Author Topic: Why is everything called a desease nowadays ?  (Read 1781 times)

Stavios

Why is everything called a desease nowadays ?
« on: March 18, 2007, 01:10:53 PM »
If a girl is really fat, nowadays it isn't her fault, it's because she has a desease.

why can't we just say that the bitch sit on her ass all days eating 10 times the amount of food that she should be eating ?

speak on this !

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
Re: Why is everything called a desease nowadays ?
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2007, 01:12:27 PM »
Because people don't like to be called Fat and Lazy.

They like to say they have an "eating disorder"

FAT BASTARDS!

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2007, 01:14:26 PM »
i got caught cheating on my girlfriend, i blamed it on my Restless Penis Syndrome.

(SNL)
Nasser called Palumbo an acromegalion

Stavios

« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2007, 01:15:29 PM »
Because people don't like to be called Fat and Lazy.

They like to say they have an "eating disorder"

FAT BASTARDS!

haha most fat girls that I know give me the "tyroid problem" excuse  !

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2007, 01:20:51 PM »
If a girl is really fat, nowadays it isn't her fault, it's because she has a desease.

why can't we just say that the bitch sit on her ass all days eating 10 times the amount of food that she should be eating ?

speak on this !

Stavios, this is a complex issue that has many underlying parts to it that goes beyond just will power.

1.  today watching TV for over 6 hours is normal (I haven't watched TV for over 2 years..my only weakness is football on sundays)
2.  The foods are just so rich and plentyfull, the portions are crazy. The average persons eats a meal intended for two people for under $7 (fast food)
3.  Social acceptance of being big has gone overboard.  Put a group of people together and their first thought is to order pizza and beer.
4.  Soda will be downfall of the human race (pure sugar)

I can go on and on
Here comes the money shot

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2007, 01:21:07 PM »
Because no likes being responsible for anything these days.  So what do you do?  Blame it on a disease.

CARTEL

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2007, 01:21:37 PM »
haha most fat girls that I know give me the "tyroid problem" excuse  !

LOL

I hear that all the time.

Stavios

« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2007, 01:27:09 PM »

4.  Soda will be downfall of the human race (pure sugar)

I really cannot understand why people keeps drinking regular soda. I keep telling to my mom to buy diet coke instead of the regular one and she doesn't do it.
than she start crying later because she feels fat, then she ask me what to do to lose weight and I tell her that I don't have time to lose with that  8)

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2007, 04:02:17 PM »
people are sick when their bodies are in states of dis-ease thus the name disease. obesity is classified as a state of disease within the body both internally and externally. so it fits the bill.

your not categorizing the different states of disease, autoimmune, degenerative, acute, chronic etc etc.....

obesity is a disease but it is caused by lazy fat bitches that eat too much. people really dont know what a dis-ease is and the blanket statements make it worse.

fat girls should have their pee holes closed with a twizzler.

CARTEL

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2007, 04:05:09 PM »
I wonder why Basile hasn't come out of the woodwork to defend the chunky hos yet  ???

warrior_code

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2007, 04:06:57 PM »
a few thousand years ago they would be the ones laughing and most likely to survive in a famine.  Oh how the times have changed.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2007, 04:25:55 PM »

speak on this !

lol I know exactly what you mean my little french fried friend.

;)
just push some weight!

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2007, 04:28:32 PM »
People need viable scapegoats. Two of the biggest "diseases" are obesity and alcoholism.  ::)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2007, 04:39:03 PM »
a few thousand years ago they would be the ones laughing and most likely to survive in a famine.  Oh how the times have changed.

A few thousand years ago it was damn near impossible to get anywhere near that fat in the first place.
Ron: "I am lazy."

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 18, 2007, 04:39:47 PM »
I wonder why Basile hasn't come out of the woodwork to defend the chunky hos yet  ???

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2007, 04:46:19 PM »
Stavios, this is a complex issue that has many underlying parts to it that goes beyond just will power.

1.  today watching TV for over 6 hours is normal (I haven't watched TV for over 2 years..my only weakness is football on sundays)
2.  The foods are just so rich and plentyfull, the portions are crazy. The average persons eats a meal intended for two people for under $7 (fast food)
3.  Social acceptance of being big has gone overboard.  Put a group of people together and their first thought is to order pizza and beer.
4.  Soda will be downfall of the human race (pure sugar)

I can go on and on

Of course it's just will power:

1) You can choose to watch tv or not.  You can also choose to exercise at least an hour a day (or not).
2) Just because you're served enough food to feed two, doesn't mean you have to eat it all.  You can choose to only eat half of it. (or you can be a pig, then order desert  ::))
3) If you spend your time overeating pizza and beer with a bunch of fatasses, that's your problem.  Although if you were doing everything else right (which fatasses don't) indulging in pizza and beer once in a while on a Friday night probably wouldn't kill you.
4) You can choose to drink soda or not.  I don't understand why the hell anyone would drink that crap.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 18, 2007, 10:16:14 PM »

speak on this !
The pharmaceutical industry petitioned to get all conditions labelled as "DISEASES" so that it can be create drugs to treat the problems. Prior to this... weight issues, diabetes, allergies, etc were referred to as CONDITIONS and therefore could NOT be made a liability health insurance companies had to pay for and BIG PHARMA could not create medications for it. Now as a DISEASE health insurance has to pony up money to treat the person, pharmaceuticals can be prescribed drugs as treatment, and people can now use the excuse opf having a disease to cover laziness and ineptness in caring for their health. Like someone else said...now the fat bitches can claim they have a disease rather than saying they are eating to much and/or not exercising at all. In the end BIG PHARMA is the winner, because they are making a fortune on medications to treat everything from hang overs to obesity...yes hangovers are now considered a disease.
C

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #17 on: March 18, 2007, 10:28:30 PM »
Let the lazy pigs gorge themselves.  I AM A GOD!  :-*