Author Topic: Acne on hormones  (Read 1650 times)

Figo

• Getbig V
Acne on hormones
« on: March 21, 2007, 02:34:37 AM »
I'm weary of developing acne on back as I've observed on other users, what does one utilize to prevent, minimize or reverse problem whilst on hormones?

trab

• Getbig V
Re: Acne on hormones
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2007, 04:35:18 AM »
Dbol. Tests.Oxymet's.  worst offenders. Exactly the ones that work so good.

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2007, 06:05:13 AM »
And what do you recommend to counter-act the acne sides?

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2007, 06:20:24 AM »
Shower 2-3 times a day or anytime after you sweat.

Use some acne bodywash.

Other than that just deal with it.

Tanning helps a little bit.

Some people get it worse than others.

8)

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2007, 06:32:41 AM »
And what do you recommend to counter-act the acne sides?

Accutane (Roche). I used to have severe acne while on  - 2 packs of Accutane I have never ever seen an acne!

BigPopa

« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2007, 06:33:52 AM »
I am probably the one that gets it worse than others.  I use a soap that has 10% peroxide in it, it is made for severe acne, it helps.  That coupled with tanning keep it under control..

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2007, 06:46:28 AM »
If its just some spots, Retin-A creme. Dont go out in the sun w/ it on (Burn). It kind of burn/ frys the skin over the zit and leads it to pop or dry out fast. Plain old Benzoil Perox also for spots.Clearisile soap bars for the back help too.
Get a gal whose good at poping them.

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2007, 07:32:56 AM »
all of this is good advice...multiple showers, tanning beds, multiple shirt changes, topicals and soaps. i would steer clear of accutane in my opinion...a little harsh on the system...and dries you out like you wouldnt believe. you might dry out the zits....but you look like a fucking leper! cracked lips...patchy skin.

if all that shit doesnt work.....get a girlfriend that likes to pop em!  :D

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2007, 08:08:52 AM »
all of this is good advice...multiple showers, tanning beds, multiple shirt changes, topicals and soaps. i would steer clear of accutane in my opinion...a little harsh on the system...and dries you out like you wouldnt believe. you might dry out the zits....but you look like a fucking leper! cracked lips...patchy skin.

if all that shit doesnt work.....get a girlfriend that likes to pop em!  :D

It's a little harsh but sometimes it's the only choice. In my case I tried everything else with little to no effect - Retin A, soaps, I was even prescribed antibiotics. Th good thing is that you do one good cycle with Accutane and acne never comes back!  Tannig beds is also a good choice - ultraviolet lights are known to kill all kinds of bacteria in the skin!

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2007, 04:16:58 PM »
I only notice acne during PCT. Not really during a cycle. Maybe oily skin but that's about it.

dragonheart

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2007, 06:06:45 PM »
Drink lots of water to help with acne, avoid cokes.

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2007, 06:20:21 PM »
Drink lots of water to help with acne, avoid cokes.
No disrespect to you but I hope you are joking right? We are talking about acne caused by high levels of test, estrogens, cortisol....and you think avoiding coke and driking water will help?

4thAD

« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2007, 06:44:54 PM »
I am probably the one that gets it worse than others.  I use a soap that has 10% peroxide in it, it is made for severe acne, it helps.  That coupled with tanning keep it under control..

Big P whats the name of that soap? You get it at walmart right? I was looking for that soap because somebody on this board mentioned it recently and I could not find it. Thanks man!

gettinswole

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2007, 06:54:50 PM »
Big P whats the name of that soap? You get it at walmart right? I was looking for that soap because somebody on this board mentioned it recently and I could not find it. Thanks man!

i think your talking about lava soap. im using it right now and i do think it helps a little bit.

dragonheart

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2007, 07:08:04 PM »
No disrespect to you but I hope you are joking right? We are talking about acne caused by high levels of test, estrogens, cortisol....and you think avoiding coke and driking water will help?

If it works for normal people who arent on gear, it certainly wont hurt for those who are on.  I never had bad acne, just a little like everybody else but as soon as I started drinking only water I got totally clear

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2007, 07:37:46 PM »
I only notice acne during PCT. Not really during a cycle. Maybe oily skin but that's about it.
I'm the same way, especially if I use clomid.

One thing that can help with acne is swimming in the pool...chlorine dries out the skin. Coupled with tanning and frequent showering or at least changing your sweaty shirt, you should be good to go.