Author Topic: MILOS, why do you ADVOCATE DRUGS so much ?  (Read 30213 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: MILOS, why do you ADVOCATE DRUGS so much ?
« Reply #125 on: March 25, 2007, 12:39:00 PM »
If you say it long enough...and loud enough...  ::)

Again, you are like a man in a straitjacket trying to convince the world that he is, in fact, the only one who is sane.  Actually, you're more like a naturopathic doctor or Catholic priest trying to convince a person to go off their chemotherapy drugs because they have a better cure for their disease.  How do they know...oh..."They just know."

:-X

This reminds me of that scene in "Wild Hogs" when things got really hairy when they run afoul of a group of real bikers who don't like couch potato posers who think black leather jackets and a cool logo patch are all it takes to be bikers.

I don't like posers and have no problem exposing you on the board for being one.  You can't even prove that you have a B.S degree in Physics!

Do you have any idea how primitive some of our medical techniques are?  Do you know how we would test for serotonin levels in the human brain?  They scraping it off the spine of a cadaver!  Does that sound advanced to you?

For Serotonin we actually use a little technique called Molecular Imaging.  Hope this helps.  :)

You are trying to argue against Science. Its not going to work. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #126 on: March 25, 2007, 12:40:11 PM »
If you say it long enough...and loud enough...  ::)

Again, you are like a man in a straitjacket trying to convince the world that he is, in fact, the only one who is sane.  Actually, you're more like a naturopathic doctor or Catholic priest trying to convince a person to go off their chemotherapy drugs because they have a better cure for their disease.  How do they know...oh..."They just know."

:-X

This reminds me of that scene in "Wild Hogs" when things got really hairy when they run afoul of a group of real bikers who don't like couch potato posers who think black leather jackets and a cool logo patch are all it takes to be bikers.

I don't like posers and have no problem exposing you on the board for being one.  You can't even prove that you have a B.S degree in Physics!

Do you have any idea how primitive some of our medical techniques are?  Do you know how we would test for serotonin levels in the human brain?  They scraping it off the spine of a cadaver!  Does that sound advanced to you?

PET and SPET molecular imaging: focus on serotonin system.Moresco RM, Matarrese M, Fazio F.
IBFM-CNR, Department of Nuclear Medicine-University of Milan-Bicocca and Scientific Institute H San Raffaele, Milan, Italy. moresco.rosamaria@hsr.it

Emission tomography techniques and, in particular, positron emission tomography (PET) enable the in vivo study of several physiological and neurochemical variables in human subjects using methods originally developed for quantitative autoradiography. In particular, PET allows one to evaluate in human subjects: (a) the effect of specific neurochemical challenges on regional brain function at rest or under activation; (b) the activity of neurotransmitters and the regional expression of specific molecular targets during pathology including their modulation by drug treatment; (c) the kinetics of drug disposition and activity directly in the target organ. This is of primary interest in the field of biological psychiatry and in psychoactive drugs development, where it is particularly difficult to reproduce human diseases using animal models in view of the peculiarity of this field and the large heterogeneity of each psychiatric illness also inside the same clinical definition. The aim of this paper is to review the principal strategies and the main results of the use of PET or single photon emission tomography (SPET) molecular imaging for the in vivo study of serotonin receptors and the main results obtained from their application in the study of major depression.

PMID: 17017972 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

Hope this helps   ;)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: March 25, 2007, 12:43:11 PM »
Titre du document / Document title
Molecular imaging: New applications for biochemistry
Auteur(s) / Author(s)
MOUNTZ John D. ; HSU Hui-Chen ; QI WU ; LIU Hong-Gang ; ZHANG Huang-Ge ; MOUNTZ James M. ;
Résumé / Abstract
Molecular imaging can reveal in vivo analysis and quantification of biochemical reactions. To enable cell-surface imaging of receptors, novel ligands have been developed which can be radiolabeled or imaged by bioluminescence. Specific examples include somatostatin receptors, estrogen and progesterone receptors, receptors involved in adhesion and externalization of phosphatidyl serine as an indicator of apoptosis. Central nervous system imaging can be carried out using ligands for receptors including dopamine, serotonin and Gamma amino butyric acid (GABA). In addition, tumor and metabolic imaging can be carried out with the Na-K ATPase pump using the tracer thallium-201 for SPECT or F-18 FDG for PET imaging. Finally, novel receptors or endogenous metabolic pathways can be analyzed combining cell-gene therapy to create specific tracer targets in cells that can be studied by molecular imaging. The challenge of molecular imaging is to first identify key pathways that are unique for a specific disease processes, such as atherosclerosis, cancer, CNS disorders, immunologic and arthritis disorders and next to devise a high-affinity specific small molecular ligand that can be adapted to be a radiolabeled tracer to study this pathway. Advances in genomics and proteomics combine with new peptide-chernistry approaches should provide a large number of targets and tracers in the near future to achieve these imaging objectives.
Revue / Journal Title
Journal of cellular biochemistry. Supplement  (J. cell. biochem., Suppl.)  ISSN 0733-1959 
Source / Source
2002, no39, pp. 162-171 [10 page(s) (article)]
Langue / Language
Anglais

