Author Topic: BOB CHICK: What can be done so that PRO`s don`t "HAVE" to sell drugs?  (Read 15613 times)

Sjipes

• Getbig II
Re: BOB CHICK: What can be done so that PRO`s don`t "HAVE" to sell drugs?
« Reply #100 on: March 20, 2007, 02:17:41 AM »
True Adonis you are a master at controversial thread names.
Were you the co-author of Natural Cures "They" Don't Want You To Know About http://www.amazon.com/Natural-Cures-They-Dont-About/dp/0975599518/ref=pd_bbs_1/002-1317824-5542454?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1174382215&sr=8-1

;D

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
  • Porsche 911 Turbo Carerra. My reality, your dream.
« Reply #101 on: March 20, 2007, 02:33:24 AM »
LOL...amazing...I've never been questioned, had charges brought up against me, or even been questioned about anyone else that may have been involved in selling....apparantly, I was this big drug tycoon, man...those were the days!

Keg isn't the sharpest tool in the shed...making claims against a man who makes his living in the sport could be construed as defamation of character.

Keg, people who live in glass houses should NEVER throw stones.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #102 on: March 20, 2007, 03:30:00 AM »
The internet cannot decide on matters of fact relating to wrongdoing, etc., of individuals. I so dislike the statements made by anonymous people about others doing things and implying they broke the law. There is no test of truth for these allegations. People can do damage making statements because others might assume there must be some truth there. An example of this occurred last year when Shawn Ray made all sorts of allegations about Milos and never proved anything at all. However, I bet he got a lot of people to wonder about Milos. That was a really cowardly thing to do to someone else. Milos challenged Shawn to come up with something substantial and Shawn posted nothing at all to support his allegations.

Someone said 80% of pro bodybuilders sell drugs. How would anyone know that as a fact? That smears just about every professional bodybuilder. The anonymity of so many allows them to say whatever they like without any responsibility whatever.

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #103 on: March 20, 2007, 03:35:21 AM »
The internet cannot decide on matters of fact relating to wrongdoing, etc., of individuals. I so dislike the statements made by anonymous people about others doing things and implying they broke the law. There is no test of truth for these allegations. People can do damage making statements because others might assume there must be some truth there. An example of this occurred last year when Shawn Ray made all sorts of allegations about Milos and never proved anything at all. However, I bet he got a lot of people to wonder about Milos. That was a really cowardly thing to do to someone else. Milos challenged Shawn to come up with something substantial and Shawn posted nothing at all to support his allegations.

Someone said 80% of pro bodybuilders sell drugs. How would anyone know that as a fact? That smears just about every professional bodybuilder. The anonymity of so many allows them to say whatever they like without any responsibility whatever.

100% of Vince likes little kids. 
\

240_Iz_Nutz

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #104 on: March 20, 2007, 03:39:35 AM »

The guys saying you are an idiot are correct, Shawn has had accusations made against him also.  Some of you guys need to quit posting just to post....oh wait....this is Getbig.....carry on....

240_Iz_Nutz

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #105 on: March 20, 2007, 03:43:25 AM »
And  BTW, "onlyme" is a pure piece of 80's homo man-meat.  It is only him though, what a great guy.  The one who couldn't stop when he was ahead just seems more retarded everyday. And all of this just comes up out of nowhere because Keith is a bitch....

Sjipes

• Getbig II
« Reply #106 on: March 20, 2007, 03:50:51 AM »

Are you crazy? If it's on the internet that means it's true

from what I hear though, he took 3  dianabol a day...8

i heard he liked  EQ

he did  deca only and some  dbol. Never touched test

i have been told arnold used a  Deca ,Test ,d-bol cycels idk if its true

look at him he's 55, GH and test are written all over him, he shouldnt be in that shape at 55 no matter what kind of  diet or training he's into.

Back to Arnold I'd say some hgh and test maybe some  anavar all perscribed of course

arnie used to do 600mg/ew of  deca and like 20 mg/ed of d-bol back in 70's.

I heard at another website I went to before it was closed that arnold took about 10-12  dbols a day and 200mg of Primo

I heard rumour :20weeker with 600-800primo/WK and 70-100mg/ED  dianabol.

I recall in Arnold's Ency of Modern BB, that he refers to possible problems with taking 250mg of  Dbol a day

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?p=1340299
http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=243559&page=2
http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=54354

finurface

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #107 on: March 20, 2007, 05:12:21 AM »
yeah ok  ???

but seriously, why are you living in the past ?
not flaming you man, that's just creepy

at least Serge Nubret and the other guys keeps themself inshape, you are a skinny-fat old man who doesn't even look like he ever worked out.

you look good in the pics above but it isn't your life anymore, why live in the past ?

dude, lets be honnest there, they ve been on the juice their whole fucking life....

now on the other side, vince basile, you could have keep lifting, but with your physique you have nothing to say about anything nowadays. You re a lazy old , fat man.  Whatever you think of yourself, there's nothing impressive or interesting about you. You cant give any lessons to anyone looking like that.

I know some old people who look muscular and lean at your age, they are far more knowledgeable than you and far more humble too, and at least they know what they re talking bout considering they re STILL lifting.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #108 on: March 20, 2007, 05:18:58 AM »
The internet cannot decide on matters of fact relating to wrongdoing, etc., of individuals. I so dislike the statements made by anonymous people about others doing things and implying they broke the law.

