Author Topic: Analyze other Getbiggers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 39067 times)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Re: Analyze other Getbiggers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #250 on: March 18, 2007, 12:05:37 PM »
Good thread, very little blasting for once!

Mr Intenseone, I barely know you, but:

Hard working, gentle and very generous person. Good natured and full of common sense. You pride yourself on your accomplishments and are a bit of a humanitarian. And I'm sure I've heard you're very religious, which I thought you'd be. Doesn't approve of bullshit in any way or form, but won't mind a good argument. Like some of the guys mentioned before, won't start a big fight, but won't hesitate to take part in one, esp. if it's a debate. Very positive outlook and optimistic.

Hahahaha I was really reaching, but that's the vibe I get in general.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Re: Let's play an analytical game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #251 on: March 18, 2007, 12:11:43 PM »
Some people know themselves very well - better than anyone.  Other people don't know themselves very well - I find I know some people better than they know themselves or are willing to admit.

You make some very good points:

I love fightning irrationality and it does make me look intellectual and I won't  complain about that, but even if it didn't I would still love fightning it.

I am a huge believer of networking - HUGE.

Believe it or not, I speak using big words in person too.  :)  I admit I like to come across intelligently, but if you check my academic record, you will see that I am no dummy.  :)  My living room is filled with academic awards and degrees I earned over the years.  I could probably stand to dumb down my language every now and then though - there is no reason to use big words when they aren't needed.

I also agree that I have to work harder than some people born with the right genetics - but I won't say my genetics are bad, I just don't think they are great, and as a result I can't slack off and achieve the same goals as some.

I do agree that I am always trying to prove to the world my capabilities though - but I honestly believe I have found inner peace and self acceptance and that even without the approval of others, I will be happy.

Some  disagreements:

I never thought for a second about my height until age 23 when for the first time in my life, I had been rejected for a girl based on my height.  She was 1 CM taller than me (I am 5'9, give or take depending on the time of day).  Never in my life had I thought anything about height until that day.  They say the people with short man syndrome are not short men, but men who were short growing up.  For example, if you were always above average in height growing up, but stop growing at 5'6, you will likely exhibit less short man syndrome than someone who was 5'0 up until age 15 but then jumped up to 6'0 when he was done growing.  The reason for that is basically that kids are cruel.  5'9-5'10 is the average height for an adult male and I was always average height my entire life.

In short, I really don't care about...being short.  ;D  And in all honesty, I don't think 5'9 is that short anyway.  Granted, I always wanted to be my dad's height of 5'10, but if I was 5'10, I would want to be 5'11, or 6'0, etc.  Love the skin you're in.  :)  Also, keep in mind there is a certain degree of dominance in a bodybuilder being 5'10 and 1/2 at 250 pounds as opposed to 5'5 and 225 pounds.  Height in bodybuilding equates to stature which plays a big role, hence my non stop talking about the height of bodybuilders!  I think no Mr. Olympia will ever be outside of the 5'8-5'11 range, and both extremes on that spectrum are pushing it a little.

I am not envious of pro bodybuilders in general.  Bodybuilders who I would love to look like: Bob Paris, Dennis Newman, Chris Cook, Milos Sarcev, Frank McGrath, and Frank Zane.  This has less to do with their muscularity and more to do with the fact that they are handsome and put together well.  If I suspect a bodybuilder gets a lot of babes, chances are that I want to look like them.  ;D  To me, bodybuilding is about the complete package and not just muscle.  I hope I don't come across as a hater - I never intended to.

Hahahaha relax dude, it's all good. After all, I barely know you. I was just trying to guess you from what I've seen. All that said, let me give you a tip - don't ever justify how intelligent you are by the awards hanging on your walls or by the number of books you've read or have. If you have to include evidence to prove your intelligence, you're not - at least, not as intelligent as you think you are.

I never said you have a hatred for bodybuilders, but I do sense a milder version of the 'sour grapes' feeling True Adonis shows towards Bodybuilders. You have dismissed a lot of them as 'all drugs', which has many, many exceptions.

Debussey

• Getbig IV
  • The shadow braggs about hitting women
« Reply #252 on: March 18, 2007, 12:25:43 PM »
The insight of Debussey is staggering!  I do, in fact, feel extremely silly in a Hawaiian shirt.

He owns the director's cut of Big Wednesday, whereas I only wish that I did.

You will never feel silly when wearing one of these :)

Ahh my friend Debussey. Where ya been?

Anyhow, brilliant deduction (as always).
Morale of the story: if you don't want everyone knowing who you really are, shut your trap.

