Author Topic: Analyze other Getbiggers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 38631 times)

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Let's play an analytical game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #50 on: March 17, 2007, 06:44:44 AM »
lol no man its cool just shows what peoples perceptions are of us like. interesting appreciated ur input. ne one else surpriosed at me or think i was summat i aint

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #51 on: March 17, 2007, 06:51:44 AM »
lol no man its cool just shows what peoples perceptions are of us like. interesting appreciated ur input. ne one else surpriosed at me or think i was summat i aint

Hahahahahaha OK 'Goudy' ::) oh brother, I bet you're the kind of 'guy' who sneaks into his favorite Scottish musclebear co-worker's house and steals all the undies, and then next day, go and sniff his seat for 3 hours straight cause you know it's got the sweat from the crack of his ass 'flavor' you like. Hahahahahahaha gayer than the abolition of Apartheid in South Africa some time ago.

Just preparing you for some of the 'alternate' analyses that will be coming up in a while ;D

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #52 on: March 17, 2007, 06:52:00 AM »
You got a hot 19 - 20 year old, exotic looking little sister you can hook me up with bro? I'll make you a SQUAD member if you do ;D

Ha ha. I've got a few nieces that could fit easily in the profile you've described.  :D

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #53 on: March 17, 2007, 06:55:26 AM »
Ha ha. I've got a few nieces that could fit easily in the profile you've described.  :D

Excellent! PM me their pics and I'll tell you the one I like. I love buffets ;D

FLEX N FREAK

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: March 17, 2007, 07:18:41 AM »
what do you guys think about that FLEX N FREAK guy.  What do you think you know about him?

;D

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #55 on: March 17, 2007, 07:25:14 AM »
what do you guys think about that FLEX N FREAK guy.  What do you think you know about him?

;D

Terribly sorry my good man, but I've seldom seen you post :-[

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: March 17, 2007, 07:54:13 AM »
Kiwi online is a very outspoken guy. Communicates easy with all kinds of people, fairly intelligent. Good sense of humor obviously. Strong physique, knowledgeable about weight training.
WRONG!

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #57 on: March 17, 2007, 08:00:21 AM »
Kiwiol...

Physically powerful,but a gentle soul at heart,

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: March 17, 2007, 08:01:31 AM »
Kiwiol...

Hahhahaha gayer then gently caressing your crotch while looking at bodybuilding videos and getting caught by your wife and trying to play it off as scratching.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #59 on: March 17, 2007, 08:02:39 AM »
Next up, my friend Danielson (Sorry RB, I'm not going to analyse you ;))

Fairly yuppie lifestyle and upbringing, but very sensitive of thoughts and vibes of different economic sections of the population. Nice guy. But is not afraid to dabble in darker things that he has no fear of, with his life if need be. Pessimistic and very self conscious. Has suffered a very painful and emotionally draining breakup in his life. Is a man of arts (movies and to a lesser extent, music) who loves to fight cause there's always an angry little guy on the inside wanting him to beat someone up.

Is a guy who is my friend 8)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: March 17, 2007, 08:03:11 AM »
Groink-5'11-6'0" 245 pounds low enough bodyfat levels to see a fair amount of ab definition, business owner, trustworthy to a fault, would give you the shirt off his back but can't stand disloyal people, liars or thieves, tries to avoid conflicts and fights but won't hesitate to stomp a mudhole in someone if tested.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: March 17, 2007, 08:03:49 AM »
Hahhahaha gayer then gently caressing your crotch while looking at bodybuilding videos and getting caught by your wife and trying to play it off as scratching.

Sounds like someone is speaking from experience.....Just substitute "mom" for "wife"

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
  • Porsche 911 Turbo Carerra. My reality, your dream.
« Reply #62 on: March 17, 2007, 08:06:34 AM »
I get the sense we're a bit frightened of going too deep for fear of hurting someone's feelings... so I'll start with Shadow.

I agree that he's upper class and probably at university.  Probably flunking out and without close friends, Getbig became his outlet for awhile.  Will finish school eventually and will put his English skills and accumulated knowledge of "the west" to good use at work somehow.

Donkey Kong - One of the few nice Germans.  ;D Probably a very gentle guy in real life, all about peaceful resolution.  You wouldn't want to piss him off.  May have a collection of sheiss movies stashed in the attic.  j/k  ;)  Possibly in a relationship - she's not fat.  All around optimistic guy.

Goudy - Working class Irish family, lives at home, probably no uni.  May have been slightly geeky in younger years and has developed some "loner" tendancies which pushed him away from team sports and toward weights.  No lasting relationship since Flossy, and he's probably starting to worry if he'll ever find someone he can love again.  Wishes mum would quit pushing him to find a nice girl.  Determined as hell to turn lemons into lemonaide, and probably will.

TA - Attended uni but quit because he couldn't stand being a social outcast just like in high school.  Angry dude but probably very quiet in real life.  Started lifting with an "I'll show you all!" attitude, which he still maintains.  Getting older now without a career and is starting to really worry about the future.  The "self-loathing Jew" thing reeks of father issues and is probably the real key to his psyche.  Owns a handgun, probably a Lugar.

