Author Topic: I'm stepping down from the SQUAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 3827 times)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Ah Heathenblow and Kiballs... you two are the only kind of couple able to frighten richard simmons into showing up at the set of "scared straight."  After his disappointment upon learning what the show is really about you two show up just so you can sample prison dick after the "warden" said you were over your limits and threw you out on your swollen and bruised butts.

hahhahahahah!!!! gayer than male fashion designers

BitchinOilBoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I destroyed you the other day and thought I'd seen the last of you, but like Bluto on a search for well hung Swahili tribesmen in an Amish community, you refuse to give up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahahahahahaha oh brother, I bet you're the kind of 'guy' who goes to see his HR Manager and tells him that your boss is sexually harassing you. And when the guy asks you what your boss did, you say, "He makes me get under his desk and suck his dick 3 times a day and then spanks me and calls me a little whore, before riding me like one." And when the shocked HR manager says, "Good God! That's inexcusable. I'll have him fired straightaway", you say, "You damn straight better >:(!!!!!!!!! Who does he think he is, refusing to let me do that in the weekends when he goes Golfing with his buddies? What am I supposed to do? Go back to my dad?" and start telling the nearly nauseous guy about the 'special' relationship you had with your dad. Hahahahahahahaha gayer than organ donation.

The Night Stalker

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • I will fuck you
And again you will delete your account and come back under another gay handle..
its killing you inside to know i have it all and you have the dog house in the back yard..Call bluto hes always looking for a bitch..

You have a big forehead.
With or without permision

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
And again you will delete your account and come back under another gay handle..
its killing you inside to know i have it all and you have the dog house in the back yard..Call bluto hes always looking for a bitch..

I will not come back if you prove me right. I've exposed your sorry ass so bad it's embarassing. Accept my challenge little boy.

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
I will not come back if you prove me right. I've exposed your sorry ass so bad it's embarassing. Accept my challenge little boy.
ok sherlock what have you exposed? because you say im an 18 year old kid,wow some fucking detective you are.............
p

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
Would you guys just get it on already? 
 :D
:)

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
ok sherlock what have you exposed? because you say im an 18 year old kid,wow some fucking detective you are.............

Then take my challenge. What do you have to lose?

dan18

• Getbig V
Then take my challenge. What do you have to lose?
Again what challenge im not your monkey i dont dance for anyone..
p

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
BitchinOilBoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I destroyed you the other day and thought I'd seen the last of you, but like Bluto on a search for well hung Swahili tribesmen in an Amish community, you refuse to give up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahahahahahaha oh brother, I bet you're the kind of 'guy' who goes to see his HR Manager and tells him that your boss is sexually harassing you. And when the guy asks you what your boss did, you say, "He makes me get under his desk and suck his dick 3 times a day and then spanks me and calls me a little whore, before riding me like one." And when the shocked HR manager says, "Good God! That's inexcusable. I'll have him fired straightaway", you say, "You damn straight better >:(!!!!!!!!! Who does he think he is, refusing to let me do that in the weekends when he goes Golfing with his buddies? What am I supposed to do? Go back to my dad?" and start telling the nearly nauseous guy about the 'special' relationship you had with your dad. Hahahahahahahaha gayer than organ donation.

ah Hhhahhahahahahahahah!!!!! Oh kockandballs, when will you learn you will never get rid of me!!!!

I bet you're the kind of 'guy' who blew his life savings on kiss concerts during high school in a failed attempt to repair your ambiguous sexuality.  During thier last show in your senior year you were greatly embarrased when during an encore performance of "flaming youth" your suspiciously feminine pals cought you fingering your grundle in a porta potty to a picture of gene spewing blood from his tongue.  To your pleasant surpise your pals understood your frustration and under the guise of a "support group" began meeting with you every tuesday after school for sexual orientation consisting of generous amounts of peanut butter, biker movies, and a very friendly german shepherd you lovingly named "twinky."  We know you miss high school but bringing your sexual insecurities to getbig is just inconsiderate. 

Gayer than virginia slims

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Again what challenge im not your monkey i dont dance for anyone..

This challenge Dumbass
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=134995.0

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
dont mess with dan he can bench 365 for one... i mean 405 for three ::)

dan18

• Getbig V
thats right ;D
p

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
  • The easiest person to deceive is one's own self

at then end of his entire body workout     ::)

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
thats right ;D

still waiting for an answer