Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
November 26, 2014, 03:37:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Condoms  (Read 5187 times)
The Enigma
Getbig IV

BB is a fag & his Dad sucs a mean black co@k too

« Reply #25 on: March 26, 2007, 02:27:57 PM »

What do you think are the chances of contracting a std if you pick up a (nice) girl at a bar, shag her and dont use 1?? 50/50?? Coz i am no john holmes or anything, but i have bin with my average share of women and have only used a condom once - and ive only had 1 std - so have i been lucky or are the chances of catching anything not as high as we may think??

210....with your luck, I'd play the lotto.

You've been extremely fortunate.  Grin
Report to moderator   Logged
Croatch
Getbig V

Man up, train natural.

« Reply #26 on: March 26, 2007, 03:36:47 PM »

Banging a pussy with a rubber doesn't even count as a lay in my book.  Not only is it most likely loose, but you can't feel squat.  Technically, it's not even sex..hahah.  No such thing as a rubber pussy.

N
Hulkster
Getbig V

ND ran away from me

« Reply #27 on: March 26, 2007, 03:42:57 PM »

Banging a pussy with a rubber doesn't even count as a lay in my book.  Not only is it most likely loose, but you can't feel squat.  Technically, it's not even sex..hahah.  No such thing as a rubber pussy.

but the problem is, in today's world, a lousy lay is still better than a life with advanced AIDS.

if you think banging a pussy with a rubber on sucks, can you imagine what being an AIDS patient must be like?

it puts it into perspective.

bareback is only for long term comitted honest relationships.

not hooking up for the night.

Flower Boy Ran Away
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!