Author Topic: I think I might throw Mars out of the squad..  (Read 11105 times)

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
Re: I think I might throw Mars out of the squad..
« Reply #75 on: March 18, 2007, 08:34:55 PM »
OH yes.... the the HatinBullshitter finally speaks!  LOL... obviously spent the whole day furiously thinking up that bundle of incoherent ramblings in between giving handjobs to family members returning home from the "church of alternative lifestyles and sexual preference."

I bet you're the kind of mutant that spends his evenings aggressivly beating his 3.5 inch excuse for manhood to videos of prepubescent school boys violating thier pets with phallic vegetables.  I'm confused how you find time to post between smothering horse semen into your bruised and enlarged rectum and snuggling with your husband after a long day visiting the middle schools for the male children of lower income housing looking to earn that extra dollar.  I guess the old "im a friend of your mother" trick isn't getting them into the van anymore, huh?  I would suggest you offer them candy bars but I honestly don't think you can afford it considering you spend your mothers welfare checks on trannys and undersized rubbers.

ah HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAH..... gayer than lilith fair.
i bet  your tha type of guy who would walk into a tattoo parlor and ask the artist for a tatty that was just above  your ass saying all blacks and Italians welcome with an arrow pointing down to your ass and the artist says to you how bout we just give you something cool like danimal! ::) ahahhahahhahhahahhahah gayer than an intervention

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #76 on: March 18, 2007, 08:41:39 PM »
OH yes.... the the HatinBullshitter finally speaks!  LOL... obviously spent the whole day furiously thinking up that bundle of incoherent ramblings in between giving handjobs to family members returning home from the "church of alternative lifestyles and sexual preference."

I bet you're the kind of mutant that spends his evenings aggressivly beating his 3.5 inch excuse for manhood to videos of prepubescent school boys violating thier pets with phallic vegetables.  I'm confused how you find time to post between smothering horse semen into your bruised and enlarged rectum and snuggling with your husband after a long day visiting the middle schools for the male children of lower income housing looking to earn that extra dollar.  I guess the old "im a friend of your mother" trick isn't getting them into the van anymore, huh?  I would suggest you offer them candy bars but I honestly don't think you can afford it considering you spend your mothers welfare checks on trannys and undersized rubbers.

LMAO..guys i am the original hater of this DANIMAL jewbagel but youve got to admit hes showing some skills here.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #77 on: March 18, 2007, 08:44:24 PM »
i bet  your tha type of guy who would walk into a tattoo parlor and ask the artist for a tatty that was just above  your ass saying all blacks and Italians welcome with an arrow pointing down to your ass and the artist says to you how bout we just give you something cool like danimal! ::) ahahhahahhahhahahhahah gayer than an intervention

Obviously your black or italian looking for a good time at the expense of my virgin ass.  Sorry buddy... I'm not in the squad... I don't "swing" that way.

ahahhahaahahaha!!!  Gayer than trying to fight someone over a post on getbig!

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #78 on: March 18, 2007, 08:45:30 PM »
Obviously your black or italian looking for a good time at the expense of my virgin ass.  Sorry buddy... I'm not in the squad... I don't "swing" that way.

ahahhahaahahaha!!!  Gayer than trying to fight someone over a post on getbig!
epic attempt at trying to save face

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: March 18, 2007, 08:47:07 PM »
epic attempt at trying to save face

Monster lack of retort.

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #80 on: March 18, 2007, 08:48:24 PM »

Well what do we have here, a tiny tit in fag's clothing.  hahahahahahaha BrixtonPoodle you went from attempted ownings with gay themes to attempted ownings with child molestation themes.  A sad road you take.  Two can play your sorry game  ahahahhahaha I bet you're the kind of cretin who signs up to be employed as a Santa at christmas because your fat, jolly, and Jewish.  But your underhanded scheme is very obvious because everyone knows you signed up to do Santa at the special ed class at "Booker T Washington" elementary school because you wanted the little retarded boys to sit on your lap so you could say "Let's talk about the first thing that pops up"   hahahahahahaha gayer than prebuscent Boy George

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: March 18, 2007, 08:58:48 PM »
Well what do we have here, a tiny tit in fag's clothing.  hahahahahahaha BrixtonPoodle you went from attempted ownings with gay themes to attempted ownings with child molestation themes.  A sad road you take.  Two can play your sorry game  ahahahhahaha I bet you're the kind of cretin who signs up to be employed as a Santa at christmas because your fat, jolly, and Jewish.  But your underhanded scheme is very obvious because everyone knows you signed up to do Santa at the special ed class at "Booker T Washington" elementary school because you wanted the little retared boys to sit on your lap so you could say "Let's talk about the first thin that pops up"   hahahahahahaha gayer than prebuscent Boy George

My bad... I assumed that since you had memberships in both the squad and the Nat'l Gay and Lesbian Task Force I assumed you had experience with both.

ah HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH well Havenoballs, I would bet youre the kind of vaginius that seeks obese, hairy and bearded men to fondle since you were so violently fucked by santa himself as a young child.  He delivered more than presents that christmas eve, didn't he buddy?   ah HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

hahahaha... gayer than what he did into your stocking.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #82 on: March 18, 2007, 08:59:37 PM »
Monster lack of retort.
your not that important i save my ammo

