Author Topic: ROCCO911 vs LEE_A_PRIEST  (Read 38504 times)

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
Re: ROCCO911 vs LEE_A_PRIEST
« Reply #350 on: March 22, 2007, 03:07:48 PM »
pumphard dont be a fool you are talking shit to the wrong person superstar spits it how he lives it if you met you would be in trouble super star dont play

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #351 on: March 22, 2007, 03:08:13 PM »
No need for a pic, June 10, I'll be staying at mandalay Bay, u can see me then, and we'll talk about your promising biker career.....lol.  And yes, u are a loudmouth, shooting your mouth at me, when u don't even know me.  Well, you'll get to know me now.
nope! no pic then you're  just another pussy that talks the talk but can't walk the walk.........heres the deal yiu know where i live you want it come get it. im not gonna travel to some hotel and have no clue what you look like. hey you could bring a real fighter and say its you. and what's all this bike shit your blabbing about?

ask tommywishbone if im the real deal ;)

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #352 on: March 22, 2007, 03:08:17 PM »
Where's the doorman, biker wannabe?????

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #353 on: March 22, 2007, 03:09:06 PM »
nope! no pic then you're  just another pussy that talks the talk but can't walk the walk.........heres the deal yiu know where i live you want it come get it. im not gonna travel to some hotel and have no clue what you look like. hey you could bring a real fighter and say its you. and what's all this bike shit your blabbing about?

SL-Dubbs can vouch for you too.

I hope this materializes. This Pumphard pussy sounds like he needs the shit knocked out of him.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #354 on: March 22, 2007, 03:11:10 PM »
nope! no pic then you're  just another pussy that talks the talk but can't walk the walk.........heres the deal yiu know where i live you want it come get it. im not gonna travel to some hotel and have no clue what you look like. hey you could bring a real fighter and say its you. and what's all this bike shit your blabbing about?

I don't give a fuck what anybody has to say about you.  I think your a fuckin loudmouth punk, that doesn't know when to keep his mouth shut.  Of course we won't meet in the hotel, u stupid or something, anywhere u want.  I'm going to let u chose.  I'll even spot u a few dimes to play the slots, to make it worth your while.

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #355 on: March 22, 2007, 03:11:57 PM »
Where's the doorman, biker wannabe?????
hahaha! doorman oh brother ::)

def am a biker,,,,,keep running your mouth, cause that's all you can do little guy :-*

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #356 on: March 22, 2007, 03:12:14 PM »
SL-Dubbs can vouch for you too.

I hope this materializes. This Pumphard pussy sounds like he needs the shit knocked out of him.
So, why don't u step in.

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #357 on: March 22, 2007, 03:12:49 PM »
I don't give a fuck what anybody has to say about you.  I think your a fuckin loudmouth punk, that doesn't know when to keep his mouth shut.  Of course we won't meet in the hotel, u stupid or something, anywhere u want.  I'm going to let u chose.  I'll even spot u a few dimes to play the slots, to make it worth your while.
you post a pic then it's on otherwise you're all hot air.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #358 on: March 22, 2007, 03:13:13 PM »
So, why don't u step in.

You're welcome to come to CT. But I doubt I need to step in for the 'Star. He'd stomp a hole in you with his eyes closed.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #359 on: March 22, 2007, 03:13:20 PM »
hahaha! doorman oh brother ::)

def am a biker,,,,,keep running your mouth, cause that's all you can do little guy :-*
I guess u can't read either, I said wannabe....There's a difference, a huge difference.

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
« Reply #360 on: March 22, 2007, 03:15:26 PM »
Look, I don't wanna go back and forth, and listen to what u are going to do to me, I already heard it.  Are u ok for that date?

I don't give a fuck what anybody has to say about you.  I think your a fuckin loudmouth punk, that doesn't know when to keep his mouth shut.  Of course we won't meet in the hotel, u stupid or something, anywhere u want.  I'm going to let u chose.  I'll even spot u a few dimes to play the slots, to make it worth your while.

Hmm......dates and a hotel................... interesting

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #361 on: March 22, 2007, 03:15:38 PM »
I guess u can't read either, I said wannabe....There's a difference, a huge difference.

