Author Topic: Matt Duvall @280..  (Read 7111 times)

Bodies

• Getbig III
Re: Matt Duvall @280..
« Reply #25 on: March 16, 2007, 09:31:32 PM »
he planning to hit up a contest soon?

legbreaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: March 16, 2007, 11:38:08 PM »
I could have sworn Matt was going to try and get into the WWE.

If those pix are recent than it looks as if another big man stepped into a ring and found out the hard way...IT AINT EASY.  No dig on Matt, because I know how tough pro wrestling is.  i come from a BB backround, decided to live my child hood dream and start training for wrestling, busted 3 ribs, separated a shoulder, tore a hamstring along with many bumps and bruises not worth mentioning.  So anyone that try's and sticks with the training even for a little while gets my respect, but it's ALOT more difficult than it appears, especially for big guys that aren't at the FREAK (7'0" stature). 

As as bodybuilding goes for Matt and these pix...he looks good.  Definitly the best he has.  he does need lots of work on the legs, but the pec tear appears ok and definitly managable for competition.  Freemans looks worse.  Good for him. 

Also, he may still be wrestling, I was just speculating because I know that in order for me to absorb the punishment of wrestling and continue to get better, my training in the gym suffers as it does with anyone.  It looks like his training is his priority right now. 

stomper

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: March 17, 2007, 04:08:45 AM »
wow looks great