Author Topic: Best dosing protocol for HGH(real BB'ers and athletes pls)  (Read 3767 times)

wampyri

Best dosing protocol for HGH(real BB'ers and athletes pls)
« on: March 16, 2007, 11:48:47 AM »
Whats the best dosing protocol for HGH for safty and results how long does it take for most people to see results people on the boards (some of which probs have never used hgh) say months where as people i know say they see it within 4-6 weeks for fat loss and other changes.  I want to know the best way to dose it I here 5iu mon weds fri been seen as a good way of doing it at the min opinions by you exp serious athletes.

Disclaimer:
Money is not an object I know it needs to be run a long time so save yourself some time on the genric anwsers : ;D ;)

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Re: Best dosing protocol for HGH(real BB'ers and athletes pls)
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2007, 01:43:35 PM »
It is possible that one might notice changes in the short term, say 4-6wks, but with GH we're more concerned with long term permanent effects...if we want short term effects, then simply reach for the dbol or t-3. A good place to start is 2-4iu/ed for 4-6 months...obviously 6months being preferable.

wampyri

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2007, 01:55:38 PM »
Do you have an opinion on the 3 x weekly shots instead of ed i like hgh shots so dont mind just wanna be as safe a possible while doing it.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2007, 02:10:56 PM »
Do you have an opinion on the 3 x weekly shots instead of ed i like hgh shots so dont mind just wanna be as safe a possible while doing it.
This would not be the best way to go about things. When taking HGH one thing you're trying to do is to mimic the pituitary gland, which is where naturally occurring GH comes from.

"Shooting HGH every other day more accurately replicates the pulsile frequency of HGH, and thus gave better results for growth (height) deficient children, HGH pulsatility is necessary for proper function of the HGH receptor. (10) Dosing in the EOD nature reduces incidence of any sort of withdrawal problems associated with normal HGH use, including regression or retardation of growth after cessation of therapy."

"Therefore, I feel very comfortable speculating that the use of HGH in this manner, which more closely simulates the natural secretion pattern of it, allows the HGH receptors and the rest of the body to more efficiently recover from it, and this will result in much more muscle growth over time (although height was examined in the previous study). My recommendations therefore are 2 shots per day of .028iu/kg of bodyweight, taken every other day, for a minimum of 3months, and preferably for 2-3x that long, and preferably with the other synergistic compounds we´ve just taken a look at."

(10) The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism Vol. 87, No.8 3573-3577

wampyri

« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2007, 02:21:42 PM »
thanks very much ;)

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2007, 07:36:24 PM »
I see fat burning effects almost immediatly with HGH ( + cytomel @ 25-50mcg).
Building new muscle with it is a long term trip.
Test + Deca etc is a lot cheaper, and more effective for that.