Author Topic: ICE CREAMS and calorie is a calorie and Haha Apenis - all three threads merged.  (Read 84393 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: "Calories are calories" (oh brother) where did I go wrong?
« Reply #175 on: March 27, 2007, 09:57:47 AM »
Even when you are home, Do what you can if you are bored.

Pullups,Dips,Pushups.  Anything you can think of.  Be Creative.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #176 on: March 27, 2007, 11:19:10 AM »
Also realize that you ARE NOT an ELITE Strength Athlete.

A Strength Athlete refers to OLYMPIC LIFTERS, who in this case, train for a few hours, full body, with many techniques involved.

You are barely more active than a Sedentary man.  You are a few days a week toolbag who does not spend a near fraction of the time in the Gym that an ELITE ATHLETE would.

You mean an elite athlete like 3-time MET-Rx World's Strongest Man Champion Mariusz Pudianowski........WAIT A MINUTE!!!

If I recall his diet correctly, some of what he eats per day include 10 eggs, 2-3 lbs of bacon, and 7 lbs. of pork chops.

Even by the most conservative of estimates, that's over 400 grams of protein (WITHOUT the protein powder and BCAAs he also consumes).

You go tell him he doesn't need a high-protein diet.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #177 on: March 27, 2007, 11:53:33 AM »
I don`t know who Darden is, nor have I read anything he has put out.

You can`t get massive muscles in 10 weeks by the way.

How come you haven't

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
  • Porsche 911 Turbo Carerra. My reality, your dream.
« Reply #178 on: March 27, 2007, 01:52:01 PM »

You can`t get massive muscles in 10 weeks by the way.

Sure you can, I did...... on 'The True Adonis Big Mac diet'

And the best part was I maintained 'my size'.  ::)

WhiteCastle

• Getbig III
  • The Wizard of Filth
« Reply #179 on: March 28, 2007, 06:46:14 PM »
I have a feeling that most of the peer-reviewed research on protein-intake and muscle gain is seriously flawed, largely due to some of the reasons best explained here (free article)....
http://medicine.plosjournals.org/perlserv?request=get-document&doi=10.1371%2Fjournal.pmed.0020124

The biggest problem I have seen with most studies on this type of subject is very low sample sizes, even before dividing them into treatment & control groups.  I don't believe that protein intake is nearly as important as what common bodybuilding sources claim it to be (2+ g/lb bodyweight), but I would bet the effect is somewhere lower than that; in other words a small to medium sized effect from more protein.  Most studies simply do not have the statistical power to find this, even if the data actually show it.  I don't think I've ever seen any article on this subject that uses alternate methods for inference, i.e. bayesian or even bootstrapping or simulations.  The mags typically stress 2+g/lb, but they make most of their money from advertising and usually protein powder is a huge chunk of that.  These magazines completely rely on this source to stay afloat, and if protein powder is found to be overhyped, what are they going to replace it with in advertising?  Even w/ creatines, NO2, thermogenics, etc., the protein powders clearly rule the field for ads.

Realistically, I agree with this article's author and think that many of the disciplines that use classical inferential stats to draw conclusions are putting out at least 50% false findings.  In some of the fields that use human subjects (psych, exercise-related sciences, drug-testing), I wouldn't be surprised if about 75% of what we think we know is false. 

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #180 on: March 28, 2007, 09:54:35 PM »
For training, I advocate training the WHOLE BODY every single time you set foot in the gym.  Train the Whole body as much as possible.

Well when was the last time you stepped into a gym.  Cause you are missing allot of muscle.  Yo have the flattest set of traps I have ever seen.  And have arms even hit 14" yet.  I have a feeling you haven't been in a gym in a couple years from your pics.

THE AUSSIE GIFT

• Getbig II
« Reply #181 on: March 29, 2007, 02:22:13 PM »
You are an idiot Adonis, no way is a calorie a calorie. There is research to suggest that when eating 100 calories of high gi carbs and it hits your stomach it is very easily broken down and digested. The body needs to work much harder to digest the same amount of protein or low gi carbs. Hence the body actually uses energy or calories to do this. Therefore the net calories u are eating is less.

Frauhorn

• Getbig II
« Reply #182 on: March 29, 2007, 04:17:10 PM »
Even when you are home, Do what you can if you are bored.

Pullups,Dips,Pushups.  Anything you can think of.  Be Creative.

is this for gaining muscle or losing weight?

imo that is a great idea for burning calories and developing good overall functional strength. but not for getting huuuge

ie something Bruce Lee would do rather than something Arnold would do

ignorance

• Getbig III
  • https://www.facebook.com/ResearchBodybuilding
« Reply #183 on: April 05, 2007, 07:43:43 PM »
Adonis likes boys.

Krusader

• Getbig II
« Reply #184 on: April 19, 2007, 03:30:45 PM »
Adonis is a self proclaimed Guru of misinformation.

D.L. 5

• Getbig IV
  • WILL HARRIS: BRINGING GAY BACK!
« Reply #185 on: April 20, 2007, 07:24:39 AM »
u don't 'need' 1.8 grams of protien per pound of bodyweight.

there is only so much protien the body needs and/or can utilise
JAY "OLIVE OIL" CUTLER!

