Author Topic: Presidential candidate Brownback: Homosexual acts are immoral  (Read 12176 times)

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Re: Presidential candidate Brownback: Homosexual acts are immoral
« Reply #75 on: March 19, 2007, 08:19:58 AM »
oh and yes to answer your question...anyone that spends their weekends on here posting...has no life. No adult would spend thier free time on a website chatting. Might as well be playing video games.

Aren't you supposed to be fighting a war?  what are you doing posting on a non-government website?

Get back to work and protect our freedoms!

And their are 60 year old Generals BTW.

How's your left hand oops sorry, hot wife?   ::)

Only a person who doesn't have a wife or life would say he has to go home to his hot wife,  how pathetic.

Why don't you just admit you don't own a computer?  Or better yet, keep insulting everyone, including BB, on the forum who posted this weekend.   ;)

Nothing like a low class predictable piece of brain washed trash to keep thing interesting.

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
  • You can't be a citizen unless you serve
« Reply #76 on: March 19, 2007, 08:23:42 AM »
Aren't you supposed to be fighting a war?  what are you doing posting on a non-government website?

Get back to work and protect our freedoms!

And their are 60 year old Generals BTW.

How's your left hand oops sorry, hot wife?   ::)

Only a person who doesn't have a wife or life would say he has to go home to his hot wife,  how pathetic.

Why don't you just admit you don't own a computer?  Or better yet, keep insulting everyone, including BB, on the forum who posted this weekend.   ;)

Nothing like a low class predictable piece of brain washed trash to keep thing interesting.

I am fighting a war bitch, How many trips you made to Iraq???? Thought so pussy. Why are you so mad that I pointed out the fact that no responsible adult would spend his weekends in a chat room? I like BB but he is included in that. And keep on the computer thing nerd!!! I bet your kids get beat up at school!
gotta love life

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: March 19, 2007, 08:41:24 AM »
I am fighting a war bitch, How many trips you made to Iraq???? Thought so pussy. Why are you so mad that I pointed out the fact that no responsible adult would spend his weekends in a chat room? I like BB but he is included in that. And keep on the computer thing nerd!!! I bet your kids get beat up at school!

HAHAAH,   you are fighting the war, on the forum?   

I'm not mad you pointed out i post on the weekend.  I could care less, i have Kids, family etc..   I don;t have to lie about having a "hot" wife like the classless piece of waste you are.  And i certainly don;t have to cover up the fact that i don't own computer by insulting everyone else who does when they post on a weekend.   

Aside from that, Even though i'm not "fighting" the war on a government computer like you or have been to Iraq, i'm not hypocrite like yourself who says things like "I use the UCMJ as my moral compass and then misuses government resources, and allows a gay person to serve next to me without saying anything.

You see MM69 as you meltdown some more, you are the worst kind of trash there is.  Self righteous, ignorant and too stupid to see it.

Now go back to work dumb-ass.

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: March 19, 2007, 10:10:01 AM »
HAHAAH,   you are fighting the war, on the forum?   

I'm not mad you pointed out i post on the weekend.  I could care less, i have Kids, family etc..   I don;t have to lie about having a "hot" wife like the classless piece of waste you are.  And i certainly don;t have to cover up the fact that i don't own computer by insulting everyone else who does when they post on a weekend.   

Aside from that, Even though i'm not "fighting" the war on a government computer like you or have been to Iraq, i'm not hypocrite like yourself who says things like "I use the UCMJ as my moral compass and then misuses government resources, and allows a gay person to serve next to me without saying anything.

You see MM69 as you meltdown some more, you are the worst kind of trash there is.  Self righteous, ignorant and too stupid to see it.

Now go back to work dumb-ass.

Fucking fag!!! LOL where did I say I was fighting the war on the computer? LMAO And what is seriously funny is that you think saying I don't have a computer (another of your factless claims) is really "getting" me!!!! what a fag
gotta love life

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: March 19, 2007, 10:16:46 AM »
Fucking fag!!! LOL where did I say I was fighting the war on the computer? LMAO And what is seriously funny is that you think saying I don't have a computer (another of your factless claims) is really "getting" me!!!! what a fag

::)

Snore,  more useless babble from waste. 

Go consult your 60 year old general for moral direction.

You are sitting your ass on a computer posting on GetBig when you should be "mission committed" doing your JOB.  That's what i meant.

little minded one.

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: March 19, 2007, 02:18:53 PM »

Snore,  more useless babble from waste. 

Go consult your 60 year old general for moral direction.

You are sitting your ass on a computer posting on GetBig when you should be "mission committed" doing your JOB.  That's what i meant.

little minded one.

Shows what you know bitch!!! As the course developer for the military's engineering school, my job is to sit on the computer. So in between knocking out course material I see what you bitches are whinning about today
gotta love life

gymforlord

• Getbig II
« Reply #81 on: March 19, 2007, 02:21:47 PM »
Shows what you know bitch!!! As the course developer for the military's engineering school, my job is to sit on the computer. So in between knocking out course material I see what you bitches are whinning about today
Cool, dude-glad U do!

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: March 19, 2007, 02:26:02 PM »
Cool, dude-glad U do!