Editeur / Publisher
Liss, New York, NY, ETATS-UNIS (1982) (Revue)

:)

Localisation / Location
INIST-CNRS, Cote INIST : 16565 S, 35400010390962.0210

Copyright 2006 INIST-CNRS. All rights reserved

Toute reproduction ou diffusion même partielle, par quelque procédé ou sur tout support que ce soit, ne pourra être faite sans l'accord préalable écrit de l'INIST-CNRS.
No part of these records may be reproduced of distributed, in any form or by any means, without the prior written permission of INIST-CNRS

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: March 25, 2007, 12:46:10 PM »
So if training is so important, why do cows gain hundreds of pounds just being pumped steroids?  Why do humans who take steroids and not do any resistance training at all gain more muscle than naturals who do?

You proved my point by stating another primitive technique.

And STOP saying you're advocating science.  With two more years of university I WILL be a scientist in the most difficult science field there is and posers like yourself really offend me!  If you were a little more humble about it, I could look the other way though.

Humans are not Cows.

Perhaps you missed this post.  I will post it again:

Matt you are incorrect.

TRAINING is THE MOST important thing.

If you were to take a bodybuilder and put him in a Zero-G enviroment, but let him use the same steroid stack and eat the same, he would still wither QUICKLY away.

Back on earth, Gravity is what enables muscle to not be lost.  Once the muscle is built, it stays, if homeostasis in the body can be sustained/mantained.  As a Natural, it is always sustained/mantained.

In a steroid user, it is not, unless the drugs are continuously employed.

Training IS THE MOST IMPORTANT thing.  Without Training, you won`t get any results.  You can eat however you like, if you never have touched a weight, eating won`t make a fuck bit of difference.

One can build muscle with just drugs and no Training though. But the one who trains on drugs will have MUCH better results.

Same with Naturals. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: March 25, 2007, 12:46:58 PM »
So if training is so important, why do cows gain hundreds of pounds just being pumped steroids?  Why do humans who take steroids and not do any resistance training at all gain more muscle than naturals who do?

You proved my point by stating another primitive technique.

And STOP saying you're advocating science.  With two more years of university I WILL be a scientist in the most difficult science field there is and posers like yourself really offend me!  If you were a little more humble about it, I could look the other way though.

hahha Molecular Imaging is Primitive?   ::)

LOL.  Do you want the history behind that too? hahahah

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: March 25, 2007, 12:58:17 PM »
I dunno. I really enjoyed out time there. Both Owen and I learned a whole hell of a lot more than we would have from books, the internet or even videos.

So unless you actually go out and DO it, shut your trap.

Notice that Milos Training is RIGHT ON PAR with NASA training Protocols.

Milos Definitely knows about training.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: March 25, 2007, 01:00:44 PM »
I don't need to debate this with you since I have already proven myself to the entire board while you have not.  My point was that you can't measure serotonin levels directly.

Spare me the history molecular imaging - you've already proven your skills in copy & paste.
Do you see the little paradoxical conundrum you drive yourself in?  Many others do this as well.

If I, in my own words explain something, you will say I am making it up and that I am no authority. 

If I use reliable sources from Renowned Scientists and Peer-Reviewed Journals, it becomes, "You just copy and paste".

You sir,

Are an idiot.  Break free from ignorance.  You will learn more.

Debussey

• Getbig IV
  • The shadow braggs about hitting women
« Reply #132 on: March 25, 2007, 01:09:34 PM »
I would hazard a guess that my IQ is higher than yours, so if I'm an idiot, what are you?

Do you disagree with my statement on hormones and cows?

You scored 128, or 129, right?
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

Saxon

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy Metal Thunder
« Reply #133 on: March 25, 2007, 01:12:17 PM »
Do you see the little paradoxical conundrum you drive yourself in?  Many others do this as well.

If I, in my own words explain something, you will say I am making it up and that I am no authority. 

If I use reliable sources from Renowned Scientists and Peer-Reviewed Journals, it becomes, "You just copy and paste".

You sir,

Are an idiot.  Break free from ignorance.  You will learn more.

Why not just copy and paste from the 100+ pages you have written on the Adonis principals? You would have obviously cited everything you claim in these writings. Best of both worlds.