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
Hahahaha Apenis is so owned!!!!!
« Reply #186 on: November 19, 2008, 10:51:15 PM »
OK, since this is the second pm that I have gotten since last night and both from members that I regularly converse with I decided to post this, but I have been sworn to secrecy so no names.  >:(

Anyway, it seems our beloved Apenis not only eats clean, but he juices too. He is telling the truth about eating crap till he goes up to a certain weight which is about 10 pounds over what he calls his ideal weight then when he diets back down it's chicken, buffalo, egg whites, oatmeal, rice ect.  ;D He also has been juicing for quite some time from what I was told which I suspected anyway so no big surprise. What a clown. This guy is more than a couple sandwiches shy of a picnic. Going to such great lengths to perpetuate a lie.  ??? Guess the truth has finally bitten you in your scrawny little ass. hahahahahaaaaaaa  ;D

Alex23

Re: Hahahaha Apenis is so owned!!!!!
« Reply #187 on: November 19, 2008, 10:57:08 PM »
OK, since this is the second pm that I have gotten since last night and both from members that I regularly converse with I decided to post this, but I have been sworn to secrecy so no names.  >:(

Anyway, it seems our beloved Apenis not only eats clean, but he juices too. He is telling the truth about eating crap till he goes up to a certain weight which is about 10 pounds over what he calls his ideal weight then when he diets back down it's chicken, buffalo, egg whites, oatmeal, rice ect.  ;D He also has been juicing for quite some time from what I was told which I suspected anyway so no big surprise. What a clown. This guy is more than a couple sandwiches shy of a picnic. Going to such great lengths to perpetuate a lie.  ??? Guess the truth has finally bitten you in your scrawny little ass. hahahahahaaaaaaa  ;D

I have PMs proving the same thing.

I also have PMs implicating him and Leafy_bug who was supposed to come out with his usage to prove that "it's impossible to compete without drugs"....

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #188 on: November 19, 2008, 11:09:49 PM »
If what you fellas are saying is true......man....where does it end?

Why use and then claim otherwise? What's the point?
HAHA, RON.....

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: November 19, 2008, 11:10:09 PM »

I have PMs proving the same thing.

I also have PMs implicating him and Leafy_bug who was supposed to come out with his usage to prove that "it's impossible to compete without drugs"....

Leafybug is OK in my book, but no offense to him it's just way too easy to spot guys who are on. The sad thing with Apenis is that you can tell he's on, but his body is more suited for chess maybe miniature golf or something.  ???

Alex23

« Reply #190 on: November 19, 2008, 11:11:38 PM »
Leafybug is OK in my book, but no offense to him it's just way too easy to spot guys who are on. The sad thing with Apenis is that you can tell he's on, but his body is more suited for chess maybe miniature golf or something.  ???

Yea leafy stepped up after competing; he realized that judges read these boards etc...

He also realized how dellusionite Adonis is and distanced himself.

Smart move.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #191 on: November 19, 2008, 11:13:05 PM »
If what you fellas are saying is true......man....where does it end?

Why use and then claim otherwise? What's the point?

It's true, I wouldn't make up shit or I would have done it long ago. It's actually not the juicing that bothers me it's the lying about diet. I have known all along he never ate the way he claims. He is laughing his sick fuking ass off knowing that some one out there is eating the way he recommends. Well, not anymore.  >:(

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #192 on: November 19, 2008, 11:13:33 PM »
Pretty pathetic that these clowns have to come on here to lie to people they don't even know, just sad really.  :-\

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #193 on: November 19, 2008, 11:13:45 PM »
I always knew that guy was full of shit.  Just eat McDonalds and deadlift,  yeah fucking right.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #194 on: November 19, 2008, 11:16:28 PM »
Pretty pathetic that these clowns have to come on here to lie to people they don't even know, just sad really.  :-\

Don't worry, I'm sure he is scurrying to find something to copy and paste as we speak.  ;D

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #195 on: November 19, 2008, 11:17:44 PM »
It's true, I wouldn't make up shit or I would have done it long ago. It's actually not the juicing that bothers me it's the lying about diet. I have known all along he never ate the way he claims. He is laughing his sick fuking ass off knowing that some one out there is eating the way he recommends. Well, not anymore.  >:(

Well, I have a problem with both juicing and his "diet".

If he's gonna "use", fine, but WHY lie about it? Why claim to be natural. I have zero respect for someone who does that.

As far as his Diet goes, why give people bad advice? As a joke? I fail to see the point......

Anyway you slice it....fucked up.
HAHA, RON.....

Alex23

« Reply #196 on: November 19, 2008, 11:19:41 PM »

QFT.

Adonis has lied about every aspects of his life... malicious and deceptive.

A certain someone told me that he was dieting so hard in 2006 that his girl had to tell him to take it easy. The guy was obsessed beyond belief. 

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #197 on: November 19, 2008, 11:22:15 PM »
Well, I have a problem with both juicing and his "diet".

If he's gonna "use", fine, but WHY lie about it? Why claim to be natural. I have zero respect for someone who does that.

As far as his Diet goes, why give people bad advice? As a joke? I fail to see the point......

Anyway you slice it....fucked up.

I agree, but it's one thing to lie about juicing, but what kind of sick mind do you have to lie for so long and try to get people to do things at all cost and to be so manipulative ?  Dude's gotta screw loose. Actually it's kinda scary.  ??

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #198 on: November 19, 2008, 11:25:48 PM »
What a steaming pile of shit adonis is.

First he photoshopped pics of himself and put them off as legit ( back around 06'ish )

Then he made up these FALSE "adonis principles" which people believed to be true, tried it out for themselves and fucked themselves over royally.

Then he lies about being natural ( for what reason, no one knows )

Then he tries to debate Disgusted with faulty research when he has no real world working knowledge of diet or nutrition.

Because of all this, I say he should be banned. The great Ronaldo! please ban adonis, im sure there are hundreds of others who think the same. ( or atleast put his ass in timeout, so he can post in shame under one of his numerous gimmicks )

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #199 on: November 19, 2008, 11:32:11 PM »
:D