Author Topic: what do you think  (Read 1630 times)

matthedude

• Getbig II
what do you think
« on: March 16, 2007, 04:26:32 PM »
1/2 cc of test cyp
1/2 cc of test prop    together
mon and thurs

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
Re: what do you think
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2007, 05:02:00 PM »
How old are you? What is your cycle history? What's the doseages? & how long are you planning on taking these for?

udeluz

• Getbig IV
  • CLICK...CLICK...BOOM !!!!!!!!
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2007, 05:50:26 PM »
1/2 cc of test cyp
1/2 cc of test prop    together
mon and thurs

Whats the MG per ML?

What brand?

How many weeks?

NOT ENOUGH INFO
U

matthedude

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2007, 07:14:12 PM »
i'm 23, going to take for 12 weeks, the gear is aps american made

matthedude

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2007, 07:17:52 PM »
my cycle history has been 10 weeks on 1 cc per 5 days on and off cycles for 2 years of test cyp. 200mg per ml

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2007, 07:26:01 PM »
YOu'r 23, and talkin (100mgC + 100mgP  /  2 x wk?) ???
 If so, your knocking out Nat production in a few weeks for basicly
zero net gain.
Just stay natural.

strength

« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2007, 09:47:44 PM »
i think you need to run 500mgs test for 10 weeks, pct following

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2007, 04:47:42 AM »
YOu'r 23, and talkin (100mgC + 100mgP  /  2 x wk?) ???
 If so, your knocking out Nat production in a few weeks for basicly
zero net gain.
Just stay natural.

Agreed. Unless you're going to up the doseage to about 500mg a week.

matthedude

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2007, 06:50:21 AM »
i thought cyp didn't kick in for about 6 weeks thus by the time it starts to kick in it is almost time to get off

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2007, 06:51:50 AM »
i thought cyp didn't kick in for about 6 weeks thus by the time it starts to kick in it is almost time to get off

6 weeks...I don't think so. I usually start feeling Test E & C after about three weeks. If you're that worried about it then stay on for 12 weeks or more.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2007, 07:31:18 AM »
If your continuing to gain muscle off that low dose, I'd bet you'd gain without the juice.
Thats not much at all.

Frankly I think all the hormonal bouncing for that level would be counterproductive myself.

If I was  able to get gains off that low dose, I'd use it for short periods @ end of strength peaking
PL Bench/ Squat/ Dead  training run to bust thru to new PR's. The communist block countries used this
cheating protocol.

If you get some boost off that, I'm not going to tell you run it up, but most guys wont gain on something like that repeatedly.   

I'm not clear how long your staying "OFF" between cycles. Are your gaining much strength and size?
What is your Goals? Size, strength, etc ?

matthedude

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2007, 11:08:56 AM »
when i started 2years ago  i was 5'9 125 lbs the biggest ive ever been was 187. i usally take 6 to 8 weeks off in between. and i always maintain at about 170 but i would like to be 200 i always get stuck about 185 before i go off

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2007, 11:50:24 AM »
when i started 2years ago  i was 5'9 125 lbs the biggest ive ever been was 187. i usally take 6 to 8 weeks off in between. and i always maintain at about 170 but i would like to be 200 i always get stuck about 185 before i go off
Simple solutions for reaching 200lbs next cycle:

*Priority 1, and this is the priority and it's so simple...simply eat more food. If you've been eating 6 meals per day, bump it up to 8. If you've been eating 35-45g protein per meal, bump it up to 45-55g per meal. Lots of protein, lots of good fats and a sain amount of carbs and you'll reach your goal.

*For your cycles, start running more "standard" doses. Also, since you've said that you've been using a while, maybe experiment with some other things along with the basic test cycles.

matthedude

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2007, 04:47:07 PM »
if i need to boost it up do i just take more at once or do i need to spread into 3x aweek

udeluz

• Getbig IV
  • CLICK...CLICK...BOOM !!!!!!!!
« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2007, 04:53:07 PM »
if i need to boost it up do i just take more at once or do i need to spread into 3x aweek

Bro, I don't understand you? Your post is "what do you think?"

We then tell you that your dose is way to low, but you argue that it has worked for you in the past.

If it has worked for you so well in the past why are you at all concerned with the possibility of having to "up" your dosage?

This whole post is B.S.
U

matthedude

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2007, 05:17:58 PM »
i'm not aruing i've just said i haven't gotten to where i would like to be. you guys said to up the amount so i'm going to go up

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2007, 06:01:30 PM »

*Priority 1, and this is the priority and it's so simple...simply eat more food. If you've been eating 6 meals per day, bump it up to 8. If you've been eating 35-45g protein per meal, bump it up to 45-55g per meal. Lots of protein, lots of good fats and a sain amount of carbs and you'll reach your goal.

I still stand by the above. I'd be willing to bet you a $1000 that if you did the above you'd reach your goals...regardless as to if you upped your dosage.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2007, 06:19:03 PM »
He's gained a very significant % of BW off very little juice.  It's also  very easy to recover from that tiny dose.
I agree w/ Arnold's more food.  Eatings hard. Dorian said as much.  Guy's also got a LOT of room left to crank up doseage in the future when gains stop.

So many kids seem like they wont even start lifting these days w/ out juice. And they think a Gram is a good idea. I think its stupid.
I'd like to see the form some of these young guys asking 'bout juice here have in the basic lifts.
Prolly laugh.

matthedude

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2007, 08:34:51 PM »
thanks for the info

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 20, 2007, 04:09:50 AM »
He's gained a very significant % of BW off very little juice.  It's also  very easy to recover from that tiny dose.
I agree w/ Arnold's more food.  Eatings hard. Dorian said as much.  Guy's also got a LOT of room left to crank up doseage in the future when gains stop.

So many kids seem like they wont even start lifting these days w/ out juice. And they think a Gram is a good idea. I think its stupid.
I'd like to see the form some of these young guys asking 'bout juice here have in the basic lifts.
Prolly laugh.

Yep you would probally laugh.  Thats why all these poundage claims and BF claims are laughable, some of the form and ROM I see in the gym is a complete joke.  Seems lots say they are huge and pretty "ripped" or "shredded" on here too.  Shredded is a true 4-6% BF.  I'm guessing most guys who say they are 10% or so are more like 14-16% BF.  When I go to my gym it BLOWS me away how many people in there if you saw them on the street would not even look like they worked out, why waste your freaking time like that?

These low carbs and test P are making me bitchy!  And as Kramer said "These low carbs are making me thirsty"  :D