Author Topic: Mars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 12971 times)

The Heckler

Re: Mars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #50 on: March 19, 2007, 10:38:00 AM »
i find it hilarious that the jizzabeckler (why did you delete that post where you revealed yourself, by the way?) thinks that she's a part of the squad.

Jezzebelle has her own account and she rarely posts on getbig.  That post on the Y was doctored by one of the mods there.

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: March 19, 2007, 10:39:23 AM »
if Mars doesn't apologize he will be crucified and brutally owned.                           

::) Backstabber.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #52 on: March 19, 2007, 10:39:33 AM »
Jezzebelle has her own account and she rarely posts on getbig.  That post on the Y was doctored by one of the mods there.

It wasn't me, I saw it, but I thought it was just a mind fuck tbh.
E

The Heckler

« Reply #53 on: March 19, 2007, 10:41:00 AM »
It wasn't me, I saw it, but I thought it was just a mind fuck tbh.

I showed Jezzebelle the doctored post and we got a good laugh out of it.

It was probably done by davidpaul, that scoundrel who affiliates himself with JASON Special Ed STERN.

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #54 on: March 19, 2007, 10:41:24 AM »
::) Backstabber.
how is he a back stabber? mars was the one talking shit about his own SQUAD members through pm's not us.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #55 on: March 19, 2007, 10:43:52 AM »
apology for what? he's squad co-founder. he doesnt have to apologize for shit you fucking backstabbing traitor!

The Squad is a well oiled machine.....if a wrench is thrown into the gears of said machine it needs to be fixed.   I both respect and like Mars.....he will do the right thing.   I would expect the Squad to react the same way with me if I stepped outta line........there are always consequences for actions, but Mars is no fool.....he will do what is right.    If not, the Squad will be forced to hand out ownings!

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #56 on: March 19, 2007, 12:44:53 PM »
This is a time for level heads.

If SSBG, in his official capacity, feels Mars isn't destroying tiny tits at the expected level he's required to say so. But we can't let a gaggle of jizz-guzzlers dictate organisational policies or have a say set Owning Squad leadership.

Affiliiates should have no say either. TaeBoKid was the first to question Mars' fitnes to co-lead and jump on Bluto's dick. :) Many of you have forgotten he was among the first to join the empire True he was crushed like a gnat, but that's not the point. It's unlikely he was ever loyal to The Squad, protection from the bounty of ownings heaped upon him since joining GetBig must be the only reason he's been affiliated with us in any way. :)

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: March 19, 2007, 12:49:20 PM »
This is a time for level heads.

If SSBG, in his official capacity, feels Mars isn't destroying tiny tits at the expected level he's required to say so. But we can't let a gaggle of jizz-guzzlers dictate organisational policies or have a say set Owning Squad leadership.

Affiliiates should have no say either. TaeBoKid was the first to question Mars' fitnes to co-lead and jump on Bluto's dick. :) Many of you have forgotten he was among the first to join the empire True he was crushed like a gnat, but that's not the point. It's unlikely he was ever loyal to The Squad, protection from the bounty of ownings heaped upon him since joining GetBig must be the only reason he's been affiliated with us in any way. :)

No, you are wrong Doc. I responded way before Bluto on this matter, as a matter of fact as soon as Count Grishnack said that the lines had been drawn, I chose. Funny how everyone else decided to choose the same people as me two days later. Is it my fault there was no hesitation in my heart as I knew where MY loyalties were?  I do like the nicknames you have been using lately, you remind me of Sawyer from lost.
E

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: March 19, 2007, 03:53:54 PM »
can i join the squad?

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #59 on: March 19, 2007, 04:02:15 PM »

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #60 on: March 19, 2007, 04:06:48 PM »

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: March 19, 2007, 04:55:48 PM »
can i join the squad?
you can join when Milos Sarcev wins the Olympia, in other words, never.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #62 on: March 19, 2007, 06:04:35 PM »
if Mars doesn't apologize he will be crucified and brutally owned.                           
i cant believe what im reading!!! :o

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
  • The easiest person to deceive is one's own self
« Reply #63 on: March 19, 2007, 06:11:55 PM »
you can join when Milos Sarcev wins the Olympia, in other words, never.

hahahaha

Ok, the terms have been layed down.

Mars needs to patch things up publicly or privately with BF and SSBG, then we can move on. Too much hesitation can open up the door for a swarm of bottom bitch bear cubs to gain a foothold on the V.

