Author Topic: Who will be next to get kicked outta/leave the squad? Odds! *UPDATED!*  (Read 8456 times)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Re: Who will be next to get kicked outta the squad? Odds!
« Reply #25 on: March 19, 2007, 04:24:00 PM »
who am I a gimmick of bitch boy?

shared gimmick. squad got a half dozen like that. mostly used to back themselves up when theyre "only" 5 against 1 or something.
Z

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #26 on: March 19, 2007, 04:25:33 PM »
shared gimmick. squad got a half dozen like that. mostly used to back themselves up when theyre "only" 5 against 1 or something.

not true.... I will post a pic soon

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #27 on: March 19, 2007, 04:27:35 PM »
"Meltdown."

Who doesn't know the SQUAD? Your famous  ::) As for attacking the Squad... I was a 'reader' not a 'poster' until i got word the mighty mars was being stabbed in the back...which is when I finally registered  8) (Epic wait time)

So you are saying that you signed up for an account as a result of the Mars incident.  You're a self admitting lurking cocktroll!!!!!!!!!

Gayer than Bluto!!!!
\

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: March 19, 2007, 04:34:03 PM »
So you are saying that you signed up for an account as a result of the Mars incident.  You're a self admitting lurking cocktroll!!!!!!!!!

Gayer than Bluto!!!!

Sorry i failed to see the connection between Mars being betrayed and homosexuality. Oh wait; let me put on some squad tinted glass's...'oh yes hahhahah thats definitely as gay as the day is long'  ::)

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #29 on: March 19, 2007, 04:38:46 PM »
Sorry i failed to see the connection between Mars being betrayed and homosexuality. Oh wait; let me put on some squad tinted glass's...'oh yes hahhahah thats definitely as gay as the day is long'  ::)

why do you have such a hard on for mars?

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: March 19, 2007, 04:42:31 PM »
why do you have such a hard on for mars?

He was a great leader...leaders should be respected. The SQUAD used to be respected...it saddens me to see the state it is in today.  :'(

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #31 on: March 19, 2007, 04:46:35 PM »
He was a great leader...leaders should be respected. The SQUAD used to be respected...it saddens me to see the state it is in today.  :'(

You can still Pm him and lurk together while drinking chardonnay.
\

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: March 19, 2007, 04:59:44 PM »
hahahaha, you are so obsessed it's sad. This had me laughing though. But it was laughing at the fact you just took 45 minutes out of your day to type that up.
hahahaaha, you read my mind, this little shitstain is so obsessed and bitter that his infamous "empire" bullshit sputtered and died after two days, hahahahaha, what a skinny little eurotrash fagggot.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #33 on: March 20, 2007, 02:05:08 AM »
So you are saying that you signed up for an account as a result of the Mars incident.  You're a self admitting lurking cocktroll!!!!!!!!!

Gayer than Bluto!!!!

Hahahahahahaha NOC is officially the property of Dballn24/7 from now on 8)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #34 on: March 20, 2007, 02:25:57 AM »
hahahaaha, you read my mind, this little shitstain is so obsessed and bitter that his infamous "empire" bullshit sputtered and died after two days, hahahahaha, what a skinny little eurotrash fagggot.

2 days? haha we ruled and owned both the y and the v and set you in such a spin that you ended up on a mental hospital thinking i was ron himself (!!!)

hahaha.

good times!

empire times was some of the most brutal times in getbig history! only AFTER i shut it down the squad had the balls to regroup!
Z

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #35 on: March 20, 2007, 02:30:52 AM »
2 days?

For once, you speak the truth. Sars' memory in regards to that may be a bit foggy, but I'm sure I'm not the only one who remembers that your Gimpire lasted no more than 6 - 7 hours, tops :)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #36 on: March 20, 2007, 02:33:45 AM »
For once, you speak the truth. Sars' memory in regards to that may be a bit foggy, but I'm sure I'm not the only one who remembers that your Gimpire lasted no more than 6 - 7 hours, tops :)

Even I can't remember how long it lasted, all I know is that we crushed everyone and got so bored with the whole scene that we ended it alltogether. Where as you still after over a year post the same retarded gay comments. I guess that's enough to keep you happy and entertained... others have much higher standards.
Z

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #37 on: March 20, 2007, 02:39:49 AM »
Even I can't remember how long it lasted, all I know is that we crushed everyone and got so bored with the whole scene that we ended it alltogether. Where as you still after over a year post the same retarded gay comments. I guess that's enough to keep you happy and entertained... others have much higher standards.

None of us ever bother with you, but it's you who comes down here to keep whining about the SQUAD in every way possible, every day of the week. If you think that's 'higher standards', then more power to you ROFL!

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #38 on: March 20, 2007, 03:39:46 AM »
None of us ever bother with you, but it's you who comes down here to keep whining about the SQUAD in every way possible, every day of the week. If you think that's 'higher standards', then more power to you ROFL!

I post all over the place on every topic imaginable. you post here and only here and 99% of your posts for over a year contains the word "gay"

that makes you one sick individual.

