Author Topic: A question for get big about meals  (Read 2640 times)

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
  • Save a tree, eat a beaver
Re: A question for get big about meals
« Reply #25 on: March 18, 2007, 06:20:27 PM »
Haha oh man.

.......2. You're now using FOOD GROUPS? aahahaha come on man don't go down Adonis Road and end up in Lala Land.

thats why they are wrong..............

....... what about cheese cake or lean meat? ....... both have same amount of calories..... chose adanus buttsucker!!!
are you delusional?

body88

« Reply #26 on: March 18, 2007, 06:21:12 PM »
Which is healthier?
A: A sirloin steak with mashed potatoes and a salad
B: Cheese burger with buns and lettuce.

Grab yourself some flank steak. Pick up some 94- 96 percent lean ground beef, and wheat bulky roles. Tastes good, and is great for you.

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #27 on: March 18, 2007, 06:21:49 PM »
Piss off.

You burned off enough calories with that meltdown to treat yourself to a cheeseburger.

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
  • Save a tree, eat a beaver
« Reply #28 on: March 18, 2007, 06:23:27 PM »
You burned off enough calories with that meltdown to treat yourself to a cheeseburger.

bahhahahahahaahahahawaah ahahaa
are you delusional?

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: March 18, 2007, 06:24:59 PM »
are the buns bleached enriched white flour? owned
Not like that matters but they could be made out of potato flower. Now fuck off and go play with your tinker toys. You are an idiot and embarrass yourself horribly each day.

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: March 18, 2007, 06:26:12 PM »
thats why they are wrong..............

....... what about cheese cake or lean meat? ....... both have same amount of calories..... chose adanus buttsucker!!!
Cheese cake then.... If i had the choice of living the rest of my life on nothing but chick breast or cheese cake id pick cheese cake. I'd be healthier.

Ozzy

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #31 on: March 18, 2007, 06:27:13 PM »
Cheese cake then.... If i had the choice of living the rest of my life on nothing but chick breast or cheese cake id pick cheese cake. I'd be healthier.

Here's your sign.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #32 on: March 18, 2007, 06:28:30 PM »
Hahahah thats the thing. They are both the exact same fucking thing. Yet no one realizes it.

Yea you are the only one to know this.  You are a Genius.  You are da Man!  How is the heck does this world survive without your innovative ideas and wisdom.  How did so many people in history miss this shit.  Dude you need to go on Oprah and tell everybody this amazing news and all the other wonderful things you have found out.  Fuck all the scientists.  You are the only guy we need.  YOU ARE GOD! ........................ .............

YOU FUCKING MORON!

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #33 on: March 18, 2007, 06:29:07 PM »
Not like that matters but they could be made out of potato flower. Now fuck off and go play with your tinker toys. You are an idiot and embarrass yourself horribly each day.
you should go out back behind the barn and play with your dad. that is normal for you people?

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: March 18, 2007, 06:29:27 PM »
Yea you are the only one to know this.  You are a Genius.  You are da Man!  How is the heck does this world survive without your innovative ideas and wisdom.  How did so many people in history miss this shit.  Dude you need to go on Oprah and tell everybody this amazing news and all the other wonderful things you have found out.  Fuck all the scientists.  You are the only guy we need.  YOU ARE GOD! ........................ .............

YOU FUCKING MORON!
I will... an i will get a milk and mcdonalds sponsorship!!

Ozzy

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #35 on: March 18, 2007, 06:34:21 PM »
Hahaha, you don't want a McDonald's sponsorship.

Hahah gayer than sponsoring the Olympics.

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: March 18, 2007, 06:36:14 PM »
Hahaha, you don't want a McDonald's sponsorship.

Hahah gayer than sponsoring the Olympics.
Do you not think Mc Donalds would be jumping out of their pants to sponsor a bodybuilder? I have many great plans if i can make it far enough!!

Ozzy

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #37 on: March 18, 2007, 06:38:31 PM »
McDonald's would only sponsor you if

1. You're black
2. You're a professional sports player (i.e. basketball)
3. Your sport is not bodybuilding

Haha, you might find one McDonald's manager "jumping out of his pants" to "sponsor" you, but it might not be what you have in mind.

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: March 18, 2007, 06:40:32 PM »
McDonald's would only sponsor you if

1. You're black
2. You're a professional sports player (i.e. basketball)
3. Your sport is not bodybuilding

Haha, you might find one McDonald's manager "jumping out of his pants" to "sponsor" you, but it might not be what you have in mind.
Sure they would. If subway will sponsor Jared then they would sponsor a bodybuilder.

Ozzy

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #39 on: March 18, 2007, 06:44:48 PM »
Because Jared walked 20 miles to the subway, ate a sandwich, and walked 20 miles back.

OSHT wait, isn't that CARDIO?!? TA would NOT APPROVE

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: March 18, 2007, 06:45:53 PM »
Because Jared walked 20 miles to the subway, ate a sandwich, and walked 20 miles back.

OSHT wait, isn't that CARDIO?!? TA would NOT APPROVE
You don't have to do cardio if you don't want to. Just eat less. I however eat about 4000 calories and burn off a good chunk of it with an hour 30 of cardio or atleast i used to. Now i just eat less.