Mars is indespensible in my opinion, but 1 person is not bigger than the SQUAD itself.

If he chooses to remain isolated, it is clear as Squadfather stated, he will no longer be under the umbrella of the SQUAD.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: March 19, 2007, 06:24:46 PM »
hahahaha

Ok, the terms have been layed down.

Mars needs to patch things up publicly or privately with BF and SSBG, then we can move on. Too much hesitation can open up the door for a swarm of bottom bitch bear cubs to gain a foothold on the V.

Mars is indespensible in my opinion, but 1 person is not bigger than the SQUAD itself.

If he chooses to remain isolated, it is clear as Squadfather stated, he will no longer be under the umbrella of the SQUAD.

Squadfather actually kicked him out earlier Count. Mars is a tiny tit now.
E

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
« Reply #65 on: March 19, 2007, 06:27:10 PM »
you officially have 24 hours to make a full apology to fellow SQUAD members SuperstarBillyGraham and BerserkFury, the clock is ticking!!!!!!!!!

9am tomorrow danielson. We'll see what happens, March 20, 2007 could be a date that lives in infamy for the SQUAD.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: March 19, 2007, 06:28:02 PM »
9am tomorrow danielson. We'll see what happens, March 20, 2007 could be a date that lives in infamy for the SQUAD.

Check it out Count   http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=135606.0
E

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: March 19, 2007, 06:30:04 PM »
Also did you see the non-sticky threads on the V? The squad crucified Mars today.
E

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
« Reply #68 on: March 19, 2007, 07:21:56 PM »
Damn, I posted on that thread, but didn't read the updated information provided by kiwiol.

So it is official, as of 1600 hours, EST March 19, 2007 Mars is officially out of the SQUAD?    :-\

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #69 on: March 20, 2007, 01:20:26 AM »
Damn, I posted on that thread, but didn't read the updated information provided by kiwiol.

So it is official, as of 1600 hours, EST March 19, 2007 Mars is officially out of the SQUAD?    :-\

Yeah, and it's a real shame :-\

Sars gave him plenty of time to apologise and he knew about it too, cause he PMed Heckler that he won't apologise. I'm glad he didn't. I'd rather he didn't apologise and get kicked out, than apologise and stay as a member, since he'd have become the laughing stock of any tiny tit who had the audacity to point it out, ala JaeJonna.

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
« Reply #70 on: March 20, 2007, 02:10:54 AM »
I like the Heckler, but why is Mars turning to him in his time of despair?

Sad ending for a once proud warrior.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: March 20, 2007, 02:25:38 AM »
  Mars = "tiny tit" now?  ???

;D HAHAHAHAHA!!!!   ;D 

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #72 on: March 20, 2007, 02:29:18 AM »

Yes Mars was kicked out of the Squad for no reason whatsoever.

The question is now - who will be next?

If a co-founder and leader isn't safe - nobody is!

It's obvious that certain people of the Squad is trying to take over the whole group - they've allready got rid of 50% of the leadership.

Squadfather should watch his back.
Z

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #73 on: March 20, 2007, 02:29:30 AM »
I like the Heckler, but why is Mars turning to him in his time of despair?

Sad ending for a once proud warrior.

If asked to guess, I'd say Heckler would have PMed Mars first, cause Heckler's the kind of guy who tries to make a quick profit when the world around him starts crumbling due to civil war or an asteroid hit or whatever. I think Heckler's ultimate goal is to take over the SQUAD cause to him, it represents a 'power' that he can choose to focus on that'll make him ignore the constant insecurity he has within that he can never get over. Tell me Count, if you were really secure on the inside, would you want to confuse the hell out of everyone in a cheap way? No, you'd want to be as rational and clear as possible so you can get the best out of 'division of labor'.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #74 on: March 20, 2007, 03:07:14 AM »
Yes Mars was kicked out of the Squad for no reason whatsoever.

The question is now - who will be next?

If a co-founder and leader isn't safe - nobody is!

It's obvious that certain people of the Squad is trying to take over the whole group - they've allready got rid of 50% of the leadership.

Squadfather should watch his back.

Hey nimrod, I know your petty mind will never comprehend this, but I'll say it anyway. No one in the SQUAD is insecure or silly or petty enough to try and assume a 'leadership' role. It's a brotherhood that the likes of you will never understand or get into, the reason for which is the same that makes you think that one or more of us will try to 'take over' the group. I realise there'll always be people like you in the food chain, but can't help feel sorry for you nonetheless :-\