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #83 on: March 19, 2007, 05:02:34 AM »
ah hahahahahah wow... I can see the longer your post the less clever it becomes...

but ANYWAY..

oh lordy kockshovel.. I bet youre the kind of "man" who stumbled into a gay bar by NO accident at the tender age of 24 after a long day of being shot down by every obese, hair laiden, woman in your trailer park.  Upon being recognized by your scout leader and most of your troop after losing your liquer tolerance after 3 appletinis and ripping off all of your clothes in a fit of repressed homosexual frustration you realize you've been had and it was really a surprise "coming out of the closet" party.  you could barely contain your excitement and a smile begins to creep across your lipstick covered mouth as you await the initiation ritual you've been anticipating most of your adult life.  Without any further hesitation you grab your ankles and put your head between your legs just in time to see  every boy scout within a 35 mile radius drop trou.  Happyness and ecstacy overwhelm you and you begin crying and now comes the finale as the scout master finishes in your rectum and pours a beer down there for good measure.  A tube is installed in whats called a "queer bong" and you suck out the contents of the "frothy brown ale" while the troop sings "its raining men."

hahahaahaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!  gayer than a "merit" badge

In reply to THAT post of mine >:(

Gayer than Bluto's first time and lamer than his best comeback!

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #84 on: March 19, 2007, 06:45:26 AM »
Lord Humungous is 47 and claims to bench upwards of 405+ pounds.  ::)
Now your making up stories.
X

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #85 on: March 19, 2007, 08:29:00 AM »
Now your making up stories.

You claimed you could blow 315 for a single out of the water. So by blowing it out of the water, the would mean you're benching upwards of 400+ pounds. Are you denying that now? At 47 years old, that's quite a feat for someone who doesn't work out. On par with DuVall's claims if you ask me.

I'm still under the belief that you're a fat piece of shit who hasn't lifted a weight in 10+ years, but hey, I'm not picking split ends here. How's that 38" waist treating you?

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #86 on: March 19, 2007, 12:57:52 PM »
You claimed you could blow 315 for a single out of the water. So by blowing it out of the water, the would mean you're benching upwards of 400+ pounds. Are you denying that now? At 47 years old, that's quite a feat for someone who doesn't work out. On par with DuVall's claims if you ask me.

I'm still under the belief that you're a fat piece of shit who hasn't lifted a weight in 10+ years, but hey, I'm not picking split ends here. How's that 38" waist treating you?

Dear shitstain

I can actually rep 315 for a few reps depending on how my shoulders feel. I wouldn't say 400+ but I dint think I would be far off either. Also I'm drug free, dont use any gear other than elbow wraps, and 47. Besides I never said I didn't workout, I was off for several months after having my right shoulder worked on but I'm getting back in the grove. I feel safe saying I'm in much better shape than you and I could no doubt out lift you since you look like a pale prepubescent teen .
X

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #87 on: March 19, 2007, 01:14:08 PM »
I can actually rep 315 for a few reps..........Also I'm drug free, dont use any gear other than elbow wraps, and 47.

Good stuff man. Have you ever competed before?

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #88 on: March 19, 2007, 01:47:52 PM »
Good stuff man. Have you ever competed before?

Naw I just lift to try and stay in shape, and I still really enjoy it. My brother is a 2 time state record holder in the bench /squat/and dead drug free. good genetics ! 8)
X

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #89 on: March 19, 2007, 01:50:02 PM »
That'd be impressive, if it wasn't complete bullshit.  ;D

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #90 on: March 19, 2007, 02:28:25 PM »
Naw I just lift to try and stay in shape, and I still really enjoy it. My brother is a 2 time state record holder in the bench /squat/and dead drug free. good genetics ! 8)

If you want to get in shape, you should try this exciting new stuff called the Adonis principles. You're GUARANTEED to look like a 11 year old boy in less than 3 months on a steady diet of cock and semen only 8)

Intended to flame True Anus only

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #91 on: March 19, 2007, 02:50:45 PM »
That'd be impressive, if it wasn't complete bullshit.  ;D

Hummmm maybe a video is in order.... I would feel like a bit of a dork making a video of me benching though

If you want to get in shape, you should try this exciting new stuff called the Adonis principles. You're GUARANTEED to look like a 11 year old boy in less than 3 months on a steady diet of cock and semen only 8)

Intended to flame True Anus only

I heard those Adonis principals are the bomb, eat 2200 calories of quality junk food and get ripped to the bone. Nothing like dieting yourself down to the concentration camp look and then only come in second places Ha Ha . Adonis and his principals are gayer than crembrulett with raspberry sauce
X

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: March 20, 2007, 12:37:18 AM »
you walk straight past the dildos with a sway of your hips making all the little bells in your chaps ring the tune of 'Don't you wish your girlfriend was hot like me'

hahahaha That is the funniest part of that post. :D

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #93 on: March 20, 2007, 01:35:55 AM »
  hahahaha That is the funniest part of that post. :D

I'm glad at least 1 person got it :)