Author Topic: what i have learned about christians on getbig....  (Read 4242 times)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
what i have learned about christians on getbig....
« on: March 21, 2007, 06:51:42 PM »
anti minorities
anti science
anti global warming
pro war and pro killing muslims

man o man jesus must be turning over in his grave...

PS...yall sound like muslims  ;D
carpe` vaginum!

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
Re: what i have learned about christians on getbig....
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2007, 09:07:40 PM »
who are these christians you speak of...
Valhalla awaits.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2007, 07:31:50 AM »
i see all there is here is crickets

Colossus_500

• Getbig IV
  • Psalm 139
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2007, 08:24:21 AM »
 ::)

anti minorities - i AM a minority (and not just because of my color)
anti science - i love science!
anti global warming - i love science, specifically when FACTUAL
pro war and pro killing muslims - not pro war, and not pro killing muslims.  also, as a christian, i don't go around chopping people's heads off because they don't believe in my God. so, how is it that i sound like a muslim?  :-\ 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2007, 08:51:51 AM »

pro war and pro killing muslims - not pro war, and not pro killing muslims.  also, as a christian, i don't go around chopping people's heads off because they don't believe in my God. so, how is it that i sound like a muslim?  :-\ 

Don't try and confuse him with the facts.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2007, 08:57:28 AM »

Or Christians, won't let the "town elders" rape a 12 year or girl as punishment for walking home alone with a 11 year old boy.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2007, 09:13:57 AM »
anti minorities:  I'm a minority
anti science:  I have a bachelors degree in science
anti global warming:  I'm neither at the moment.  Still looking at the facts
pro war:  I'm neither an activist nor a pacifist.  Most things have a season.
pro killing Muslims: I'm not and I do not condone it, neither is any Christian I know.  But I do know Muslims who are pro killing Jews and pro killing Christians.  Isn't being a Christian a crime punishable by death in Saudi Arabia and in Iran?

Christians are commanded to defend the defenceless.  If all Muslims or all homosexuals, or all Jews were put in a position where they are targeted for annihilation, and if they were put in a position where they can't defend themselves, I would gladly defend them in the name of Jesus.

If all Christians on the other hand were put in the same position, who would defend us?

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2007, 12:19:58 PM »
Why are you trying to pick fights with the christians in this forum? In the real world christians > muslims in general. Maybe your family is sophisticated and educated so they're good, but I'm talking about in general.

My beef with christians are in regards to stem cells, abortion and them using their beliefs to influence government policy.  >:(

ps it is true that devout christians are anti science. Look at beachbum and his unwillingness to accept natural selection.  ::)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2007, 12:29:45 PM »
Why are you trying to pick fights with the christians in this forum? In the real world christians > muslims in general. Maybe your family is sophisticated and educated so they're good, but I'm talking about in general.

My beef with christians are in regards to stem cells, abortion and them using their beliefs to influence government policy.  >:(

ps it is true that devout christians are anti science. Look at beachbum and his unwillingness to accept natural selection.  ::)

I didn't say a word about "natural selection."   ::)  I talked about the holes in Darwin's theory, the absence of transitional fossils, and how the theory of irreducible complexity casts a huge shadow over Darwin's theory. 

I also have no problem with Christians "using their beliefs to influence government policy."  They have every right to do so.  If you disagree with them, then vote against whatever they advocate.  That's how our democracy works. 

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2007, 12:30:54 PM »
Why are you trying to pick fights with the christians in this forum?

i'm bored  ;D

In the real world christians > muslims in general.

god..you hide who you r from your parents..and family..i dont..

there is hypocracy in there someplace..

i wont bother looking for it..
carpe` vaginum!

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2007, 12:43:06 PM »
i'm bored  ;D

god..you hide who you r from your parents..and family..i dont..

there is hypocracy in there someplace..

i wont bother looking for it..

I don't know what you hide or don't hide, man. I wont resort to insults because I did appreciate you giving me advice in the drinking thread.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2007, 12:47:50 PM »
pro killing Muslims: I'm not and I do not condone it, neither is any Christian I know.  But I do know Muslims who are pro killing Jews and pro killing Christians.  Isn't being a Christian a crime punishable by death in Saudi Arabia and in Iran?

Christians are commanded to defend the defenceless.  If all Muslims or all homosexuals, or all Jews were put in a position where they are targeted for annihilation, and if they were put in a position where they can't defend themselves, I would gladly defend them in the name of Jesus.

If all Christians on the other hand were put in the same position, who would defend us?

As a Christian your lord calls on you to save the terrorists from abuse, correct? They are defenseless, put in a position where they cant defend themselves? Doesnt the Bible say something about a fair trial?

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2007, 12:54:55 PM »
As a Christian your lord calls on you to save the terrorists from abuse, correct? They are defenseless, put in a position where they cant defend themselves? Doesnt the Bible say something about a fair trial?

I'm sure that you are trying to make a good point here, or something, but you'll have to do a better job at explaining your question.  Save terrorists?  Terrorists are defenseless?  I don't think so.  The Jews during WWII were defenseless, and few did anything to help them.  Please, do not twist my words, and do not dare twist the Word of God.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2007, 01:09:21 PM »
I'm sure that you are trying to make a good point here, or something, but you'll have to do a better job at explaining your question.  Save terrorists?  Terrorists are defenseless?  I don't think so.  The Jews during WWII were defenseless, and few did anything to help them.  Please, do not twist my words, and do not dare twist the Word of God.

