Author Topic: A couple more pics of me  (Read 21464 times)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Re: A couple more pics of me
« Reply #100 on: March 25, 2007, 02:08:49 AM »
It's just retarded to talk about someone's height.

Before anyone asks... I'll tell you I'm 5'6", so what? That doesn't make talking about someones height LESS retarded... It's still idiotic.

Genetically there is nothing a single solitary person can do about their height... Nothing. They can either be comfortable with their height, or sit around and mope about it.

However, people can do something about their muscle mass, their weight, whatever... That's why we're all here, at least that's why I THOUGHT we were here.

To quote my fathers favorite barnyard parable "If height meant anything, a cow would outrun a jackrabbit, but it can't." (Feel free to substitute onlyme for cow and kiwi for jackrabbit if you so desire.)

It is a very VERY insecure person who makes fun of someone's height.

oh i get it, we cant make fun of people unless there's a remote possibility they can change what we're making fun of ?

is this thew new rule for the v board?

you're a midget. plain and simple. whether you can change it or not is besides the point.

you WILL be made fun of just like midgets are laughed upon at the circus!

:D
Z

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #101 on: March 25, 2007, 12:08:15 PM »
oh i get it, we cant make fun of people unless there's a remote possibility they can change what we're making fun of ?

is this thew new rule for the v board?

you're a midget. plain and simple. whether you can change it or not is besides the point.

you WILL be made fun of just like midgets are laughed upon at the circus!

:D

Haha... I'm a midget... How original. What's funny is that you think that throughout my 31 years of life on this planet, that YOUR determination of my height will affect me.

For the record I'm 1 inch below average height for a male. Average is 5'7".

Again, it shows your intelligence when you make of another persons height, but perhaps you're just a sasquatch with an inferiority complex.

That's ok... Make fun of my height all you want, it truly doesn't bother me... It's one of those things that people would never do to someones face in a derogatory manner because they don't know how that person would react to them face to face.

Enjoy... glad I can provide you with such easy amusement.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #102 on: March 25, 2007, 12:25:41 PM »
Haha... I'm a midget... How original. What's funny is that you think that throughout my 31 years of life on this planet, that YOUR determination of my height will affect me.

Again, it shows your intelligence when you make of another persons height, but perhaps you're just a sasquatch with an inferiority complex.

That's ok... Make fun of my height all you want, it truly doesn't bother me... It's one of those things that people would never do to someones face in a derogatory manner because they don't know how that person would react to them face to face.

The only midget here is Bluto and he's a mental midget of all things ;)

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #103 on: March 25, 2007, 12:38:28 PM »

Yeah, Bluto is definitely the type of guy that would back down when faced with any sort of physical confrontation, no matter what the person looked like, or their stature.  He probably avoids it at all costs.

When they overcharge him at a restaurant, he just lets it go, lip quivering, like a bitch ahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #104 on: March 25, 2007, 12:54:23 PM »
It's one of those things that people would never do to someones face in a derogatory manner because they don't know how that person would react to them face to face.

I think that was his point...the face to face part - physically impossible without the aid of a phonebook.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #105 on: March 25, 2007, 01:03:32 PM »
I think that was his point...the face to face part - physically impossible without the aid of a phonebook.

Haha... That was a good one... You've got a decent mind.

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #106 on: March 27, 2007, 10:52:58 AM »
I know that when Sars posts his pics, nothing else is going to be discussed for about 3 months ;D, so I'm posting a couple of pics before the storm, that I took a couple of days ago. Weigh about 215 in these pics. Flame on bitches 8)

Damn, kiwi. you got a pretty good size back
Get Big, or Die Trying

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #107 on: March 27, 2007, 10:53:49 AM »

Damn, kiwi. you got a pretty good size back

Thanks mate.

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: March 27, 2007, 10:57:55 AM »
The difference between you and me, Keith, is that I can't do anything about my height which makes me as tall as Dennis James, Mike Francois and Aaron Baker, while you can do something about your weight.

So empty are you on the inside that you need to justify your existence to the outside world about how you knew a whole list of celebrities (to a very limited extent), cause I know you try to bask in their aura so part of it will rub onto you and give you the acceptance of other people that you can use to fill the void that's there due to the absence of your own self-acceptance that stems from things I won't go into.

You Keith, are what is referred to as a 'sad, old fart'. My condolences.

Kiwiol, you speak like a true Prodigy.
Get Big, or Die Trying

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #109 on: March 27, 2007, 11:00:23 AM »
hugepecs are we gonna see you down on teh v more often brethren

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: March 27, 2007, 11:04:13 AM »
hugepecs are we gonna see you down on teh v more often brethren

I love the V. Gossips & opinions board is getting bored lately with all these nonsense goimg on
Get Big, or Die Trying

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #111 on: March 27, 2007, 11:07:53 AM »
I love the V.

