Author Topic: started too early!!  (Read 3765 times)

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
  • The easiest person to deceive is one's own self
Re: started too early!!
« Reply #25 on: March 17, 2007, 10:17:54 PM »
it would only be fitting, right?  ;D

i may bust your balls and call you an adonis gimmick, but you're a good guy count.  :D

Yes, it is good to have you alligned with us Magoo. Your intelligence is in demand with the higher ups.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #26 on: March 17, 2007, 10:19:21 PM »
Yes, it is good to have you alligned with us Magoo. Your intelligence is in demand with the higher ups.

haha, i don't have a static alignment, but i'm also more than happy to align myself with the squad when i deem it appropriate. using mars's roleplaying, i would call myself the "outside consultant".  ;D

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: March 17, 2007, 10:22:29 PM »
Your mind is a terrifying combination of hairy man love and penis obsession.

If this were the case "bulldog", you would never be on my "mind" because you do not have a penis.

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: March 17, 2007, 10:31:45 PM »
haha, i don't have a static alignment, but i'm also more than happy to align myself with the squad when i deem it appropriate. using mars's roleplaying, i would call myself the "outside consultant".  ;D

Yes Magoo, I'm not sure why the total disregard for roleplay has manifested. This is cyberspace, a virtual definition of who and what we are is necessary at times to formulate a cyber-visual for the Getbig community to embrace. They all follow the SQUAD'S work to some degree, so when we can align the members and SOP with a cyber visual, it gives it a clearer definition.

Similar to NJ_Slinky's signature picture of the SQUAD. He took time in his personal life to create that, because that is how he visually wants to view us in the Cyberworld.

It can be taken a bit far and childish at times, but it has it's place.

Besides, we all had fun with the comparisons to the Third Reich and still do and Khani is a SQUAD babe, who would probably do a for fun photoshoot, if she had some SQUAD logo mini-shorts and half-shirt.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #29 on: March 18, 2007, 12:13:34 AM »
kasteel bruine. it's my personal fave, a lot sweeter than most that you'll run into. there's a spot around here with a "beer cave" that houses damn near 900 different varieties of beer, and someone knew me enough to get me a $30 gift card to 'em this past christmas.  :D
arrrgghh you lucky bastard, the selection around here is poor. at least i can get rochefort 10, imo the best quad around(of course i havent tried some of the other elite ones yet)

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #30 on: March 18, 2007, 12:59:08 AM »
well then send 'em my way! i'm ready for 'em. do you mean squad hollywood (mars, bluto, etc) or squad wolfpac (berzerk, superstar, etc)? hahaha
magoo you of all people should know not to mention that pole smoking concubine bluto in the same sentence as the squad

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #31 on: March 18, 2007, 10:13:05 AM »
arrrgghh you lucky bastard, the selection around here is poor. at least i can get rochefort 10, imo the best quad around(of course i havent tried some of the other elite ones yet)

the only trappist i haven't had is westvleteran. i've had chimay, orval, westmalle, achel, and rochefort, but i have yet to get the mighty westy 12.

out of those, the rochefort 10 is probably my favorite. i say the kasteel brown is my favorite quad of all, but it's really a toss-up between the two, the kasteel is a LOT sweeter, it's almost sticky. drinking that big bottle was almost a chore by the end.

magoo you of all people should know not to mention that pole smoking concubine bluto in the same sentence as the squad

haha, i know, i know. what can i say? the ale done robbed me of my sensibilities!

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #32 on: March 18, 2007, 07:35:04 PM »
the only trappist i haven't had is westvleteran. i've had chimay, orval, westmalle, achel, and rochefort, but i have yet to get the mighty westy 12.

out of those, the rochefort 10 is probably my favorite. i say the kasteel brown is my favorite quad of all, but it's really a toss-up between the two, the kasteel is a LOT sweeter, it's almost sticky. drinking that big bottle was almost a chore by the end.

haha, i know, i know. what can i say? the ale done robbed me of my sensibilities!
ah the Westy- the true HOLY GRAIL BEER. maybe one day  :-\