A better job at what? Trying to prove that a christian life or a jewish life is more valuable than a islamic life? No not save a terrorist save a person a human being! A person, someone's son, someones father, someone uncle is locked up in a cell chained, does that not make them defenseless? I think so. No need to twist your words toxic pointed out the hypocrisy of some christians and it is evident.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2007, 01:18:42 PM »
A better job at what? Trying to prove that a christian life or a jewish life is more valuable than a islamic life? No not save a terrorist save a person a human being! A person, someone's son, someones father, someone uncle is locked up in a cell chained, does that not make them defenseless? I think so. No need to twist your words toxic pointed out the hypocrisy of some christians and it is evident.

Nope, you are wrong.  The people you mention are criminals who commit suicide while killing innocent people.  The two kids that were left by terrorist in a car to die were defenceless, but the terrorists who ran and detonated the bomb are criminals.  They are not defenceless.  There has never been a Muslim Holocaust.  Did the Jews deserve what they got in WWII?  What was their crime?  To be a Jew?  Is anybody calling for the annihilation of all Muslims simply because they are Muslim?  Come on.  You are twisting my words to justify your hate for Christians.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2007, 01:23:17 PM »
There has never been a Muslim Holocaust.  Is anybody calling for the annihilation of all Muslims simply because they are Muslim?

If that ever happened, then yes, I would defend the Muslims in the name of Jesus.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2007, 01:25:36 PM »
If that ever happened, then yes, I would defend the Muslims in the name of Jesus.

I see your point here loco and agree with what you are saying in principle.

But what about crusades?  Wasn't whole cities massacred in the name of "Jesus"?

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2007, 01:35:14 PM »
But what about crusades?  Wasn't whole cities massacred in the name of "Jesus"?

Yes, that was the Roman Catholic church.  They massacred Muslims, Jews and non-Catholic Christians "in the name of Jesus".  Why?  All for power, control and wealth.  Don't judge all Christians by what the corrupt, Roman Catholic church did.

I see your point here loco and agree with what you are saying in principle.

Thanks, OzmO, but it's more than mere principle.  It is what I would actually do, what many Christians would actually do.  It is something that Christians have done before.  Hitler called himself a Christian, and killed Jews in the name of Jesus.  Yet, Dietrich Bonhoeffer, a German and a true Christian, defended the Jews and actually tried to kill Hitler.  Why?  Because he realized it was his duty as a Christian to defend the defenceless Jews.  Bonhoeffer got caught by the Nazis, was tortured and executed for this.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dietrich_Bonhoeffer

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2007, 01:39:33 PM »
Yes, that was the Roman Catholic church.  They massacred Muslims, Jews and non-Catholic Christians "in the name of Jesus".  Why?  All for power, control and wealth.  Don't judge all Christians by what the corrupt, Roman Catholic church did.

My point with that is they suffered and lost large sums of people.  Like in a holocaust.   It wasn't who was doing it exactly that mattered.  You are right about RCC though.   

Ever read the Book of Martyrs? I haven't, but heard an estimated 50 million were killed over years by the RCC.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #19 on: March 22, 2007, 01:48:20 PM »
My point with that is they suffered and lost large sums of people.  Like in a holocaust.

Yes, but it's different in many ways.  Was it a Muslim holocaust, a Jewish holocaust or a Christian holocaust?  They RCC about wiped out all non-Catholic Christians of that time.  I would have been one of those who were tortured and executed.  But it was all for power, control and wealth.  They were not wiping out Muslims simply because they were Muslim. 

The holocaust in WWII was different in that the goal was to exterminate all Jews simply because they are Jew.

Ever read the Book of Martyrs? I haven't, but heard an estimated 50 million were killed over years by the RCC.

I have not read it yet, but it's funny you ask.  A friend of mine asked me the same question last night.  He is reading it and he was telling me about it.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #20 on: March 22, 2007, 01:58:00 PM »
Yes, but it's different in many ways.  Was it a Muslim holocaust, a Jewish holocaust or a Christian holocaust?  They RCC about wiped out all non-Catholic Christians of that time.  I would have been one of those who were tortured and executed.  But it was all for power, control and wealth.  They were not wiping out Muslims simply because they were Muslim. 

I would not even say that the Muslims were defenceless then.  The Muslims then were strong.  They fought the RCC hard and they fought well.  I would say in those days the Jews and the non-Catholic Christians were the defenceless ones.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #21 on: March 22, 2007, 02:00:22 PM »
I don't know what you hide or don't hide, man. I wont resort to insults because I did appreciate you giving me advice in the drinking thread.

my parents know i drink..they know my druggie past..they know i dont believe in god and only go to muslim ceremonies to please them..i dont hide shit mate..nor do i hide shit on getbig..i'm fat right now and i posted pix of my fatass online!

but..i ws surprised ya took my advice....stick to it bro...alkie should be a pleasure..not a habit  :)
carpe` vaginum!

Colossus_500

• Getbig IV
  • Psalm 139
« Reply #22 on: March 23, 2007, 09:43:11 AM »

Well said, Loco! 

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #23 on: March 23, 2007, 09:58:24 AM »
Well said, Loco! 

Thanks brother!   ;D