Author Topic: hahahahaha, Oh brother, i'll bet Mars is the type of guy who................  (Read 4232 times)

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
  • The easiest person to deceive is one's own self
You wish junior. I bet you'd love to be the meat in a Mars and NZMM sandwich

Nothing like admitting your love for the salami

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
gets done with his huge glute "workout" and puts on his newest rainbow spandex shorts and extra small Village people tanktop and goes to the most elite whorehouse in all of Holland and goes to the pimp aka manager and says, "ahem!!!!!!!!!!!!!! listen here stud, my name is Marcel and i'm the nastiest little bottom bitch in Amsterdam and i gaurantee you that i can suck dick better than any whore in this place, i demand that you hire me NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!", hahahahahahahahaha, gayer then not apologizing.
you are one of my favorite internet posters ever sarcasm, but damn man this is just wrong, at least kiwi had the decency to , while respecting the other's opinions, to not  participate in the hating of Mars...given the history id expect the same from you, this is really low man... :-\

gtbro1

• Getbig V
About the same time you break the 160 pound barrier, get a job and stop mooching off 250 pound strippers named Jim.

that was funny. :)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
you are one of my favorite internet posters ever sarcasm, but damn man this is just wrong, at least kiwi had the decency to , while respecting the other's opinions, to not  participate in the hating of Mars...given the history id expect the same from you, this is really low man... :-\

Mate, I don't like giving out unsolicited advice, but I'll make an exception this one time. Don't ever publicly put down Sars again - he hates it and will drop you like a bad habit and you'll never be in his good graces again. Sars is a very reasonable guy and if you want to tell him something, PM him. He gave Mars heaps of time to apologise cause he wanted the SQUAD to stay in 1 piece, but Mars refused to do it in spite of being quite aware of the ultimatum.

Which is why Sars has done this, cause he knows that if he's the first one to 'attack' Mars, that'd be the most obvious and official way to show everyone that Mars is indeed out of the SQUAD. Besides, it's all just for a laugh, so relax dude. The only reason I don't do it is cause I can't bring myself to flame Mars just yet ;D - maybe sometime in the future under extreme circumstances but even then I have my doubts.

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
  • The easiest person to deceive is one's own self
I can't bring myself to flame Mars just yet ;D - maybe sometime in the future under extreme circumstances but even then I have my doubts.

Yes, great kiwiol, I am in agreement with you here.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Yes, great kiwiol, I am in agreement with you here.

I understand why you feel that way too, Count. I know it's just good-natured ribbing, but I don't feel I have to prove my loyalty to the SQUAD by flaming Mars. SS, Sars and BF have a real reason to do so and if some of the other guys are just joining in for the fun/heck of it ;D no worries. If Mars had done something intentionally bad to give us a bad name or something like that, then I'd have been the first one to flame him, but I think I know, more than anyone else, what he did wasn't something treacherous in any way and was rather, just plain stupid which he's paying for now :-\

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?

I agree.

He got no class. The other day he was praising mars, they've been friends for years... now he treats him like shit. for no reason too.

What an asshole.
Z

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
matrix take kiwi's advice dont put our great leader down he looks out for squad

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
matrix take kiwi's advice dont put our great leader down he looks out for squad

your "great leader" hold on now, kiwiol said you dont have a leader.

you cant have an opinion that is different from kiwiols. (never happend yet)

better edit your post.
Z

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
your "great leader" hold on now, kiwiol said you dont have a leader.

you cant have an opinion that is different from kiwiols. (never happend yet)

better edit your post.

squadfather is our leader

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
careul little guy ;)

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it

Don't you realize that in the US, whether you agree with the war or not, even remotely praising Hussein or calling him a martyr, doesn't fly here, no matter what.  He brought it upon himself.

I get the feeling Mars was perhaps muslim or affiliated with muslims or had family that was.  Holland is crawling with em

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Don't you realize that in the US, whether you agree with the war or not, even remotely praising Hussein or calling him a martyr, doesn't fly here, no matter what.  He brought it upon himself.

I get the feeling Mars was perhaps muslim or affiliated with muslims or had family that was.  Holland is crawling with em

yes holland is a great country!
Z

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
take it easy guys, i wasnt insulting Sarcasm...i just found the whole situation very surprising

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
take it easy guys, i wasnt insulting Sarcasm...i just found the whole situation very surprising

Haha no worries mate. Do what you think is right, but anytime you have a problem with any of us SQUAD members, PM us in discretion - you can PM me about anything SQUAD related, even if it's a trivial issue/doubt. The SQUAD prides itself on putting up a united front to the outside world.