Author Topic: Navy SEAL vs. Strongman in streetfight  (Read 15492 times)

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
Re: Navy SEAL vs. Strongman in streetfight
« Reply #75 on: March 18, 2007, 11:24:14 AM »
well, the open ocean is a lot different than a 100 yard field in a superdome. How many blacks compared to whites are running backs? And how many whites compared to blacks know how to swim? ;)

seals can obviously run well... AND swim.

SO are they fighting a NFL running back out in the ocean or a black strongman? ???

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #76 on: March 18, 2007, 04:36:38 PM »
Most SEALs have 0 unarmed combat training.  Unless they seek it out themselves.  Give him a Sig 226, MP5, or an M4, and I'd take the SEAL.  Without weapons, the larger guy wins.  They are pretty athletic, and have major endurance, but most of the SEAL guys who have come to our school get wrecked by most of the seasoned white belts. 

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #77 on: March 18, 2007, 09:21:10 PM »
If the strong man has watched any MMA fighting and can take a punch...The strongman will knock the seal out within 3 to 5 minutes of fighting...All he would have to do is take the seal to the ground and use a barage of ground and pound...

If nobody stopped the fight, the strongman could kill the seal in under 5 mins...

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #78 on: March 20, 2007, 07:30:32 AM »

Yes, normally strong guys are slow.

if you're fast and know the right spots to hit and are tough enough to take a blow or two, it's no problem.

Depends... Mariusz is not slow. Many K-1 fighters weight more than 110 kgs and are not slow... "One blow or two" are enough to put you to sleep, coming from a guy like Mariusz.
S

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #79 on: March 20, 2007, 07:42:44 AM »
I was in San Diego this weekend for spring break, we went to some club and things got a little crazy one of my friends he plays D1 defensive end 6'4" 265 started hitting on some girl. My friend is a nice guy and if he knew she was with someone he wouldn't chase it so her boyfriend gets up acting like a jack ass and starts yelling navy seal and other bull shit and hes with about 3 more dudes. My friend just starts to walk away ignoring him. The navy seal hits him in the back of the head my friend turns around head butts him and drops him cold. Two of his friends jump him but he throws one off him about 20 feet and puts the other in a headlock and starts to beat his face in. So in regards to your question maybe

My brother is marine recon...a couple of years back we were in a bar fight and the huge bouncer was trying to get to me. My bro jumped on his back and put him in some kind of choke...the bouncer was walking with my bro on his back...he took 3 steps and fell to the ground. out cold. and my bro is 6 feet 190 tops. this was in SD also.