Debussey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #134 on: March 25, 2007, 01:16:58 PM »
How do you remember that?  ???  Good work.  It was in that range yes, but that was when I was 17.  I'm led to believe I would score slightly higher now.

You wrote it in some thread some time ago.

With some training (mostly to get into the logic behind the IQ testing systems) you would score well over 140, perhaps 150+. Make sure you do not take one of those phony internet tests, they are off by at least 1 SD. Do a real one, like the MENSA test. If you score a bit over 130, you can join.

Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #135 on: March 25, 2007, 01:18:28 PM »
Matt you are incorrect.

TRAINING is THE MOST important thing.

If you were to take a bodybuilder and put him in a Zero-G enviroment, but let him use the same steroid stack and eat the same, he would still wither QUICKLY away.

Back on earth, Gravity is what enables muscle to not be lost.  Once the muscle is built, it stays, if homeostasis in the body can be sustained/mantained.  As a Natural, it is always sustained/mantained.

In a steroid user, it is not, unless the drugs are continuously employed.

Training IS THE MOST IMPORTANT thing.  Without Training, you won`t get any results.  You can eat however you like, if you never have touched a weight, eating won`t make a fuck bit of difference.

One can build muscle with just drugs and no Training though. But the one who trains on drugs will have MUCH better results.

Same with Naturals.  

Adonis, are you saying that a natural bodybuilder will not lose his muscle if he stops exercising. That just by living in a gravity environment a natural will keep all muscle gained from weight lifting?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: March 25, 2007, 01:30:42 PM »
Adonis, are you saying that a natural bodybuilder will not lose his muscle if he stops exercising. That just by living in a gravity environment a natural will keep all muscle gained from weight lifting?
Yes. The subject would have to be completely mobile though.

Cell Pathology will be the only thing that causes a major deterioration. 

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #137 on: March 25, 2007, 01:35:06 PM »

So Abeles, how do you explain the difference in muscle mass between people of age 30 and age 60?

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: March 25, 2007, 01:38:25 PM »
So Abeles, how do you explain the difference in muscle mass between people of age 30 and age 60?

-Hedge
Cell Pathology as I said.

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #139 on: March 25, 2007, 01:39:42 PM »

not getting it, you mean the subject would have to be always in motion?

also Adonis, getting back to basics. Can a person create more muscle cells or just enlarge the cell wall?

When people first started using hgh they said that it creates more muscle cells and that any gains would be permanent. Was there any truth to that?

Stavios

« Reply #140 on: March 25, 2007, 03:08:53 PM »
Question for Adonis: If you are so brilliant, why do you still live at your parent's house

speak on this

Debussey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #141 on: March 25, 2007, 05:15:43 PM »
Question for Adonis: If you are so brilliant, why do you still live at your parent's house

speak on this

He claims to live with Jezebelle.
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
  • Save a tree, eat a beaver
« Reply #142 on: March 25, 2007, 05:22:46 PM »
He claims to live with Jezebelle.

are you saying jezebelle supports him?
are you delusional?

Debussey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #143 on: March 25, 2007, 05:34:37 PM »
Or, maybe it's as simple as he's just another dime-a-dozen pathological liar.

;D
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

Stavios

Debussey

• Getbig IV
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #146 on: March 25, 2007, 06:59:00 PM »

speak on this

From what I know he doesn't live at his parents unless they moved into an $80,000 2 bed/bath condo.  Now this could be his honey's condo.  But I think his real last name is Mackey.  Or its just a coincidence what I found out. 

Stavios

« Reply #147 on: March 25, 2007, 07:17:05 PM »
From what I know he doesn't live at his parents unless they moved into an $80,000 2 bed/bath condo.  Now this could be his honey's condo.  But I think his real last name is Mackey.  Or its just a coincidence what I found out. 

does the guys in your version has an ugly mud ?

if so, it must be him !

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #148 on: March 25, 2007, 07:45:01 PM »
Milos tears Adonis a new ass and he resorts to pages and pages of copy/paste from google

epic trying to hide.
Here comes the money shot

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: March 25, 2007, 07:49:49 PM »
I love how TA is saying that he is right and virtually every expert in the industry, every health degree holder, and every scientist to work on the subject is wrong.  We're all wrong!  It's TA's holistic approach which is right of course and everyone else is wrong and always has been.

Not.

Absolutely correct!  Unfortunately, what you're saying has nothing to do with science.
You are a fuckign idiot.

The Holistic Approach is YOUR approach.

You are the Moron who says you look better because you THINK you look better.  ie.  Your usage of Gaspari Products.

Please die soon, so you don`t get the luxury of passing your genetics to an offspring and also so you don`t get the benefit of teaching it a lie or a myth.

You really aren`t that bright.