;D

Been very (de)busy lately, thus, spreading the word about Gary Busey - > put on hold for a while.'

8)
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #253 on: March 18, 2007, 12:28:48 PM »
Don't get me wrong, much of what you said is bang on.  Also, there is IQ and EQ.  A person can be very intellectual or intelligent but not be intelligent in practical ways which to me sort of renders their intelligence useless.  Regarding the awards, for years I had them stashed away in my closet until my mother said I should hang them on the walls which I did in the Fall.  She said I should do so for a sense of pride and she was totally right about that.  I think seeing them brings out the best in me.

All right mate. Whatever works for you :)

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #254 on: March 18, 2007, 12:45:24 PM »

Hard working, gentle and very generous person. Good natured and full of common sense. You pride yourself on your accomplishment and are a bit of a humanitarian. And I'm sure I've heard you're very religious, which I thought you'd be. Doesn't approve of bullshit in any way or form, but won't mind a good argument. Like some of the guys mentioned before, won't start a big fight, but won't hesitate to take part in one, esp. if it's a debate. Very positive outlook and optimistic.

Very good observation!

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #255 on: March 18, 2007, 12:57:29 PM »
Very good observation!

Hahaha thanks man. I'm not kidding, but I think I've seen less than 20 posts by you and have only heard you mentioned in regards to your bench press claims. No BS :)

Debussey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #256 on: March 18, 2007, 01:49:24 PM »

Hard working, gentle and very generous person. Good natured and full of common sense. You pride yourself on your accomplishments and are a bit of a humanitarian. And I'm sure I've heard you're very religious, which I thought you'd be. Doesn't approve of bullshit in any way or form, but won't mind a good argument. Like some of the guys mentioned before, won't start a big fight, but won't hesitate to take part in one, esp. if it's a debate. Very positive outlook and optimistic.

This perfectly describes the vibe Debussey get from Joe as well.  :)
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #257 on: March 18, 2007, 02:04:15 PM »
This is everything:

Great thread bro ;D

monster teeth

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #258 on: March 18, 2007, 02:09:21 PM »
hahahahahahaha, gayer than max ot cardio.

why is this gay, SqF?

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #259 on: March 18, 2007, 02:13:56 PM »
Let's look at gtbro1:

Simple man who's made mistakes in the past and has learned to live with them. Has a lot of regrets, but is cheerful enough to shrug them aside and focus on the task at hand. Has witnessed a lot of injustices and ugliness in society and in the human soul. Doesn't think that the world is a bed of roses - not by a mile. Very respectable and has a lot of dignity. Has developed a sense of humor that he never had when he was very young - it's very mature and is only possible of someone who's been through what he's been through. Optimistic and driven enough to try better himself all the time in some way at an age when most people have long ago given up. Very kind and loves animals. Has developed a contempt for suffering - he accepts the fact that suffering will always be present in the world in some way. Probably has some great stories from the past that he can and will pass on to his kids. Is early to mid 40s, I think.

Overall, a really good, genuine, warm guy who'd make a solid friend and companion, who never pretends to be something that he isn't nor envies those who're better off than he is in whatever form or attribute.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #260 on: March 18, 2007, 02:53:32 PM »
Man, this is a great thread

I'll give this one a shot... Debussey.

Opinionated, but not often enough to get upset over the topic at hand... Very few things are important enough to speak about.

Loves music... has a good ear and most likely plays in one, if not more than one band, for a difference in musical styles.

Has political thoughts and does worry about what the future will hold... Maybe has a kid... It's difficult to say for certain, but due to his thoughts on how the world may be tomorrow, if he has no children, then he plans on having them some day.

Honest at all costs... even if could potentially be seen as a hinderence in the future.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #261 on: March 18, 2007, 03:02:20 PM »

Opinionated, but not often enough to get upset over the topic at hand... Very few things are important enough to speak about.

Loves music... has a good ear and most likely plays in one, if not more than one band, for a difference in musical styles.

Has political thoughts and does worry about what the future will hold... Maybe has a kid... It's difficult to say for certain, but due to his thoughts on how the world may be tomorrow, if he has no children, then he plans on having them some day.

Honest at all costs... even if could potentially be seen as a hinderence in the future.

Not bad and even though I know neither of you, am able to tell you're correct at least about 1 or 2 things, if not most of it.