Ozzy

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #41 on: March 18, 2007, 06:48:11 PM »
Well, it doesn't look like you really need to do cardio, but it's still good to do a little bit every week. They don't call it CARDIO for nothing.

Plus, Jared lost like 200 pounds or something huge like that. That guy NEEDED to walk that much, I don't care what anyone says. Guys like that are what caloric deficit diets are made for.

pushinweight

« Reply #42 on: March 18, 2007, 06:50:19 PM »
Sure they would. If subway will sponsor Jared then they would sponsor a bodybuilder.

Number one you are not a bodybuilder.  Number two you may get sponsored by McDonalds cause the do support the Special Olympics.  And you could easily at least get a meeting with them.  Go for it man. Don't listen to Keith, you are more than a moron.

marcus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: March 18, 2007, 07:44:19 PM »
C. It doesn't matter because a calorie is a calorie  :D

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #44 on: March 18, 2007, 08:00:10 PM »
Any cheese burger and any steak. It is the same thing. Both are meat, dairy, lettuce, and potato. WHY CANT YOU PEOPLE SEE ITS THE SAME THING!!!

Okay dude, I'm back, dinner and an Angels pre-season game with my family takes priority over owning you for the time being, but now that I'm back..................

Ok dude, I'll take the steak and mashed potatos (this is whats key to your question). See junour, this is what you miss and obviously don't get (and most people on here who claim to be Dr's and have degrees in nutrition) during this entire debate, but I'll start with this first. What you don't seem to understand is that in most fast foods, there are fillers, artificial coloring, preservatives and  pestisides that go into the processing of these foods, during the processing of these foods they lose alot of the nutriants that serve to help keeps us functioning on a healthy basis, that being said, it's hard for the body to absorb these nutriants and, in the long run, if continued, could and would cause a person to become malnutritioned, in other words, if your body can't absorb it, it's almost useless.

Now about the steak and mashed potatos, even though I realize that there are hormones that go into most cattle, I am smart enough to realize that most of the nutriants will not be lost with the execption of cooking methods, the mashed potatos are another thing, most are made with real potatos, homemade mashed potatos are generally made with milk or cream and butter, most of the milk or cream and butter are made with some preservatives, french frys for example, are made with oils that are high in trans fats and to top it off, are salted. I can literally go on and on about this, but you and 'Adonis' need to understand one thing, IT'S NOT ALL ABOUT CALORIES!

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: March 18, 2007, 08:09:46 PM »
Okay dude, I'm back, dinner and an Angels pre-season game with my family takes priority over owning you for the time being, but now that I'm back..................

Ok dude, I'll take the steak and mashed potatos (this is whats key to your question). See junour, this is what you miss and obviously don't get (and most people on here who claim to be Dr's and have degrees in nutrition) during this entire debate, but I'll start with this first. What you don't seem to understand is that in most fast foods, there are fillers, artificial coloring, preservatives and  pestisides that go into the processing of these foods, during the processing of these foods they lose alot of the nutriants that serve to help keeps us functioning on a healthy basis, that being said, it's hard for the body to absorb these nutriants and, in the long run, if continued, could and would cause a person to become malnutritioned, in other words, if your body can't absorb it, it's almost useless.

Now about the steak and mashed potatos, even though I realize that there are hormones that go into most cattle, I am smart enough to realize that most of the nutriants will not be lost with the execption of cooking methods, the mashed potatos are another think, most are made with real potatos, homemade mashed potatos are generally made with milk or cream and butter, most of the milk or cream and butter are made with some preservatives, french frys for example, are made with oils that are high in trans fats and to top it off, are salted. I can literally go on and on about this, but you and 'Adonis' need to understand one thing, IT'S NOT ALL ABOUT CALORIES!
IT DOESNT HAVE TO BE FAST FOOD DIPSHIT!!!! HOPE THIS HELPS YOU FAT PATHETIC....YOU NEED TO LOSE WEIGHT!!! YOU ARE FAT NOW AND DELUSIONAL!!! RETURN TO YOUR 80's PHYSIQUE EATING CHEESECAKE WITH ME!!

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #46 on: March 18, 2007, 08:11:35 PM »
IT DOESNT HAVE TO BE FAST FOOD DIPSHIT!!!! HOPE THIS HELPS YOU FAT PATHETIC....YOU NEED TO LOSE WEIGHT!!! YOU ARE FAT NOW AND DELUSIONAL!!! RETURN TO YOUR 80's PHYSIQUE EATING CHEESECAKE WITH ME!!

AAaaaaaaahahahahahhahaha hahahahahahahaha........ ........................

MELTDOWN!!!!

Owned you little ass dweller....aaaaahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaha ha!

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: March 18, 2007, 08:12:41 PM »
AAaaaaaaahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha................................

MELTDOWN!!!!

Scrolling marque meltdown!!!

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #48 on: March 18, 2007, 08:14:08 PM »
All foods can be eaten in moderation  ;)
K

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #49 on: March 18, 2007, 08:19:04 PM »
All foods can be eaten in moderation  ;)

Agreed!