  • Porsche 911 Turbo Carerra. My reality, your dream.
« Reply #39 on: March 15, 2007, 02:27:27 PM »
So he's strong enough to deadlift your mother's fat ass out of the fuckin' tub...........who cares why you dolt.

drain - plunge

I love being challanged by MORONS from Jerrrrrssssy. It's too easy!!!  ;D

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #40 on: March 15, 2007, 03:15:48 PM »

I've seen this posted several times but no one's ever said when & on what board he admitted this. If you've got some info onlyme (or anyone else) please elighten us.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #41 on: March 15, 2007, 05:45:40 PM »
I love being challanged by MORONS from Jerrrrrssssy. It's too easy!!!  ;D
hi sarcasm

bench

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: March 15, 2007, 09:24:32 PM »
k guys ill keep you up to date with my new cycle that starts mon.
 var ed          tren A eod          winny (oral) ed      provirion and aromasin       clen and eca as necessary
1 75           
2 75
3 100            100                                                25             
4 100            100                                                25
5 100            100                     50                        25
6 100            100                     50                        25
7 100            100                     50                        25 
8 100            100                     50                        25
9 100            100                     50                        25
10 100          100                     50                        25

Anavar is 50mg tabs
tren is generic labs 100mg
winny is stallion labs
aromasin is chem one research

Let me know what you think and ill keep you posted