Imagine someone talking like that in real life? every other sentance coming out of your mouth is "gay this" "gay that" you would be put in a mental hospital. And I'm pretty sure that is just what happend, because we both know you dont work and you post all day.

Kinda narrows it down doesnt it  :)
Z

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #39 on: March 20, 2007, 04:17:22 AM »
I post all over the place on every topic imaginable. you post here and only here and 99% of your posts for over a year contains the word "gay"

that makes you one sick individual.

Imagine someone talking like that in real life? every other sentance coming out of your mouth is "gay this" "gay that" you would be put in a mental hospital. And I'm pretty sure that is just what happend, because we both know you dont work and you post all day.

Kinda narrows it down doesnt it  :)

I'm versatile in my posting when I choose to be and am secure enough on the inside to talk about whatever I want, without being scared of thinking who might think what. The right people here, the ones I 'care' about know me for what I am and that's all that matters.

Now go post something about Leo DiCaprio and call him a 'hunk' ;D

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #40 on: March 20, 2007, 04:20:26 AM »
 :o :o :o :o :o
you are one of my favorite internet posters ever sarcasm, but damn man this is just wrong, at least kiwi had the decency to , while respecting the other's opinions, to not  participate in the hating of Mars...given the history id expect the same from you, this is really low man... :-\
E

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #41 on: March 20, 2007, 04:54:52 AM »
I'm versatile in my posting when I choose to be and am secure enough on the inside to talk about whatever I want, without being scared of thinking who might think what. The right people here, the ones I 'care' about know me for what I am and that's all that matters.

Now go post something about Leo DiCaprio and call him a 'hunk' ;D

No you're not. You have no interest in anything in this world outside of gay topics. You dont post about movies, music, training, nutrition, sports or anything.

It's 100% gay this and gay that.

You're by far the weirdest person on here.

Have you ended up on this site is a mystery.

Z

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #42 on: March 20, 2007, 04:56:57 AM »
No you're not. You have no interest in anything in this world outside of gay topics. You dont post about movies, music, training, nutrition, sports or anything.

It's 100% gay this and gay that.

You're by far the weirdest person on here.

Have you ended up on this site is a mystery.

If that's all you wish to see, than that's all you'll see. Your opinion of me matters less to me that what leaves my body when I blow my nose. Hope this helps.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #43 on: March 20, 2007, 04:58:17 AM »
hahahahhhahaah bluto thinks he is playing mind games with everyone kiwi he thinks he mindf u c k s getbig  ::)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #44 on: March 20, 2007, 05:00:13 AM »
If that's all you wish to see, than that's all you'll see. Your opinion of me matters less to me that what leaves my body when I blow my nose. Hope this helps.

No that's a fact. I should know - I've been here for many years - post more than most, ex moderator of the Y board, moderator of the E board, moderator of the training board etc.

You are here 24-7 and only post "hahaha gayer than" for over a year.

You're one sad person.

Z

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #45 on: March 20, 2007, 05:02:32 AM »
No that's a fact. I should know - I've been here for many years - post more than most, ex moderator of the Y board, moderator of the E board, moderator of the training board etc.

You are here 24-7 and only post "hahaha gayer than" for over a year.

You're one sad person.

kiwi posts more than that and you know it your upset cause he is a better poster than yourself

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #46 on: March 20, 2007, 05:04:37 AM »
kiwi posts more than that and you know it your upset cause he is a better poster than yourself

maybe. but not much. its basically the same stuff. he has made an "Online career" making gay jokes.
i guess he thinks he's some kinda stand-up online comedian. but any comedian that tell the same "hahha gayer than" jokes wouldnt last 5 minutes in the real world. unless the audience was a bunch of retards.
Z

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #47 on: March 20, 2007, 05:05:20 AM »
maybe. but not much. its basically the same stuff. he has made an "Online career" making gay jokes.
i guess he thinks he's some kinda stand-up online comedian. but any comedian that tell the same "hahha gayer than" jokes wouldnt last 5 minutes in the real world. unless the audience was a bunch of retards.

did any of us claim to be stand up comedians?

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #48 on: March 20, 2007, 05:11:33 AM »
did any of us claim to be stand up comedians?

yes. thats apparantely how you consider yourself. why would you otherwise post "jokes" for 1 year straight about the same topic? you seem to think you're funny. but i only see retards laughing.
does anyone from the real boards on getbig give a shit or laugh or even read anything you say? no.

hahaha gayer than.

that shit was old 2 days after it was originally posted - yet here you are, 1 YEAR later telling the same shit any chance you get.

if that isnt retarded. i dont know what is
Z

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #49 on: March 20, 2007, 05:14:04 AM »
yes. thats apparantely how you consider yourself. why would you otherwise post "jokes" for 1 year straight about the same topic? you seem to think you're funny. but i only see retards laughing.
does anyone from the real boards on getbig give a shit or laugh or even read anything you say? no.

hahaha gayer than.

that shit was old 2 days after it was originally posted - yet here you are, 1 YEAR later telling the same shit any chance you get.

if that isnt retarded. i dont know what is

your jealousy is brutal the people love teh naughty and you are upset don't cry muffin :'(