Author Topic: THE BEST ADVICE you will EVER get from a NATURAL PRO.  (Read 8576 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: THE BEST ADVICE you will EVER get from a NATURAL PRO.
« Reply #25 on: March 13, 2007, 11:45:33 AM »
DrugFree4Life, good job and keep up the good work. In general I agree with the caloric range
how tall are you?

Adonis, he actually has muscle mass...you don't

no one disagrees with the premise that most people over eat and that a caloric defecit will produce weight lost. What we find offensive is you passing off other people's ideas as yours.

go to any gym and look around, of the serious work out people you will find a bunch of fat people lifting weights. It dawned of me a  long time a go that "they train just as hard as me if not harder, they train just as long as me if not longer"

so the only other variable is that they are over eating. I droppped my caloric intake and started seeing results. Oddly enough everyone is saying that I am look bigger even though I have lost some weight. My weight has stabilized but the BF keeps going down.

Seeing someone like DrugFree4Life only gives me more motivation

I am glad I helped contribute to your revelation.

Just think, if you didn`t read what I put out there, your conciousness to the matter would have NEVER been raised.  You would have remained fat.  The bottom line of my message is to eat less and to not overeat.  What you choose to eat is up to you.  I like eating anything I want and using my formula to determine the amount as it is highly accurate.  I am glad that you could take something away from this.

On a side note, Drugfree4life is nearing 40 years old.  I would like him to answer this honestly:  What was he like at my age? 

donrhummy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: March 13, 2007, 11:58:05 AM »
This is a shot of me about a week or so out from 2006....

I was weighing about 197 - 199 here (I think)

No idea if you are drug free but I completely believe that you can have that degree of mass/muscularity and be drug free.

But here's what's funny. drugfree4life BLOWS true adonis OUT OF THE WATER, yet he spend zero time on getbig promoting himself and injecting himself/his ideas into every friggin' thread. Adnoise on the other hand, with a much inferior phyqisue, will think nothing of commenting in a thread on, say the presidnetial election, with, "Yes, McCain is running for president and i have a new principle for all you naturals out there! While on the toilet, contract your calves every time you squeeze and they'll be as big as mine!"

So adonis, looking at drugfree4life and the fact that he only offers advice WHEN ASKED FOR, what does that tell you?

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #27 on: March 13, 2007, 12:04:20 PM »
I am glad I helped contribute to your revelation.

Just think, if you didn`t read what I put out there, your conciousness to the matter would have NEVER been raised.  You would have remained fat.  The bottom line of my message is to eat less and to not overeat.  What you choose to eat is up to you.  I like eating anything I want and using my formula to determine the amount as it is highly accurate.  I am glad that you could take something away from this.

On a side note, Drugfree4life is nearing 40 years old.  I would like him to answer this honestly:  What was he like at my age? 

where did I say that I was fat?

and no, this revelation happened prior to my knowledge of getbig. I always found it weird that all of regular gym "warriors" always had visible fat around their mid section. As stated I didn't think that it was their work routine. So clearly it had to be their dietary habits, oddly enough, these fuckers think that they are bulking. Unless you are going on stage their is no need to bulk.

my only problem with you is your "reinventing the wheel" and taking credit
Here comes the money shot

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: March 13, 2007, 12:12:15 PM »
I think DrugFree4Life would need to lose about 5-8 more pounds from that picture he posted.

Brian Whitacre has been cleaning up at 165 lbs at 5`10.  I think he may be unbeatable in a sense.  Curt, do you find that your weight class is easier in a sense, as the overall winner for Natural Bodybuildings usually goes to the best middleweight or lightweights.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: March 13, 2007, 12:14:59 PM »
This is the condition that Curt needs and can achieve if he wants.

He may have to lose a bit more than 8 lbs come to think of it. Id say 5-10.

pumpher

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: March 13, 2007, 05:45:15 PM »
looking good DrugFree4Life!

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #31 on: March 15, 2007, 12:23:41 PM »
What was he like at my age? 

If you are about 26 - 28, I believe I was a fat ass.  I think I was around 12 - 13%.  I really didnt feel the need to be lean.  I was thoroughly into the heavy weights eat as much as I can thing.

No idea if you are drug free but I completely believe that you can have that degree of mass/muscularity and be drug free.

Life-time drug free.  The closest I have ever come to touching anything was these cases:
1) Smelled the empty bottle of test because it said it was suspended in cottonseed oil and I couldnt understand why they did that (yes, I was niave)

2) Used two different pro hormones back in 1996 & 1997.  One was AST's (I believe) Androstenedione and the other was Ultimate Nutritions Nor-19.  The AST was shit..didnt do anything.  The Nor-19 though....wow.  Got MAJORLLY agressive with it.

I think DrugFree4Life would need to lose about 5-8 more pounds from that picture he posted.

Brian Whitacre has been cleaning up at 165 lbs at 5`10.  I think he may be unbeatable in a sense.  Curt, do you find that your weight class is easier in a sense, as the overall winner for Natural Bodybuildings usually goes to the best middleweight or lightweights.

I believe if I were to com ein another 5 or so lbs leaner I woud definitely place better.  I was about 193 (I believe) for my pro show.  If I were to come in about 185 - 190, I think I would be near the top.  I might do a show this year, and then take two years off and then compete masters.  Its tough competing against guys 10 - 15yrs younger who have the same knowledge I do.  I can say that I only really got VERY lean starting with my 2002 show.  So, thats really only 5 years.  Some of these guys have been doing that for 10 or so.

For my show there was only a heavyweight and a lightweight class.  It sucked because they had guys at 170lbs against guys who were nearly 200lbs.  Not fair in my book.  They wanted to keep the weight classes the same.  I call bullshit.  I say leave them the way they are.  If you have 10 in one class and 3 in another...so be it!!!

We shall see how this year turns out!

On a side note....I think adam COULD do well in natural shows.  I dont know why he wont try it though.  In the past I have done the reallly high protiein (upwards of 400gms a day)...and have even tried going way low (.8gm per lb of lean mass).  I know where I feel comfortable.  I know how I feel when I take in less than my particular amount.  For me I look at it like this.  Adam has his theories.  Thats fine.  He feels he can be at a certain percentage whenever he feels like it.  We have yet to see a bodybuilder do a show utilizing those methods.  Could he be the first?  Why not?  But the fact remains that people will diet for shows the way they always have.  If 99 out of a 100 people exhibit the fact that squatting is the best way to get big legs...and there is one person yelling and screaming that leg extensions are the best way....whats going to happen?  People will discount that one person.  But that one person has found what works for HIM.  To be even more precise....I dont get shit out of bent-over rows.  Never have...never will.  I have done 315 for a set of 4...and what did it get me?  A whole lotta nothing.  No sore lats, mid back, nothing.  Yet, I will do a low row machine and my back is torn up!! 

I tried a ketogenic diet some years back.  Loved it....for the first few weeks.  I never got tired, lethargic, or lost my brain power.  I just got tired of eating so high in fat and then carb loading on the weekends.  I will say this though....the pump you get the first day back to the gym after the weekend carb loads...ABSOLUTELY FUCKING ADDICTING!!!!  You sweat like a pig.....but your pumps are FREAKY FREAKY FREAKY!!!!!

Here is my theory for dieting and growth:

1) Find something and give it an honest try
2) If it works refine it, perfect it, maximize the results
3) If its not working...go back to step #1