::)

Put selling aside for a minute;  possessing and taking steroids is against the law in the US.  Unless you're claiming Bob competed as a natural in the IFBB, he has broken the law.

Watch, next he'll claim he had a "prescription" for everything he ever took, as though any MD who wants to keep his license would ever prescribe IFBB-level doses of steroids to anyone.  ::)
Ron: "I am lazy."

LAMA-PAI

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Censored! BY RON AND THE GETBIG CABAL !
« Reply #109 on: March 20, 2007, 07:16:52 AM »
VINCE DONT LET THESE MORONS ''CHICK'' ''STAVROS'' GET TO YOU !
THEY CAN BASH YOU ALL THEY WANT BUT THE TRUTH IS THE TRUTH !
BY THE WAY SKINNY BOY YOU HAVE SOME NERVE , HAVE YOU EVER WON ANYTHING EXCEPT A BIG PAIR OF NUTS ON YOUR CHIN ? :-*
CENSORED BY RON !

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #110 on: March 20, 2007, 08:19:14 AM »
I am not sure those guys are morons because I doubt simpletons would be online. Some of the lads here are thick, though.

I think a lot of these young fellas have nothing better to do than stir tall poppies. No kids in my gym try that shit on me. Stavios is 19. Enough said.

Yes, I post my opinions and I never post lies, distort reality, or attack others personally. Those who cannot handle the truth try to attack me as a person because they sure as hell can't change reality. The IFBB is corrupt as an organization and that is true whether I am young or old.

Pro bodybuilders have all sold their souls long ago to the drug merchants.

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #111 on: March 20, 2007, 08:22:39 AM »
hahaha! Bob are you gonna smack that smirk off this fatties face?

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #112 on: March 20, 2007, 08:25:02 AM »
I am not sure those guys are morons because I doubt simpletons would be online. Some of the lads here are thick, though.

I think a lot of these young fellas have nothing better to do than stir tall poppies. No kids in my gym try that shit on me. Stavios is 19. Enough said.

Yes, I post my opinions and I never post lies, distort reality, or attack others personally. Those who cannot handle the truth try to attack me as a person because they sure as hell can't change reality. The IFBB is corrupt as an organization and that is true whether I am young or old.

Of course...they must be corrupt...you, the great Vince Bastile...Mr. Canada... never made it in BB, right?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: March 20, 2007, 08:28:03 AM »
Of course...they must be corrupt...you, the great Vince Bastile...Mr. Canada... never made it in BB, right?
hahahahaha it looks like old Vince had the thread where he was getting brutalized from last night removed.

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #114 on: March 20, 2007, 08:29:52 AM »
Yeah I can't find that thread. Looks like Mr Beaver Pelt 1729 is getting pwnd left and right...

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #115 on: March 20, 2007, 08:32:09 AM »

Are you saying that since stavios is 19 he no longer meets your sexual desires of anyone under 13 vince?

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #116 on: March 20, 2007, 08:33:32 AM »
bob believes that the IFBB is a just and honest cause....yeah ok ....

as the cattle are led to the slaughter...
L

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: March 20, 2007, 08:35:22 AM »
bob believes that the IFBB is a just and honest cause....yeah ok ....

as the cattle are led to the slaughter...

and you say this why?

Just once, I'd like you to back your shit up.....

LAMA-PAI

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Censored! BY RON AND THE GETBIG CABAL !
« Reply #118 on: March 20, 2007, 08:37:10 AM »
THE IFBB IS A JEWISH CABAL RUN BY PEDOFILES
CENSORED BY RON !

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
« Reply #119 on: March 20, 2007, 09:13:27 AM »
Bob isnt goin to smack anything.  Am i defamating his character?  I hope so, he deserves it.  It's all true too.  Keep posting my pic, it slaps bob in the face every time you do that some anonymous internet character has all this dirt i can smear all over his face and he can't do shit about it.  If I was slandering him, why wouldn't he try to retaliate legally?  Oh wait, because it's TRUE. 

and whoever said something about glass houses and stone throwing....  im squeaky clean pal.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: March 20, 2007, 09:14:14 AM »
Bob isnt goin to smack anything.  Am i defamating his character?  I hope so, he deserves it.  It's all true too.  Keep posting my pic, it slaps bob in the face every time you do that some anonymous internet character has all this dirt i can smear all over his face and he can't do shit about it.  If I was slandering him, why wouldn't he try to retaliate legally?  Oh wait, because it's TRUE. 

and whoever said something about glass houses and stone throwing....  im squeaky clean pal.

oh brother, not you again. ::)

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #121 on: March 20, 2007, 09:15:42 AM »

\

hahahaahh maybe he sent those thugs that asked you if you were kegdrainer from getbig ::)

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
« Reply #122 on: March 20, 2007, 09:29:22 AM »
I can only hope that was Bob's pals.  Bob got his ass beat here in rochester once by some puerto rican kid half his size.

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
« Reply #123 on: March 20, 2007, 09:39:55 AM »
Poor old 'kegdrainer'. I cringe everytime someone posts that disgusting pic of you. You probably have the worst physique on getbig. I reccomend you start the Adonis principles immediately. You ugly fat bastard.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: March 20, 2007, 09:51:34 AM »
I can only hope that was Bob's pals.  Bob got his ass beat here in rochester once by some puerto rican kid half his size.

Puerto rican kid?? What the hell are you talking about, Pyle?

Keep talking, boy.....