For all the shit you're talking, you better step up to the plate, because you just about wiped all your credibility from this site.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #362 on: March 22, 2007, 03:15:42 PM »
you post a pic then it's on otherwise you're all hot air.
You'd have to be a real idiot to post your pic.  I never asked for your pic, becaise I didn't care what u looked like.  You're pretty stupid if you think your size scares anybody.  Well, u might scare some of the punks in here.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #363 on: March 22, 2007, 03:16:34 PM »
Why does this Pumphard loser want Superstar to kill him ???
E

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #364 on: March 22, 2007, 03:17:07 PM »
You'd have to be a real idiot to post your pic.  I never asked for your pic, becaise I didn't care what u looked like.  You're pretty stupid if you think your size scares anybody.  Well, u might scare some of the punks in here.

hahahaa, you're the archetype internet toughguy.

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #365 on: March 22, 2007, 03:17:26 PM »
hahaha! the jealousy is so obvious..........now no pic no fight.

you better think hard  if you really think I'm some punk. i haven't lost a fight since i was 15 when i got my jaw broke, and i don't plan on ever losing again.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #366 on: March 22, 2007, 03:17:46 PM »
For all the shit you're talking, you better step up to the plate, because you just about wiped all your credibility from this site.
Credibility, from who, you.  Like a give a fuck.  Like I said superstar June 10 in Vegas,  expenses on me, yes?

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #367 on: March 22, 2007, 03:18:07 PM »
You'd have to be a real idiot to post your pic.  I never asked for your pic, becaise I didn't care what u looked like.  You're pretty stupid if you think your size scares anybody.  Well, u might scare some of the punks in here.

Another internet warrior with a gigantic, gaping vagina. Might as well delete your account.

Credibility, from who, you.  Like a give a fuck.  Like I said superstar June 10 in Vegas,  expenses on me, yes?

hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #368 on: March 22, 2007, 03:19:14 PM »
it aint about being scared superstar is the kinda guy who if he says im gonna fuck you up thats what happens he dont care if your scared or not

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #369 on: March 22, 2007, 03:21:59 PM »
ok heres the deal.if you post a pic proving its you i will be there on the 10th.  tommywishbone could be there to video it and make sure theres no bullshit, but if you choose to not post a pic then you're on your own to come down to phoenix and we can do it here thats's my final offer.

take it or leave it.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #370 on: March 22, 2007, 03:23:25 PM »
hahaha! the jealousy is so obvious..........now no pic no fight.

you better think hard  if you really think I'm some punk. i haven't lost a fight since i was 15 when i got my jaw broke, and i don't plan on ever losing again.
Just like I figured.  You came on to me for no reason, saying for me to bring it.  You put up the challenge, this time u hit the jackpot, told u where I'm going to be, willing to pay your expenses., and its no.  Lee is right, this site is pretty good, except for the few punk, cowards, with big mouths that have no respect for people.  

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #371 on: March 22, 2007, 03:23:57 PM »
oh are you interested in a wgar? maybe we video it for gb and they can place their bets..come this could on make gb history.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #372 on: March 22, 2007, 03:24:36 PM »
ok heres the deal.if you post a pic proving its you i will be there on the 10th.  tommywishbone could be there to video it and make sure theres no bullshit, but if you choose to not post a pic then you're on your own to come down to phoenix and we can do it here thats's my final offer.

take it or leave it.
he wont take it

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #373 on: March 22, 2007, 03:24:59 PM »
I pray this materializes. Superstar is going to put this guy in a casket.

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #374 on: March 22, 2007, 03:26:21 PM »
Just like I figured.  You came on to me for no reason, saying for me to bring it.  You put up the challenge, this time u hit the jackpot, told u where I'm going to be, willing to pay your expenses., and its no.  Lee is right, this site is pretty good, except for the few punk, cowards, with big mouths that have no respect for people.  

how do you figure? im always down to fight thats what i do. i love it!... im just being smart big guy. you can't pull that i'm pussing out shit with me cause it's not even possiable. we just need to come to terms with this.