Author Topic: Is there a Squad without Mars?  (Read 3867 times)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Re: Is there a Squad without Mars?
« Reply #25 on: March 20, 2007, 03:13:09 PM »
He might've lost his edge, you on the other hand never had one. Everyone seems to agree that Mars is/was a funny guy. I've never heard anyone say that about you though.

Bluto, this is not a flame, but everytime you fail at something in the future, miserably or otherwise, and you wonder why, know that this is why - because you were stupid enough to say what you've said here and which I'm ashamed to have witnessed.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #26 on: March 20, 2007, 03:16:55 PM »
Exactly doc, those days were literally kill or be killed......I was fortunate enough to survive the Squad's destruction and later join its illustrious ranks!!

Hey mate, you should contribute to this thread and make it legendary 8)

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=135516.msg1920713#msg1920713

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #27 on: March 20, 2007, 03:17:41 PM »
we need to get it back to the way it was, but we need some worthy comp of coarse.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #28 on: March 20, 2007, 03:25:43 PM »
we need to get it back to the way it was, but we need some worthy comp of coarse.

That's the biggest problem mate. All the best guys have either been destroyed completely or they've joined us. I don't have any wish to flame him and in fact, admire him greatly for his sense of humor but he's the ONLY guy in Getbig who'd be a match for us and who could destroy any of us, combined or otherwise if he wanted - Sir William Idol. That's a guy who'd make a worthy 'adversary'. Even BSB's too much of a bitch to go after.

Tell me Superstar, who would you pick if you had the choice outside of everyone in the SQUAD and Sir William Idol?

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: March 20, 2007, 03:26:57 PM »
That's the biggest problem mate. All the best guys have either been destroyed completely or they've joined us. I don't have any wish to flame him and in fact, admire him greatly for his sense of humor but he's the ONLY guy in Getbig who'd be a match for us and who could destroy any of us, combined or otherwise if he wanted - Sir William Idol. That's a guy who'd make a worthy 'adversary'. Even BSB's too much of a bitch to go after.

Tell me Superstar, who would you pick if you had the choice outside of everyone in the SQUAD and Sir William Idol?
yeah were fucked!

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #30 on: March 20, 2007, 03:29:03 PM »
yeah were fucked!

Exactly! That's why we're reduced to flaming the likes of Bluto. It's worse than using a nuclear ICBM to exterminate a tiny little church mouse :-\

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #31 on: March 20, 2007, 03:31:58 PM »
Indeed. A lot of people were destroyed on the Y - everyone in the Squad.

Who can forget the gigantic meltdowns sarcasm had with the highlight beeing, and I quote

"how could Bluto get so much pull?"

and the classic

"I think Bluto is Ron"

Back away from the crack pipe, Bluto.

I'm specificaly referring to pre-240 being brutally owned (on MattT's taxes as a dependent), melting down, committing cyber-suicide and becoming ballshinewebdesign, LOL! My GF still breaks my fucking balls about dancing for nickels at the bus station, LOL! True, some tiny tits were destroyed but pretty much everyone else had a good time and didn't take shit so seriously. Now, The Squad is such a juggernaut that only the most seasoned of tits even have a chance of building momentum.

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: March 20, 2007, 03:32:36 PM »
Exactly! That's why we're reduced to flaming the likes of Bluto. It's worse than using a nuclear ICBM to exterminate a tiny little church mouse :-\
i can't even bare to read anything bluto post. i have to ignore him like i do shadow.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #33 on: March 20, 2007, 03:34:39 PM »
i can't even bare to read anything bluto post. i have to ignore him like i do shadow.

I feel your pain brother ;D

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #34 on: March 20, 2007, 03:40:32 PM »

AHAAHAH!!!  C'mon, who doesn't like Bluto's queer, dribbling tard-babble?!

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #35 on: March 20, 2007, 03:46:36 PM »
ballshinewebdesign

Hahahahahahahahaha legendary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!