Author Topic: Would you enjoy Jay Cutler's lifestyle?  (Read 4684 times)

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
Re: Would you enjoy Jay Cutler's lifestyle?
« Reply #25 on: March 16, 2007, 05:36:53 PM »
i have a puppy. He wakes, i walk him, then i feed him. Then he sleeps. Might eat a little more. then sleeps. My girl gets home she walks and trains him. Then he eats and sleeps for the night. My point. Jay Cutler has the life of my new puppy.

Who knows?

Maybe Jay unwinds after a hard day working traps at Gold's by putting his feet up and opening a volume of Proust.

;D

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #26 on: March 16, 2007, 05:43:27 PM »
You're talking about Flex Wheelrer, not Jay.

Jay has the nearest thing to the soul of a life insurance executive as anyone who uses that many illegal drugs could ever have.
I'll take your word for it but good enough for me. :) . But i still don't know if it's still worth having to use the bathroom in the middle of the night cuz your bladder can't handlle how much your drinking.

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #27 on: March 16, 2007, 05:45:07 PM »
I'll take your word for it but good enough for me. :) . But i still don't know if it's still worth having to use the bathroom in the middle of the night cuz your bladder can't handlle how much your drinking.

I could put up with that for the money Jay makes.

But what would break me is having to eat tasteless low-fat food all the time.

Life's too short, man.

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: March 16, 2007, 05:47:44 PM »
if that were so wouldn't they gain like 200 pounds a year or am i missing something? I mean if there eating 3500 calories more than they need a day.
bingo  ::)

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #29 on: March 16, 2007, 05:50:42 PM »
bingo  ::)
Well please explain this on two me or are you just too epic.

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: March 16, 2007, 05:51:12 PM »
Well please explain this on two me or are you just too epic.
Bingo

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #31 on: March 16, 2007, 06:04:58 PM »
10 meals a day, waking up two times during the night to eat. What a nutcase.

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #32 on: March 16, 2007, 06:21:23 PM »
I still cna't see how it's worth it i mean work your has off round the clock all year long. Just so you can have all this money. I mean i'd rather own a Civic if it means i can actually term the steering wheel. I mean his fulture dosen't have great prospects either. I really believe bodybuilders today have either just some forum of bodydysmorphia or no other career viable options. I mean the amount of drug use and training he does is pretty extreme it sure as hell ain't healthy. If i wanted money that badly i'd think it'd be easier to be a doctor.

gettinhuge

• Getbig III
  • Comming Soon ME!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #33 on: March 16, 2007, 06:56:21 PM »
You guys swear because you paid 40bucks plus for a dvd you know all there is to know about the guy.....shat up the negative and clean your own house. 8)

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: March 16, 2007, 09:41:25 PM »
Hell no,

I spoke to Jay at the grocery store, and I examined his cart.  He said Chain "I don't eat for taste, Bodybuilding is my life, how I make $$$$$."  He didn't seem unhappy, but I could see he was longing for that tbone and shrimp I had in my basket!!

Plus, all that training, all them drugs, all them sleepless nights, all that pain in his joints?

No Effffing way.

But props to him, he deserves what he has coming, anohter couple "O"s
Most are all show no go!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #35 on: March 16, 2007, 09:55:08 PM »
Gentlemen... if I may...

Jay Cutler is a #$%^&* ROCK STAR.

He brings in 1,000 to 3,000 people to normally empty supplement stores just by showing up in a tank top and not saying a word.   He is surrounded, watched, and approached in every gym he enters.  He walks into a grocery store and people just stop and watch.  He earns 2 grand a day, every day.

Being Jay Cutler is good.  Very good.

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: March 16, 2007, 10:00:30 PM »
Gentlemen... if I may...

Jay Cutler is a #$%^&* ROCK STAR.

He brings in 1,000 to 3,000 people to normally empty supplement stores just by showing up in a tank top and not saying a word.   He is surrounded, watched, and approached in every gym he enters.  He walks into a grocery store and people just stop and watch.  He earns 2 grand a day, every day.

Being Jay Cutler is good.  Very good.

240, I was a rock star in the 80's, its not all its cracked up to be...  Trust me bro.  Jay has it 10times harder than I did, he has to train hard and has to do it on the road and not get busted by the feds.  Not saying anything bad, but rockstar status is really really really hard work, and I wasn't even the main dude.
Most are all show no go!

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: March 16, 2007, 10:05:24 PM »
I'd enjoy being Mr. Olympia, doing the rounds, photoshoots, magazine covers, etc etc.

Being 300lbs offseason, I'm not sure about.

dzulboy

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Big hard and turbo charged
« Reply #38 on: March 16, 2007, 10:23:07 PM »
It's ironic, but Jay is proof of how little there really is in bodybuilding.  Take the most successful pro there is on planet earth right now, and he's still taking a cab from the airport to the Arnold expo?  :-X

I would guess Jay makes a million of so a year right now which is a great living, but keep in mind that Jay is at the TOP, the absolutely very TOP of bodybuilding.  Something to think about.

Jay is awesome and his back was so sick in the BFTO 2006 DVD and later at the Olympia that Ronnie has some fierce competition this year.  Personally I think Kevin is the better 5'9 bodybuilder though.  I like the shape of Kevin's physique more.

blame muscletech for that ......   

@Brandon

• Getbig III
  • Functional muscle.
« Reply #39 on: March 16, 2007, 11:22:06 PM »
No, the other way around.

He would enjoy living my lifestyle.

And about his cars its a matter of taste, he got finer bikes than me
but I like my car way more than any of his cars.

gymrat3082

• Getbig II
  • NPC Bodybuilder
« Reply #40 on: March 17, 2007, 11:16:09 AM »
Jay won Mr. O title and got a nice check.  He lives in a nice house, has nice cars.  Lives the life of a celebirty.  Makes nice money cause of his contracts.  I would say yes, I wouldn't mind his life style. ;)

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: March 17, 2007, 02:28:31 PM »
shitload of money ? after all expenses I doubt he brings home no more than 100 K then is taxed on that - Big Deal...

yeah...r-i-g-h-t.

the guy has 6 sponsors. sells videos ect, he makes guest apperances and he owns real estate. have you seen his house and cars...i am sure he clears more then 6 figures. i wife probably makes 50k
irongearco.com

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #42 on: March 17, 2007, 05:01:46 PM »

yeah...r-i-g-h-t.

the guy has 6 sponsors. sells videos ect, he makes guest apperances and he owns real estate. have you seen his house and cars...i am sure he clears more then 6 figures. i wife probably makes 50k

Here's a correct:  With a Masters in Nursing she pulls more than $50 per hour.  How about $90-$100K yrly?  My cousin pulls those numbers easy.
Oh...Monica!