Author Topic: why does anyone give a shit about what anyone looks like??  (Read 4058 times)

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
Re: why does anyone give a shit about what anyone looks like??
« Reply #25 on: March 22, 2007, 06:38:57 AM »
easy benji  ;D

You have to admit JM sucks as a poster..... he is nowhere near the poster of you or kiwiol

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #26 on: March 22, 2007, 07:14:53 AM »
Maybe the 2 of us groups will take on BKS ;D

Never been that Kind of group, Plus since guardian and I have been caugh up with work in our respective lives the whole flock wandered away from the fields. Might have to re recruit all over again. ;D

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: March 22, 2007, 07:16:12 AM »
Why do some people post 40 times a day commenting on the way people look? Did you think before you posted this ???
i'm going to be posting some pics later but i'm going to say that you are a two faced little chickenshit guy, you know that? if you're like this in real life you are probably one lonely little bitch, seriously.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: March 22, 2007, 07:35:18 AM »
i'm going to be posting some pics later but i'm going to say that you are a two faced little chickenshit ####, you know that? if you're like this in real life you are probably one lonely little bitch, seriously.

say that to superstar, i dare you.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: March 22, 2007, 07:39:26 AM »
say that to superstar, i dare you.
hahahaha, is he your bodyguard now?

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: March 22, 2007, 07:42:18 AM »
hahahaha, is he your bodyguard now?

no he "backstabbed" you aswell. ::)

post ure pic man, i could do with a good laugh today.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: March 22, 2007, 07:45:12 AM »
no he "backstabbed" you aswell. ::)

post ure pic man, i could do with a good laugh today.
why don't you post one of yourself holding a sign saying David Paul from getbig, all we have is that little special ed clip.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: March 22, 2007, 07:51:15 AM »
why don't you post one of yourself holding a sign saying David Paul from getbig, all we have is that little special ed clip.

cos i was seen by members blockhead, special ed, natural al, hell even derek anthony, Superstar and Alex23 "know" me very well.

What about you, your anonymous excellency? ::)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #33 on: March 22, 2007, 08:25:29 AM »
i'm going to be posting some pics later but i'm going to say that you are a two faced little chickenshit ####, you know that? if you're like this in real life you are probably one lonely little bitch, seriously.

I didn't backstab anyone. Do I enjoy bullshitting with you about non-"owning" topics? Yes. I never pledged any kind of allegiance to anyone though, I personally think calling people "leader" is ridiculous. I will be the first to give you props regardless of what you look like when you post a pic.
E

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #34 on: March 22, 2007, 08:40:26 AM »
I didn't backstab anyone. Do I enjoy bullshitting with you about non-"owning" topics? Yes. I never pledged any kind of allegiance to anyone though, I personally think calling people "leader" is ridiculous. I will be the first to give you props regardless of what you look like when you post a pic.

For God's sake Danielson! Why don't you and others understand that Sars isn't a leader like George Bush or Saddam Hussein was during his regime as dictator. I'm the only one who refers to Sars as a 'leader' and I do it just to remind everyone that he founded the SQUAD and it's his baby. Sars isn't anyone's leader - he doesn't give me or anyone else any order to execute anymore than you or Superstar or anyone else does. Hope that clarifies it for everyone ::)

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
  • WOW, he REALLY just said that? (looks at camera)
« Reply #35 on: March 22, 2007, 08:42:46 AM »
If sarcasm was a dictator type asshole prick 'leader' then he would of sided with MARS, instead he made the choice to be on the side of posters who actually are actively owning on a daily basis...
The Number 2 in Scranton

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #36 on: March 22, 2007, 08:44:38 AM »
For God's sake Danielson! Why don't you and others understand that Sars isn't a leader like George Bush or Saddam Hussein was during his regime as dictator. I'm the only one who refers to Sars as a 'leader' and I do it just to remind everyone that he founded the SQUAD and it's his baby. Sars isn't anyone's leader - he doesn't give me or anyone else any order to execute anymore than you or Superstar or anyone else does. Hope that clarifies it for everyone ::)

Thats cool, the whole "leader" thing was played out, good to hear you guys are all equals now. You should change that clarification thread then cuz it is misleading :)
E

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #37 on: March 22, 2007, 08:49:36 AM »
If sarcasm was a dictator type asshole prick 'leader' then he would of sided with MARS, instead he made the choice to be on the side of posters who actually are actively owning on a daily basis...

Great post JJ! And Danielson, glad you realise it and sorry if I sounded a bit harsh.

Sarcasm has never talked down to anyone of us in the SQUAD or been all 'bossy' or anything - how could he be? We're all grown ups here. However, he did take charge and make decisions when it came to inducting members in or settling disputes or kicking people out. Even Superstar won't deny this. You guys can hate him all you want, but not ONE of you can deny that things in the G&O and the V really go into hyperdrive when the guy logs in and starts posting. There's no one like Sarcasm in this board and there'll never be. I just give him a hand from time to time with organising all the information and presenting them to whoever's interested in reading them. Sars has not ONCE asked me to do anything for him.

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #38 on: March 22, 2007, 08:53:03 AM »

1st rule...Admit nothing, deny everything and make counter-accusations... ;D