Author Topic: Pakistans coach found dead  (Read 4524 times)

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
Re: Pakistans coach found dead
« Reply #25 on: March 22, 2007, 07:59:04 PM »
relax..i never said you r a panduo wait..i did say that..ok..that ws me messing with ya..but punjabis that can hardly speak urdu let alone english..

well..i calls em like i sees em..
PS..punjabi does not have its own alphabet! :)  it started as a tradation amongst sikkhs..its NOT a proper language!

look it up! ;)
I highly doubt this is true. Punjabi is a lot older than urdu, though it is written in the same script. One of the greatest poets from the subcontinent, Allama Iqbal, was a punjabi who obviously also wrote his poems in punjabi.

Edit: I meant Bulle Shah.
follow the arrows

Saxon

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy Metal Thunder
« Reply #26 on: March 23, 2007, 02:51:54 AM »
We'll wait and see but I highly doubt it. It'll be connected to some gambling syndicate.

Actually he was, or had just finished writing a book which is rumoured to have some 'revalations' in it.

Heard that on Sky Sports News this morning.  There was talk of his manuscripts or copies of them having gone missing when it was sent to him in Trinidad before the World Cup started.

They were also saying that it is likely that the killer or killers knew him well as there was no forced entry.  All the Pakistani team are having DNA tests today...

Diesel1

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: March 23, 2007, 03:00:09 AM »
Heard that on Sky Sports News this morning.  There was talk of his manuscripts or copies of them having gone missing when it was sent to him in Trinidad before the World Cup started.

They were also saying that it is likely that the killer or killers knew him well as there was no forced entry.  All the Pakistani team are having DNA tests today...

There's definately something very fishy about all this. Apparently he had just emailed the Pakistan cricket board saying he wanted to resign. Which doesn't make much sense as his contract was up after this world cup. This all smacks of match rigging to me, I guess we'll find out sooner or later.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #28 on: March 23, 2007, 06:51:32 AM »
I highly doubt this is true. Punjabi is a lot older than urdu,

nope..punjabi is just a tradation..a musical derivation of urdu...with no written letters of its own nor a writing scheme...  ;)
carpe` vaginum!

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #29 on: March 24, 2007, 05:00:28 PM »

nope..punjabi is just a tradation..a musical derivation of urdu...with no written letters of its own nor a writing scheme...  ;)
any proof for thsi claim? And how is this relevant anyway  ???
follow the arrows

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #30 on: March 24, 2007, 05:53:32 PM »
urdu is heavily influenced by arabic, while bengali is closest language to original sanskrit.  :) Punjabi = jibberish.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #31 on: March 25, 2007, 08:53:03 AM »
urdu is heavily influenced by arabic, while bengali is closest language to original sanskrit.  :) Punjabi = jibberish.

bengoli is actually closer to sanskrit...so is sindhi but sindhi has some arabic and persian influences also..however some say sindhi predates sanskrit..i dunno..i read it online someplace and THAT claim seems dubious..

punjabi DOES NOT have its own alphabet..its just a tradation...
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #32 on: March 25, 2007, 08:53:51 AM »
any proof for thsi claim? And how is this relevant anyway  ???

its relevant cause i said it  ;)

kapees?
carpe` vaginum!

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #33 on: March 25, 2007, 02:24:32 PM »
bengoli is actually closer to sanskrit...so is sindhi but sindhi has some arabic and persian influences also..however some say sindhi predates sanskrit..i dunno..i read it online someplace and THAT claim seems dubious..

punjabi DOES NOT have its own alphabet..its just a tradation...

This is true. I think sindhi is influenced by the original language of the people that resided in the Indus valley prior to the invasion of persians into india.