Author Topic: chris faildo  (Read 4827 times)

Figo

• Getbig V
Re: chris faildo
« Reply #25 on: May 31, 2007, 10:13:28 AM »
The World Amateur Championships did not claim to be a natural contest in 1991 when Ronnie Coleman won the heavyweight class.

Ronnie Coleman never entered Team Universe.  Ron Coleman did.

Got my Ron's mixed-up Tim, was being sarcastic, btw. ;)

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: June 01, 2007, 07:12:55 PM »
Chris is a great guy.  Hard working, year round dieter, year round cardio. 

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: June 01, 2007, 07:24:42 PM »
a national level contest that offers trips to the world championships as well as a pro card to the winner.  what are the odds that all of the 40-60 contestants year in and year out are clean?

since no one has ever lost their placing, no one has ever lost their trophy, no one has ever lost their pro card,  there is no evidence that they even test the samples they collect.   
They might not lose their placing, but the Npc won't send someone to the Worlds who failed the test.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #28 on: June 01, 2007, 08:53:53 PM »
He won the team universe in 2003.  He only competes to renew his sponsorships.  He is roughly the same size since he won the USA in 1993.  He has great arms, shoulders and legs, and is thin through the torso.  He works extremely hard and diets year round.  So no he hasn't disappeared.  Go by Golds Gym Honolulu, he is THE MOST SUCCESSFUL personal trainer in Honolulu. 

He definitely makes coin training people, but e also takes advantage of them because they know nothing.  He makes them buy the products he pushes through his multi-level marketing products.  He tells them if they don't take them he can't guarantee results.  He also used to go next door nearly everyday and ask Wayne nutrition questions all the time.  Not many people in Hawaii know more about nutrition than Wayne.  And he would call me when Faildo just left and would always tell me how he would come over to ask questions about nutrition to tell his clients.  Ask Wayne what would do what to help whatever.  He looked good when he competed definitely can't take that from him.  But he is not worth $125 an hour or more.  Paula Suzuki knows allot more than he does and she charges half as much.  I pretty shut his ass up when he went around town telling people I will never be able to pull of my show and have that many pros attend at one time.  He was a few times tearing down my posters too.  But, I pretty much at the end.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #29 on: June 01, 2007, 08:58:51 PM »
I saw Chris train & compete many times in the early/mid 90's. I never ever thought he was natural... but then again, I don't think Elvis is dead.
a

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #30 on: June 01, 2007, 09:05:47 PM »
Chris's best was Alan Ichinose.  I think they even lived together.  Chris is natural? ::)  Ah okay. ::)

Sure you did ::)

I meant that I pulled off the show.  I couldn't hit a guy who is slightly bigger than some girls.  So yes, you are safe too. ;)

DVSGOD

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: June 01, 2007, 09:10:05 PM »
He was also charged with possesion in the late 90s,tryed to get his wife to take the fall for him which in turn ended his marrige to her,so do you still think he is natural ?  ::)

Jerryme7

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Check out www.muscleshoppe.com for the best prices
« Reply #32 on: June 01, 2007, 09:19:10 PM »
DVSGOD...are you sure you arent getting confused with Alan Ichinose that was charged with possesion? Whose marriage ended because of the raid?

DVSGOD

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: June 01, 2007, 09:22:12 PM »
DVSGOD...are you sure you arent getting confused with Alan Ichinose that was charged with possesion? Whose marriage ended because of the raid?
Il dig out my old MuscleMag and reconfirm  ;D Bob kennedy never lies  ;D

Jerryme7

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Check out www.muscleshoppe.com for the best prices
« Reply #34 on: June 01, 2007, 09:31:20 PM »
As far as I remember...Chris Faildo was happily married. But this was years ago when I left Hawaii in 1997. Ithink his wife was japanese or chinese or some sort of mixture? She was really nice. She didnt look like she was into the fitness scene if you know what I mean...I meant that she looked pretty average build...

He was sponsored by Met-rx at the time....I didnt really get to talk to him but ONLYME is right...Chris Faildo is not tall at all 

I dont really remember him training at Gold's Gym Kapiolani later changed to 24 Hour fitness when I left....I remember Eugene used to train people there

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #35 on: June 02, 2007, 02:39:31 AM »
As far as I remember...Chris Faildo was happily married. But this was years ago when I left Hawaii in 1997. Ithink his wife was japanese or chinese or some sort of mixture? She was really nice. She didnt look like she was into the fitness scene if you know what I mean...I meant that she looked pretty average build...

He was sponsored by Met-rx at the time....I didnt really get to talk to him but ONLYME is right...Chris Faildo is not tall at all 

I dont really remember him training at Gold's Gym Kapiolani later changed to 24 Hour fitness when I left....I remember Eugene used to train people there

Jerry he didn't train people at Kapiolani you are right.  Yes Eugene did train people.

He was also charged with possesion in the late 90s,tryed to get his wife to take the fall for him which in turn ended his marrige to her,so do you still think he is natural ?  ::)

I think you are thinking of Alan.

Thats very funny including the fact I'm bigger and taller than you.

Congrats. doubt it, but congrats if you are.  I am proud of you.  Is your pic up so we can see how big you are.  I am not that big.

MonstaDwarf

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • lift it machine
« Reply #36 on: June 02, 2007, 04:30:04 AM »
Eugene?
Berenzinski?
 or summat like that. Ex aussie guy with great wheels.
Net him on the big island the year I got married. loooong time ago.
forward ho

Andrew Smith

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: June 02, 2007, 05:54:04 AM »
All I see is a chinaman trying to mimmick greater genetics.

Hi Chris.

How do you mimmick greater genetics.  Think before you post.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #38 on: June 02, 2007, 11:41:05 AM »
Eugene?
Berenzinski?
 or summat like that. Ex aussie guy with great wheels.
Net him on the big island the year I got married. loooong time ago.

yes

ftse59

• Getbig I
« Reply #39 on: November 21, 2007, 03:48:44 AM »
 recent pics of chris on his assult at the 2007 world championships in jeju korea.....

aussiepro

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: November 22, 2007, 02:35:35 PM »
i heard a couple of rumours that he wasn't natural anymore... not sure if its true but he is looking good for 40,
there's no magic pills... just needles

willie mosconi

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: November 22, 2007, 11:41:16 PM »
i heard a couple of rumours that he wasn't natural anymore... not sure if its true but he is looking good for 40,

I think it is pretty much a given that he isn't natural no matter what he claims

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #42 on: November 23, 2007, 07:28:28 AM »
alan ichinose was a beast,great build .legs were sick.size wise they werent the same alan was bigger ,fuller look,condition chris gets heads up.