Appreciate this mate. You're always welcome in the V :)

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: March 27, 2007, 11:27:07 AM »
Thanks, Man. any words on Mars,guys, he Hardly post these days
Get Big, or Die Trying

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #113 on: March 27, 2007, 11:30:25 AM »
Thanks, Man. any words on Mars,guys, he Hardly post these days

Mars is back and in the SQUAD. He'll release an official statement soon.

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
  • Porsche 911 Turbo Carerra. My reality, your dream.
« Reply #114 on: March 27, 2007, 02:06:22 PM »
Once again, thanks for the props guys. And I swear right here and now - I haven't even popped one pro-hormone pill to date (which obviously shows in some ways LOL) ;D

Alexxx, believe it or not, I train each bodypart once every 2 weeks, except for legs which I hit every week cause I had an ankle injury about 5 years ago which made me stop training legs for nearly 3 years (and I'm sure, my being an 'upper body' bodybuilder up until then MAY have played a 'small' part as well :D) and I need to get them to catch up with my upper body.

I train 7 times over 2 weeks - 4 times one week and 3 times the next. I'll put up my program and schedule and split so you guys can see what I'm talking about. I've stuck with the same program for nearly 4 years now - no shit! All I've done is tried to increase the weights steadily. It's ALWAYS heavy, compound movements and I do a lot of drops and supersets on those. I take upto 8 maybe even 12 mins off between sets - not kidding. Just so when I do my next set, I can go as heavy as I can when I first walk into the gym. Typical workout takes 3 hours, even if I'm just doing biceps - no shit.

It's a program that I came up with myself, after familiarising myself with the basics. You've got to see what suits you best and I've nearly tried all sorts of principles and techniques, like HIT, rest-pause etc.

I'll put up my program in a day or 2 guys. Once again, thanks for the props. It's always an honor to get a compliment from Getbig's most legendary posters 8)

You look great, keep up the hard work Kiwi.

It's paying dividends.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #115 on: March 27, 2007, 02:27:39 PM »
You look great, keep up the hard work Kiwi.

It's paying dividends.

Thanks mate.

BuffGoddess

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Failure is not an option, train hard, get big.
« Reply #116 on: April 01, 2007, 01:51:17 AM »
Kiwi-Hole,
 You look okay, but as far as being a bodybuilder or anything close to it, you've failed miserably...I wouldn't be posting pics when you're 20% bodyfat my man...

~salmon~

« Reply #117 on: April 01, 2007, 02:34:59 AM »
Kiwi-Hole,
 You look okay, but as far as being a bodybuilder or anything close to it, you've failed miserably...I wouldn't be posting pics when you're 20% bodyfat my man...

How bout some side by side comparison shots of you both? ;D

BuffGoddess

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Failure is not an option, train hard, get big.
« Reply #118 on: April 01, 2007, 03:28:28 AM »
How bout some side by side comparison shots of you both? ;D
Currently I'm at 8% and 3 weeks out from my first show of the year, plus you'll be able to see me in the pages of Muscular Development in Sept. I have a photo shoot scheduled for July 29th in Las Vegas at the USA where I will hopefully be taking home my pro card...So yes I have earned the right to say something about someone else. They have been floating my worst show pic ever on this site for months. Surprised you havn't seen it...PM me if you want to see it and I'll be glad to help you out.
Buff

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #119 on: April 01, 2007, 05:28:30 AM »
And you are happy to have pics in that cesspool of a magazine know as MD?
\

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #120 on: April 01, 2007, 05:36:14 AM »
Kiwi-Hole,

Where did I ever claim to be a competitive bodybuilder? I've never competed so far and I'm planning on doing one late this year or maybe early next year.

BTW, I also don't care particularly for the 'pretty' look one gets when the veins in their forehead visibly stick out like is the case with some people ;D

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
« Reply #121 on: April 01, 2007, 07:11:05 AM »
I'm a bit dense.

Naw, you write fine.   ;D

ps- looking good   8)

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #122 on: April 01, 2007, 07:21:18 AM »
Currently I'm at 8% and 3 weeks out from my first show of the year, plus you'll be able to see me in the pages of Muscular Development in Sept. I have a photo shoot scheduled for July 29th in Las Vegas at the USA where I will hopefully be taking home my pro card...So yes I have earned the right to say something about someone else. They have been floating my worst show pic ever on this site for months. Surprised you havn't seen it...PM me if you want to see it and I'll be glad to help you out.
Buff

Good luck!

I'll still break your balls but best of luck in the show. :)

Debussey

• Getbig IV
  • The shadow braggs about hitting women
« Reply #123 on: April 01, 2007, 08:23:39 AM »
You look very good there Kiwi!  :)
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #124 on: April 01, 2007, 08:24:55 AM »