As for you my friend, I'd say:

You're a good guy with simple tastes but are also very deep person. You're very soft, maybe socially awkward (a little) and can be best described as a 'gentle giant'. You don't like to participate in fights so much as you'd like to watch them, but you love a good debate. You're actually a bit of a nerd who's stuck inside a(n offseason) bodybuilder's physique (like me). You're honest and you prefer working under someone and possibly do, since I can't picture you as a independent business guy - at least not yet. You're very shy and take your time to study things and people before stepping up to try them or meet them. And if someone wins your trust, you'd be a solid, reliable, good friend to have.

Overall, a good guy who's a bit geeky and shy, which makes him look slightly insecure, which he's not.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #262 on: March 18, 2007, 03:05:42 PM »
Not bad and even though I know neither of you, am able to tell you're correct at least about 1 or 2 things, if not most of it.

As for you my friend, I'd say:

You're a good guy with simple tastes but are also very deep person. You're very soft, maybe socially awkward (a little) and can be best described as a 'gentle giant'. You don't like to participate in fights so much as you'd like to watch them, but you love a good debate. You're actually a bit of a nerd who's stuck inside a(n offseason) bodybuilder's physique (like me). You're honest and you prefer working under someone and possibly do, since I can't picture you as a independent business guy - at least not yet. You're very shy and take your time to study things and people before stepping up to try them or meet them. And if someone wins your trust, you'd be a solid, reliable, good friend to have.

Overall, a good guy who's a bit geeky and shy, which makes him look slightly insecure, which he's not.

I would substitue quiet for shy, and say that socially, I am the opposite, I'm usually very good in social surroundings and meld with any type of group... The rest though, very accurate.

I can find very little fault in your assessment.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #263 on: March 18, 2007, 03:09:16 PM »
I would substitue quiet for shy, and say that socially, I am the opposite, I'm usually very good in social surroundings and meld with any type of group... The rest though, very accurate.

I can find very little fault in your assessment.

You've got a point. When I said 'socially awkward', I meant like in the beginning, when you come across a bunch of people you haven't before. That's why I later said that once you get to know someone and are comfortable, you'll loosen up and be lively. I get the feeling you're slightly introverted in the beginning, but more than make up for it later.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #264 on: March 18, 2007, 03:09:24 PM »
alexxx-hard working kid , but too anal about over eating thats why he wont be huge but he will be ripped, but ya never know he works hard and works out hard. probably can get some ass

adonis-very smart, elitist attitude because he is elite, has alot of fight in him, when its contest time he unleashes the beast , very keven levroneish but without the roids, otherwise  i dont think he gives 2 shits about working out. always learning and always improving and never satisfied with knowledge always seeking more

natural al- very bitchy, goes with what is written not a good traid, but has good morals, and is probably loyal friend , does what is write

david paul- not like normal black people, see's everyone the same, overall good guy

bast-very depressed, short but might kill you if you made him mad enough but in the end would spare your life cause hes a good guy

buttsuck-likes to push the gay envelope but is still straight, lucky to be naturally lean and with a great physique, very young, he has potential at bodybuilding if he trained like me

squadfather- a real asshole, probably in real life too, zero compassion, probably going straight to hell if he doesnt change. funny and witty though
im sure there are more i can think of
A

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #265 on: March 18, 2007, 03:10:14 PM »
You've got a point. When I said 'socially awkward', I meant like in the beginning, when you come across a bunch of people you haven't before. That's why I later said that once you get to know someone and are comfortable, you'll loosen up and be lively. I get the feeling you're slightly introverted in the beginning, but more than make up for it later.

I can definitely agree that I will study the group before I decide who I can and cannot interract with...

Debussey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #266 on: March 18, 2007, 03:13:43 PM »

You are correct about the opinionated music and honest part.  :)

You are all wrong about the worry part. Debussey knows that positive thoughts and a positive outlook tends to attract a positive reality. This might seem metaphysical in a way, and it sure is. At the same time, Debussey analyzed it's life in detail some time ago and found a distinct correlation between quantity and quality of positive thoughts, and life quality + success. Thus, worrying is not only a waste of time, it also brings more crap. (for more, read up on "the law of attraction", written about from the days of Napoleon Hill/Waldo Emerson).

As long as Debussey does its job correctly, the state of politics will not make a huge difference.

Your analysis = by far the best so far.  :D
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #267 on: March 18, 2007, 03:15:11 PM »
I've got to try you as well Kiwi.

Gets tired of certain attitudes very quickly though and has a low tolerance for BS.

Will tell you the absolute truth, even if it means in the end, that you find him a "dick".

Will not apologize for telling you the truth because after all, the truth is most important... Nothing is more important to Kiwi than the truth... Truth is finite and can be changed.

Educated... definitely a few college years under his belt... Perhaps even a degree in socialogy... Interested in human nature and has a good understanding of humanity as a whole.

