Author Topic: New  (Read 11899 times)

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
Re: New
« Reply #75 on: March 06, 2007, 08:37:33 PM »
I just find it funny how I play tennis, wrestle, and play football yet STILL maintain enogh time to get big and keep all my muscle mass...how is that?Oh, and did I mention that I spend maybe 30 bucks a month on bodybuilding total whereas 3/4 of you idiots on here live bodybuilding and spend 1/2 your paychecks on it yet still don't have physiques...shit, if I had even 40 dollars a week to spend on food and didnt have to worry about sports, had supplement access, could take in a calorie surplus, I'm sure that I'd be a monster by now. and I'm glad to know that people are remembering me and keeping a close eye on everything I"m doing...it seriously does feel really good knowing that people here are so enthralled with me.  Anyways, how big and mighty does that make you feel trying to pick on someone over the internet? I'm blessed where it truly counts, which is in the face, the body, athleticism, smarts, and where it REALLY counts, I present to you guys the whole 8.5 inches.

Fact of the matter is(and like I keep saying to you idiots) until you post pics, you're just a bunch of annoying flys in the background who will never step up to anything in life except for the computer keyboard behind a screen and 2,000 miles away...shit, some of you have thousands of posts, are old enough to be my dad, and STILL feel the need to talk shit to me like it actually means something...get lives for crying out loud...if I wasn't so entertained I'd just log out of these forums and never come back...little to my dismay are your ''welfare" comments..that just shows me that you have nothing else to pick on me about...makes me feel good actually.

i also find it funny you play tennis

how gay
its comin today

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #76 on: March 06, 2007, 08:40:35 PM »

i also find it funny you play tennis

how gay
just about as gay as lawn bowling which i am sure he also does

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #77 on: March 06, 2007, 08:55:13 PM »
just about as gay as lawn bowling which i am sure he also does

yeah but that could be hard considering he lives in rural albania and the scarred landscape is still obviously covered with live landmines

what a depressing sight, thats buffalo bill waiting to happen
its comin today

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #78 on: March 07, 2007, 01:21:23 AM »

Yeah, I agree...the ladies hate it and I have the farthest thing in the world away from a baby face.

wow you're sis is so sweeeeeeeet :-* :-* :-*
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #79 on: March 07, 2007, 06:29:54 AM »
I just find it funny how I play tennis, wrestle, and play football yet STILL maintain enogh time to get big and keep all my muscle mass...how is that?Oh, and did I mention that I spend maybe 30 bucks a month on bodybuilding total whereas 3/4 of you idiots on here live bodybuilding and spend 1/2 your paychecks on it yet still don't have physiques...shit, if I had even 40 dollars a week to spend on food and didnt have to worry about sports, had supplement access, could take in a calorie surplus, I'm sure that I'd be a monster by now. and I'm glad to know that people are remembering me and keeping a close eye on everything I"m doing...it seriously does feel really good knowing that people here are so enthralled with me.  Anyways, how big and mighty does that make you feel trying to pick on someone over the internet? I'm blessed where it truly counts, which is in the face, the body, athleticism, smarts, and where it REALLY counts, I present to you guys the whole 8.5 inches.

Fact of the matter is(and like I keep saying to you idiots) until you post pics, you're just a bunch of annoying flys in the background who will never step up to anything in life except for the computer keyboard behind a screen and 2,000 miles away...shit, some of you have thousands of posts, are old enough to be my dad, and STILL feel the need to talk shit to me like it actually means something...get lives for crying out loud...if I wasn't so entertained I'd just log out of these forums and never come back...little to my dismay are your ''welfare" comments..that just shows me that you have nothing else to pick on me about...makes me feel good actually.
welfare kid meltdown.

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #80 on: March 07, 2007, 08:40:34 AM »
I, Sir William Idol shall dub thee:

Thy Welfare Warrior

Stand up and be recognized.  Or maybe just stand in line and show two forms of ID to be recognized to get your check.
its comin today

ozman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #81 on: March 10, 2007, 12:29:00 PM »
I, Sir William Idol shall dub thee:

Thy Welfare Warrior

Stand up and be recognized.  Or maybe just stand in line and show two forms of ID to be recognized to get your check.

nice

Zac--

• Getbig II
« Reply #82 on: March 15, 2007, 08:10:56 AM »
is that the only things you can try and bring me down with is my FAMILY's financial situation? lmao

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #83 on: March 15, 2007, 08:12:58 AM »
That's it, Zac. If they had anything bad to say about your physique, you wouldn't have heard the end of it, but they don't...

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #84 on: March 15, 2007, 08:18:55 AM »
is that the only things you can try and bring me down with is my FAMILY's financial situation? lmao

you can afford a computer.... or is it public access?

Zac--

• Getbig II
« Reply #85 on: March 15, 2007, 08:46:03 PM »
Wear nicer clothes? Haha, I'm about as close as it comes to being a metrosexual without actually being one.

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #86 on: March 15, 2007, 09:19:33 PM »
Wear nicer clothes? Haha, I'm about as close as it comes to being a metrosexual without actually being one.

monster revelation
its comin today

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: March 16, 2007, 02:19:55 AM »
lol dude you look more than respectable, but the fact you say you're putting a 1/2 assed effort with alot of your time going into other things isnt right - how do you know that they aren't contributing?

BigAlski

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #88 on: March 18, 2007, 09:28:58 AM »
Why would u want a baby face Zac?  Baby faces are for babies man  ;D. A man should look like a man and late 20th century "good looks" as espoused by the American Media are just a reflection of the counterculture of allowing cowardice to go unchecked in the age of post 19th century industrialized warfare.  All the heros are dead and the cowards are still panning off their pansy looks as "baby faced" goodness.