Do I smell more conservatives joining the board???
gotta love life

gymforlord

• Getbig II
« Reply #83 on: March 19, 2007, 02:26:58 PM »
RIGHT ON, BRO....

gymforlord

• Getbig II
« Reply #84 on: March 19, 2007, 02:30:08 PM »
Actually, to be fair, I would vote/speak my conscience on whatever it was-But, yes, I do tend be more ont conservative side.

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: March 19, 2007, 02:39:18 PM »
Actually, to be fair, I would vote/speak my conscience on whatever it was-But, yes, I do tend be more ont conservative side.

Me too, I never have voted along one party line but like me you will be labled a Republican. I welcome another voice of reason though.
gotta love life

gymforlord

• Getbig II
« Reply #86 on: March 19, 2007, 02:49:40 PM »
Me too, I never have voted along one party line but like me you will be labled a Republican. I welcome another voice of reason though.
Well, they can label away coz I am a Rep & probably will remain that way. I am, however, not blindly accepting & yes, do concede that the current admin did make some interesting choices-HOWEVER, that is like any admin.-Dem or Rep-and do strongly feel they did the best the could.
By the way, with all the protests, etc, going on in the Country over the weekend, I want to THANK YOU to You, MM,  and all the brave men & women serving our country-whther you agree with the war or not, you should be proud of these brave folk!!!

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: March 19, 2007, 02:52:49 PM »

And that's ok with your commander?

Is he 60 years old too?

muscleforlife

• Getbig IV
« Reply #88 on: March 19, 2007, 03:12:42 PM »
Add perverse, unsanitary, unnatural and more or less disgusting  :-X

That is your opinion, therefore it seems that you won't partake in homosexual acts.

What business is it of yours that others do?

What perverse, disgusting and unsanitary acts do you engage in?  Oral sex, inserting sex toys? Doing any position other than the missionary?
Frankly, what you do with another consenting adult in your bedroom is none of my business.

All of those and more can be construed as unnatural, disgusting and unsanitary by anyone with an agenda.

I'd rather the person who is running for Prez be more concerned with the global and national problems we have instead of someone having sex differently than they are.

Sandra

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #89 on: March 19, 2007, 03:42:23 PM »
whether you agree with the war or not, you should be proud of these brave folk!!!

Not really.

gymforlord

• Getbig II
« Reply #90 on: March 19, 2007, 03:44:35 PM »
Not really.
Well, you entitled to your opinion like anybody.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #91 on: March 19, 2007, 03:47:37 PM »
Well, you entitled to your opinion like anybody.

It's too bad that the government is entitled to steal my money for the purpose of financing Bush's & Halliburton's illegal war. 

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: March 19, 2007, 03:55:23 PM »
Quote from: gymforlord on Today at 02:49:40 PM
whether you agree with the war or not, you should be proud of these brave folk!!!

I'm miffed that some people could not be proud of these people.  It takes balls to go there and fight and survive.  If i was 19 or 20 i might have considered signing up after 9/11.  If i was 19 or 20 in 2003 i wouldn't have.  but that's my choice.  They are risking their lives fighting a war they believe in for our country.  Even though i was very much against us invading Iraq i fully support them and thank them. 

gymforlord

• Getbig II
« Reply #93 on: March 19, 2007, 03:59:03 PM »
I'm miffed that some people could not be proud of these people.  It takes balls to go there and fight and survive.  If i was 19 or 20 i might have considered signing up after 9/11.  If i was 19 or 20 in 2003 i wouldn't have.  but that's my choice.  They are risking their lives fighting a war they believe in for our country.  Even though i was very much against us invading Iraq i fully support them and thank them. 
Amen to that. Everybody is entitled to their opinion on the war & I actually do agree with some of the differing opinions, but that has nothing to do with the troops-they are doing their job.

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #94 on: March 20, 2007, 05:53:47 AM »
And that's ok with your commander?

Is he 60 years old too?

He must be, I have turned out the first part of the course 4 months ahead of schedule. Actually just won an annual award for my performance.......And where did I say he was 60?
gotta love life

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #95 on: March 20, 2007, 05:55:11 AM »

And I know deep in your heart, even though you would never admit it, you are thankful for me to.
gotta love life

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: March 20, 2007, 07:31:25 AM »
He must be, I have turned out the first part of the course 4 months ahead of schedule. Actually just won an annual award for my performance.......And where did I say he was 60?

you never did, you said there were no generals over 60, i don't think so, even with a 30 years enlistment i bet there still are.  so i sarcastically said your's was 60.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: March 20, 2007, 07:34:18 AM »
And I know deep in your heart, even though you would never admit it, you are thankful for me to.

actually i was going to say that, but i thought you'd gloat about it too much.

So yes i am appreciative you have elected to sit behind a computer and make courses(?) for the military to help us in the war against terrorism combined with the periodic foray to Iraq.

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #98 on: March 20, 2007, 07:47:00 AM »

So yes i am appreciative you have elected to sit behind a computer and make courses(?) for the military to help us in the war against terrorism combined with the periodic foray to Iraq.

Yeah courses, I guess you forgot your bragging about how our Military is so great because of the training. Think that training conducts itself?
gotta love life

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #99 on: March 20, 2007, 07:53:42 AM »

I would never gloat about defending your right to bitch. I will give you credit (as I have before) and I would call you a good American. I mean in your heart you want what is best, you just don't realize what that is. You mean well though.
gotta love life