TW....great psych. accessment of TA!!!  Right on the money.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: March 17, 2007, 08:06:51 AM »
Groink-5'11-6'0" 245 pounds low enough bodyfat levels to see a fair amount of ab definition, business owner, trustworthy to a fault, would give you the shirt off his back but can't stand disloyal people, liars or thieves, tries to avoid conflicts and fights but won't hesitate to stomp a mudhole in someone if tested.

God-damn Sarc, that was spot on.

This is a cool concept but i gotta go to fuckin WORK.

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: March 17, 2007, 08:07:41 AM »
Next up, my friend Danielson (Sorry RB, I'm not going to analyse you ;))

Fairly yuppie lifestyle and upbringing, but very sensitive of thoughts and vibes of different economic sections of the population. Nice guy. But is not afraid to dabble in darker things that he has no fear of, with his life if need be. Pessimistic and very self conscious. Has suffered a very painful and emotionally draining breakup in his life. Is a man of arts (movies and to a lesser extent, music) who loves to fight cause there's always an angry little guy on the inside wanting him to beat someone up.

Is a guy who is my friend 8)
HAHAHAHHAHAHA GAYER THEN FRIENDSHIP BRACLETS AHAHAHAHAHH!!! NO NO NO!!! BAHAHAHHAHAH GAYER THEN SHARING A CHOCOLATE MALT WITH WHIPCREAM!!! AND A CHERRY BAHAHAHAHHA KISS ME, HOLD ME, SHOWER ME IN KISSES MUAH MUAH MUAH MUAH MUAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA FAGS!!!

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #65 on: March 17, 2007, 08:10:03 AM »
Kiwiol...

Hahahahahaha OK 'Groink' ::)

;D

Groink, I'd say you're a very proud man whose looks have never hindered you and never hesitates to speak your mind, esp. if it's to control an unethical situation. You love your family and they're your life. You're one of those guys who is used to people complimenting them on their physique throughout their/your life. A very reliable and responsible person. Easily stirred, but very merciful and generous. You always have a wicked tendency to do something bad or self destructive, but you always pull through in the end cause you're a good soul.

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: March 17, 2007, 08:11:14 AM »
Hahahahahaha OK 'Groink' ::)

;D

Groink, I'd say you're a very proud man whose looks have never hindered you and never hesitates to speak your mind, esp. if it's to control an unethical situation. You love your family and they're your life. You're one of those guys who is used to people complimenting you on your physique throughout your life. A very reliable and responsible person. Easily stirred, but very merciful and generous. You always have a wicked tendency to do something bad or self destructive, but you always pull through in the end cause you're a good soul.
Wow this thread turned into a squad contest of who can blow the most jizz on the others face ahahahahahahha

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #67 on: March 17, 2007, 08:12:13 AM »
HAHAHAHHAHAHA GAYER THEN FRIENDSHIP BRACLETS AHAHAHAHAHH!!! NO NO NO!!! BAHAHAHHAHAH GAYER THEN SHARING A CHOCOLATE MALT WITH WHIPCREAM!!! AND A CHERRY BAHAHAHAHHA KISS ME, HOLD ME, SHOWER ME IN KISSES MUAH MUAH MUAH MUAH MUAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA FAGS!!!

LOFL! I swear dude, if you weren't so tiny, this post of yours alone is enough to get you into the SQUAD.

BTW, you're still a little turd ;D

Stavios

« Reply #68 on: March 17, 2007, 08:15:12 AM »
great thread Kiwiol !

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #69 on: March 17, 2007, 08:18:02 AM »

Sars, what did you think of my analysis of you?

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #70 on: March 17, 2007, 08:18:45 AM »
great thread Kiwiol !

Thanks mate. I am at my most brilliant when stoned hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: March 17, 2007, 08:19:15 AM »
Stavios-great physique, young guy probably 20 or 21, lives at home, probably still in college, trying to juggle school, bodybuiding and girls, always searching for ways to get bigger and improve, probably gets impatient but will improve drastically as he gets into his mid and late twenties.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: March 17, 2007, 08:23:20 AM »
Sars, what did you think of my analysis of you?
spot on my friend.

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
  • Porsche 911 Turbo Carerra. My reality, your dream.
« Reply #73 on: March 17, 2007, 08:24:40 AM »

Speechless.  ::)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #74 on: March 17, 2007, 08:28:20 AM »
Stavios-great physique, young guy probably 20 or 21, lives at home, probably still in college, trying to juggle school, bodybuiding and girls, always searching for ways to get bigger and improve, probably gets impatient but will improve drastically as he gets into his mid and late twenties.

Great minds think alike 8)

Stavios is the sweet guy who's nice to everyone but also manages to convey that he also has a serious side in the span of the time one's spent with him. Is very just and kind, very little ugliness in the soul a form of which is envy, hard working, responsible and willing to learn new things with a fresh eagerness that is possible only at that age. Wouldn't mind laughing at someone when they're being bullied, but would be the first one to stop smiling if it went out of control. Prides himself on his work ethics.