Educated... hard working... definitely a good friend to have on your side. Loyal... he will fight with you until the very end... A loyal friend to him will have a loyal friend in return... for life. Disloyalty will be met with an equally opposite result.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #268 on: March 18, 2007, 03:22:31 PM »
I've got to try you as well Kiwi.

Gets tired of certain attitudes very quickly though and has a low tolerance for BS.

Will tell you the absolute truth, even if it means in the end, that you find him a "dick".

Will not apologize for telling you the truth because after all, the truth is most important... Nothing is more important to Kiwi than the truth... Truth is finite and can be changed.

Educated... definitely a few college years under his belt... Perhaps even a degree in socialogy... Interested in human nature and has a good understanding of humanity as a whole.

Educated... hard working... definitely a good friend to have on your side. Loyal... he will fight with you until the very end... A loyal friend to him will have a loyal friend in return... for life. Disloyalty will be met with an equally opposite result.

Nice try, but you're wrong with nearly everything mate. A couple of the things that you've mentioned could be true, although I've never really been tested in that context. Specifically, I'll tell you this much - I don't think I'd have the stomach to study something like Sociology. I am a student of philosophy but am so in spirit, rather than in fact. I studied molecular biology and engineering - 2 disciplines in which there's nothing but facts, figures and logic. I won't be making my career in either of those 2 fields :-\ - I'm not saying this to blow my own horn and I know it sounds very silly, but I'd have made a great scientist! Maybe I will one day. It's a complicated story ;)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #269 on: March 18, 2007, 03:30:57 PM »
Nice try, but you're wrong with nearly everything mate. A couple of the things that you've mentioned could be true, although I've never really been tested in that context. Specifically, I'll tell you this much - I don't think I'd have the stomach to study something like Sociology. I am a student of philosophy, but am so in spirit, rather than in fact. I studied molecular biology and engineering - 2 disciplines in which there's nothing but facts, figures and logic. I won't be making my career in either of fields :-\ - I'm not saying this to blow my own horn and I know it sounds very silly, but I'd have made a great scientist! Maybe I will one day. It's a complicated story ;)

Shows how little I know you... Oh well.

As far as your studies are concerned... These things happen... I thought I was going to become a musician, and realized after a year and 1/2 at a conservatory that a few things are not right with that world (at least where I was).

1. Music majors are poor... very poor... poor like a pro bodybuilder poor. (Not the being poor is "Bad", but I don't think I would have liked it much.

and

2. You really do have to suck someones dick (figuratively) to get somewhere in music, no matter what it is... My end of Semester Jurys were excellent, better than some of the best musicians on campus (as they came up and said "You kicked my ass", but alas, I got Cs... I just wasn't playing ball I guess.

So, a couple of major changes later, and a degree in Computer Science... I don't know why I went with the mathematics degree... I hardly use any of it now, but I can always say that I have one.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #270 on: March 18, 2007, 05:17:28 PM »
;D This is actually far off.

;D ;D Even worse.

Pwned. Fair enough  ;D

Your turn.
follow the arrows

dogbowl

• Getbig IV
  • Team anyone except heath
« Reply #271 on: March 18, 2007, 05:45:36 PM »
My post yesterday about squadfather wasn't meant to be lighthearted.  The guy has serious problems.

He spends almost every waking hour on this site, practically every day of the year.  He even posts here on christmas day.  Does he have any friends or family?  Does he have any sort of life or interests outside of Getbig?  I doubt it.

The same also applies to other people here with 5000+ posts. 

So there's your analysis.

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #272 on: March 18, 2007, 05:47:28 PM »
My post yesterday about squadfather wasn't meant to be lighthearted.  The guy has serious problems.

He spends almost every waking hour on this site, practically every day of the year.  He even posts here on christmas day.  Does he have any friends or family?  Does he have any sort of life or interests outside of Getbig?  I doubt it.

The same also applies to other people here with 5000+ posts. 

Thanks for your insite "dogbowl" o brother ::)

dogbowl

• Getbig IV
  • Team anyone except heath
« Reply #273 on: March 18, 2007, 05:51:51 PM »
Thanks for your insite insight "dogbowl" o brother ::)

Of course, some people think it's perfectly normal to spend 10 or more hours a day, every day, on an internet forum. 

*shrug*

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #274 on: March 18, 2007, 05:54:25 PM »
Of course, some people think it's perfectly normal to spend 10 or more hours a day, every day, on an internet forum. 

*shrug*

spell check bitch meltdown..... o brother some people find it regular for their every post to be about their obsession the squadfather shrug